Forums

Topic: Nintendo Land - OT

Posts 201 to 220 of 371

GameLord08

@Pengaweeno: No, the GamePad is optimised at 480p. Its resolution is 854 x 480p.

Yes, it has online, but it's not for the mini-games. If you remember at E3 2011 (and the recent Bill Trinen NoA video), Nintendo Land's attractions are arranged in a sort of online worldwide lobby/plaza where you have players' Miis walking about, much like PlayStation Home. That's where online comes in.

GameLord08

e-love

^ Also online is included via Miiverse. Such as, you can comment and talk about certain attractions, or announce you just got a medal or something. So there is a certain amount of online interaction.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

TheKingOfTown

GameLord08 wrote:

@Pengaweeno: No, the GamePad is optimised at 480p. Its resolution is 854 x 480p.

Yes, it has online, but it's not for the mini-games. If you remember at E3 2011 (and the recent Bill Trinen NoA video), Nintendo Land's attractions are arranged in a sort of online worldwide lobby/plaza where you have players' Miis walking about, much like PlayStation Home. That's where online comes in.

NO!

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

Sjoerd

I'm sorry to interupt this discussion between you lucky americans, but I've got a burning question. I'm getting the ZombiU pack, since I live in Holland, and I'm a big multiplayer fan. Is NintendoLand worth €50? Reviews told me Metroid Blast, the mario tag game and Luigi's Mansion make up for it alone, but others, like the octopus thing can derail you emotionally if you play it for longer than half an hour.

Thanks in Advance!!

3DS Friendcode: 2234-7361-0146
NNID: Soddard

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7361-0146 | Nintendo Network ID: Soddard

e-love

Does anyone else seriously LOVE this game?

It's such a perfect introduction to the Wii U.

TsunamiSensei

Emaan wrote:

Does anyone else seriously LOVE this game?

It's such a perfect introduction to the Wii U.

I got this along with Scribblenauts yesterday, and I have played this for about five times longer than Scribblenauts

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

GamecubeMan

The game seems like it has some pretty sweet remixes.....
Anyone find any?

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

TysonOfTime

Takamaru's Ninja Castle has a sweet remix.

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

e-love

The music in this game is so wonderful!

itsanandito

Love hearing the Donkey Kong tune even though I keep exploding.

itsanandito

e-love

itsanandito wrote:

Love hearing the Donkey Kong tune even though I keep exploding.

I'm terrible at Donkey Kong's Crash course.

Some of the attractions are really challenging! Something you can't say about Wii Sport's mini-games.

Burning_Spear

I've only tried four or five of the attractions, but I feel like I'm playing a handheld game with my TV on in the background.

Mechabot Ultror Fights Again

LzWinky

Burning_Spear wrote:

I've only tried four or five of the attractions, but I feel like I'm playing a handheld game with my TV on in the background.

I play half my games without facing the TV. I love my Gamepad

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

bonesy91

Was playing with my brother tonight. And just after playing the zelda game he is sold on getting one

And just walking around the amuesment park, seeing peoples miis and what they are chatting about. It's relaxing and awesome. The Wii U is just full of life

Also anyone notice that there isn't a kirby mini game?

Wiiu: "the next generation of gaming is here"
All My info! 3DS friend code, PSN ID and WiiU ID on my backlog!
Wiiu ID: bonesy. Add me if you play monster hunter 3 ultimate.

e-love

^ Kirby, Star Fox, Pokemon, and Kid Icarus are all seriously missed attractions.

So I showed this game to my family. I played Mario Chase, Luigi's Ghost Mansion and Animal Crossing Sweet Day with my sister. She seemed confused by Mario Chase (HOW?) and didn't think Luigi's Ghost Mansion was that fun.

Wii U seems to be lacking the simplicity and pick up and play nature the Wii had. Nintendo Land is no Wii Sports, at least not for the casual person trying it out for the first time. For hardcore Nintendo fans, this game is a blast, but I feel its far too confusing for some random people wanting to play it. It's strange, I wouldn't consider my sister that casual of a player, we used to play Gamecube all the time together, and sometimes she would beat me at multiplayer.

When we got to Animal Crossing Sweet Day, things started getting more interesting. She got more into it and we were having a blast.

#personal-wiiu-stories

Hokori

I'm loving this game

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

Late

bonesy91 wrote:

Also anyone notice that there isn't a kirby mini game?

Here's the reason: Brawl in the Family

It's its, not it's.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

luludoobee

Its fun, but no online really hurts it. I really do love playing it with friends and other people. Single player is fun, but i believe the replay value, while playing by yourself is low. Yesterday i was using my Gamepad the entire day and played ninteno land for about 30 minutes. Keep in mind its my only game too... An online feature would have been amazing. Its a godly multiplayer game.

luludoobee

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.