Topic: NintendoLand Discussion

Showing 181 to 200 of 391

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

181. Posted:

Happy_Mask wrote:

@Beserker it comes with a falcon punch, on the house. :3
Untitled

Is that punch spiked by any chance? I'll need a stiff drink.

"And [Sting!!!], I'm not coming to show YOU or anyone else who the better wrestler is. I'm coming...to hurt you...for real...for a long, looong time. WOOOOO!!!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
AC:NL Dream Address: 4400-2611-9546
My name in a game!!!
My Bird Mania Christmas 3D review

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2506-5820 | Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99

AuthorMessage

19Robb92

182. Posted:

I think it looks pretty good. Love the toy aesthetics. Nothing I'd buy though.

Looking forward to: ZeldaU & Hyrule Warriors

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

183. Posted:

19Robb92 wrote:

I think it looks pretty good. Love the toy aesthetics. Nothing I'd buy though.

NintendoLand will retail at a MSRP of $59.99 :o :o :o

"And [Sting!!!], I'm not coming to show YOU or anyone else who the better wrestler is. I'm coming...to hurt you...for real...for a long, looong time. WOOOOO!!!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
My name in a game!!!

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

184. Posted:

Don't act like people will actually buy it. :P. All the sales will come from deluxes. :3

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

185. Posted:

^ True. But for those who don't.....get ready to pay up.

My name in a game!!!

AuthorMessage

Late

186. Posted:

Got to play Wii U for the first time yesterday. Three games were playable: Pikmin 3, New Super Mario Bros. U and Nintendo Land. Out of those three, I think Nintendo Land had best demo by far. For some reason all the demos were the ones shown in E3 so there were only 5 Nintendo Land games to play. I enjoyed every little minigame and it was really fun playing games with 4 other players. Zelda: Battle Quest is my favorite out of those five games. I'm pretty sad I didn't get to try Metroid Blast or Balloon Trip Breeze as they weren't included but otherwise it was a nice experience. This was the first time Wii U was playable in Finland and it'd be playable again in DigiExpo next weekend with 13 games but I'm not able to visit Helsinki every weekend. I'm now pretty much sure I'll get Wii U.

3DS FC: 3566-1647-7196
My Backloggery
My Pullblox puzzles
Be kind and feed my Pokémon :)

3DS Friend Code: 3566-1647-7196

AuthorMessage

fortius54

187. Posted:

I haven't read through the entire thread so I'm sur someone has thought of this, and if more than one of us has thought of this, hopefully Nintendo has. DLC for Nintendo Land should be a natural. Opening up "new attractions" would be a real wash way to keep this game fresh.

fortius54

AuthorMessage

GamecubeMan

188. Posted:

It looks pretty good but I wouldnt waste my money on it if I decided to get the $299.99 bundle which Im not.

Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah... not happening.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407

AuthorMessage

Emaan

189. Posted:

I'm getting Deluxe anyways. So I guess I'm stuck with it.

It really doesn't look that bad though, it actually looks somewhat fun.
Octopus Dance seems great! :*

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

AddADashOfSalt

190. Posted:

Nintendo Land's review from IGN is out, giving it a 8.7 out of 10. I find it hard to believe they took 1.3 points away for "Grandma might not understand", but hey, that's IGN. Looks great, and thought it was a good review!

Again, can't wait for NL's review, although I'm getting this anyway.

EDIT: You can read it here.

Edited on by AddADashOfSalt

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

Whopper744

191. Posted:

Found another review at Joystiq. 4 out of 5 stars

http://www.joystiq.com/2012/11/15/nintendo-land-review/

Nintendo ID : Whopper744
Fellow WV residents and MK8 fans...join the WV Cup today! 3052 9702 2828

Join Koopalings Thursdays! 5842-3656-8790

(used to be Joshers744...changed it to my Nintendo ID)

-John 3:16

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

AuthorMessage

Whopper744

192. Posted:

Ya know after reading the IGN review, I'm suprised they give it just 8.7. It was a good review, but it sounded like they enjoyed it more than that....I mean 8.7 is still a great score. Oh well.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744
Fellow WV residents and MK8 fans...join the WV Cup today! 3052 9702 2828

Join Koopalings Thursdays! 5842-3656-8790

(used to be Joshers744...changed it to my Nintendo ID)

-John 3:16

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

AuthorMessage

AddADashOfSalt

193. Posted:

@Joshers I agree. It sounded like they enjoyed it a ton, but I think they decreased the points for new gamers' appeal.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

citizenerased

194. Posted:

EDIT: Whoops, posted this in the wrong thread.

Nintendo Land looks like the most fun single-room multiplayer experience this year!

Edited on by citizenerased

Playing: 999, Xenoblade Chronicles and Super Mario World
Finished: Pikmin, Kirby's Epic Yarn, Super Paper Mario and Uncharted 2

AuthorMessage

Ryno

195. Posted:

Joshers744 wrote:

Ya know after reading the IGN review, I'm suprised they give it just 8.7. It was a good review, but it sounded like they enjoyed it more than that....I mean 8.7 is still a great score. Oh well.

An 8.7 is still a really good score. That score seems more than fair from the way I interpreted the review.

And after treading the Joystiq review I am surprised they gave it a 4 out of 5. It didn't really seem like the reviewer was all that high on it.

Edited on by Ryno

I miss Japanese games, the good stuff... Games that are imaginative, have good and unique gameplay, a great soundtrack, and replay value.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

AuthorMessage

GameLord08

196. Posted:

Everything so far:

IGN: 8.7/10
1UP: B+
Destructoid: 7/10
GameXplain: 4.5/5
GamesRadar: 3.5/5
Joystiq: 4/5
VentureBeat: 70/100

From what I've read, a few sites don't seem to grasp the exact concept of Nintendo Land accurately enough, but they still found it enjoyable.

Let us not judge a man by the colour of his skin, but by the character he chooses to battle with in Brawl.

Twitter: FaridaKYusuf

AuthorMessage

AddADashOfSalt

197. Posted:

I frogot what Metacritic gave it. I THINK Metacritic rated it...

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

198. Posted:

/me rates it a negative number >:[

My name in a game!!!

AuthorMessage

AddADashOfSalt

199. Posted:

/me rates Zerk's rating a negative number

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

200. Posted:

so in general it seems to be on par as Wii Sports in 2006. As I'm getting the Deluxe version, this makes it an automatic win. Probably better than Wii Sports since gaming sites have been getting a bit stricter and less willing to give out 9s and 10s lately (right idea, wrong reasons if I had to guess). And also because Wii Sports' novelty in 2006 is much more important than Nintendo Land's novelty now so it's probably a better game than Wii Sports.

This is all exactly what I expected since it was announced basically.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!: https://www.youtube.com/user/SliderGamer55/videos