Forums

Topic: Nintendo Land - OT

Posts 161 to 180 of 371

e-love

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

A-Hungry-Banker wrote:

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

How could they not have added Starfox, Pokemon, or Kirby!? Still a really cool game though!

DLC

Or perhaps a sequel? Like Wii Sports Resort was to Wii Sports?

I think DLC is the better way to go. Wii Sports at the time, at least what I can remember, didn't have people asking things like "why didn't they this or that?" There wasn't a blatant exclusion that we could easily point out, such as a missing Nintendo series in Nintendo Land. Producing a sequel would likely feel repetitive perhaps, or just put off those who bought the first one. Not to mention just having new attractions doesn't warrant a sequel. Wii Sports Resort had a Wii Motion Plus, I'm sure if that wasn't included it probably wouldn't have sold as well. Its better to just release DLC for those who already got the first one.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

3DS_excel

DonnyKD wrote:

3DS_excel wrote:

Does anyone know if this will come as a disc in the box or pre-installed on the console? Im not fussed either way, just curious

Its physical, but we're not sure if its in a case, or a sleeve.

Thanks for the reply Hopefully it's a normal box, I don't like the cardboard sleeves.

Mr Money In the Bank!

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2208-5483

e-love

So basically, I won't be able to play Mario Chase or Animal Crossing Sweet Day by myself?

I wish you could at least compete against computer players, or even online.
Not everyone has a party going on at their house with this thing.

GamecubeMan

Hopefully there will be computers or something. Otherwise I need to buy a couple of Wii Remotes

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

LolWut

The thought of me possibly being REQUIRED to buy at least 1 wii mote/nun chuck puts a bad taste in my mouth

Do I even play?
What's a "gamer" anyway? POKÉMON!

e-love

Well a lot of the people buying a Wii U would have had a Wii, and they don't want to charge you more for the system by including Wii remotes in the box, so it makes more sense.

Apparently you need Wii Motion Plus though.

...and friends. </3

BenAV

Emaan wrote:

I wish you could at least compete against computer players, or even online.
Not everyone has a party going on at their house with this thing.

This is the reason why I'm not very excited about this game and why I was only planning on getting it if it was bundled.
Most of the games are multiplayer, so it's going to be pretty sucky if you mostly just play by yourself.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

19Robb92

So all attractions are now showed of. Yoshi's Fruit cart and Octopus Dance are rather boring IMO. But Falcons Twister race could be fun (and has some pretty nice music).

Yoshi's Fruit Cart
Falcon's Twister Race
Octopus Dance

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

bezerker99

NintendoLand looks so awful, I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't come with a complimentary Cyanide pill in case the gamer needs to quickly be put out of his/her misery.

Happy_Mask

@Beserker it comes with a falcon punch, on the house. :3
Untitled

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

19Robb92

I think it looks pretty good. Love the toy aesthetics. Nothing I'd buy though.

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

Happy_Mask

Don't act like people will actually buy it. . All the sales will come from deluxes. :3

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Late

Got to play Wii U for the first time yesterday. Three games were playable: Pikmin 3, New Super Mario Bros. U and Nintendo Land. Out of those three, I think Nintendo Land had best demo by far. For some reason all the demos were the ones shown in E3 so there were only 5 Nintendo Land games to play. I enjoyed every little minigame and it was really fun playing games with 4 other players. Zelda: Battle Quest is my favorite out of those five games. I'm pretty sad I didn't get to try Metroid Blast or Balloon Trip Breeze as they weren't included but otherwise it was a nice experience. This was the first time Wii U was playable in Finland and it'd be playable again in DigiExpo next weekend with 13 games but I'm not able to visit Helsinki every weekend. I'm now pretty much sure I'll get Wii U.

It's its, not it's.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

fortius54

I haven't read through the entire thread so I'm sur someone has thought of this, and if more than one of us has thought of this, hopefully Nintendo has. DLC for Nintendo Land should be a natural. Opening up "new attractions" would be a real wash way to keep this game fresh.

fortius54

Nintendo Network ID: mitchell_rsvl

GamecubeMan

It looks pretty good but I wouldnt waste my money on it if I decided to get the $299.99 bundle which Im not.

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

e-love

I'm getting Deluxe anyways. So I guess I'm stuck with it.

It really doesn't look that bad though, it actually looks somewhat fun.
Octopus Dance seems great!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.