Forums

Topic: Nintendo Land - OT

Posts 141 to 160 of 371

shingi_70

some places are saying it does, while others are saying it doesn't.

THe game has a nintendo network componet so I would assume it has online play.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

kkslider5552000

It's probably just has something Miiverse-like. Like the random Miis popping up on the world map in the new Mario. Or something.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Adam

The translation specifically mentions "playing across the internet." That sounds like online play, but maybe the translator could clarify the context of that statement in the presentation since this hasn't been confirmed anywhere else to my knowledge. NSMBU has the network symbol, too, so the symbol alone might just mean MiiVerse.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

ThePirateCaptain

Although it was kind of weak and forced at the E3 presentation, I think Nintendo Land is really shaping up to be something great. It looks like it will be a deeper experience than Wii Sports and with all the different attractions, I think it has some real potential.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

GamecubeMan

I think the Metroid Attraction has alot of depth. Makes me think alot of the games are gonna be like this. Cant wait to play NintendoLand.

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

Banker-Style

I still think that Luigi Mansion mini game looks crap,a Star Fox mini game would've been better.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

Late

It's funny how this game is my most anticipated Wii U game. Never even thought of that when it was first shown in E3. I'm glad it's bundled with console.
DLC for this game would be awesome. They could make more minigames from other franchises like Kirby, Star Fox and Pokémon. I'd be really happy if they released Pokémon Snap kinda game as a DLC although full game with all Pokémon would be even better.

It's its, not it's.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

GTWarrior77

Late wrote:

It's funny how this game is my most anticipated Wii U game. Never even thought of that when it was first shown in E3. I'm glad it's bundled with console.
DLC for this game would be awesome. They could make more minigames from other franchises like Kirby, Star Fox and Pokémon. I'd be really happy if they released Pokémon Snap kinda game as a DLC although full game with all Pokémon would be even better.

I find it quite amusing how much I'm looking forward to this game also. Will probably be blashemy to the so called "hardcore" crowd. But guess what? .... I don't care.

"As a man thinketh, so he is"
WiiU NNID: GTKing77

DeMoN-13ruce

metroid blast said enough.... playing as the ship of samus or an mii in samus gear....YES

and beating an mech ridley?hell yeah!

3DS Friend Code: 2879-0303-7697
Metal Gear Solid (rising etc)

Best game series i ever played:D

BIGG BOSS (Naked Snake) is my favorite game character of all time!

GANGNAM STYLE!!!

Banker-Style

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

How could they not have added Starfox, Pokemon, or Kirby!? Still a really cool game though!

DLC

3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

erv

The pre-order wiiU with nintendoland is huge value for money if you ask me. Controller and screen, great tech, game looks like lots of fun... I think nintendoland is a real winner.

Switch code: SW-0397-5211-6428
PlayStation: genetic-eternal

Nintendo Network ID: genet1c

Papa_Godzilla

dont know if its been answered or asked yet:

i plan to get the premium version with nintendo land, but reading the first impressions causes me a glitch.
i really hope the Wiimote nunchuk wont be required to play it, especially the zelda game. I dont own a Wii, so i dont have a nunchuk. i dont plan to buy one yet, ill keep that for much later for Wii classic games.
so, is it or not ? Wii gamepad will do the trick ?

Papa_Godzilla

CoffeeWithGames

I was really interested in Metroid Blast, and its demo at the preview event looked like a lot of fun, but reading the hands on impressions about how the ship controls just sounds TERRIBLE.
Out of all the Nintendo Land titles I have seen, Metroid Blast was the only one that I was REALLY interested in. The others just didn't grab my attention, though they may end up being great.

I really hope the ship controls are something that improve once you get used to them...

My site, CoffeeWithGames.com!

Nintendo Network ID: Coffees | Twitter:

3DS_excel

Does anyone know if this will come as a disc in the box or pre-installed on the console? Im not fussed either way, just curious

Mr Money In the Bank!

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2208-5483

DonnyKD

3DS_excel wrote:

Does anyone know if this will come as a disc in the box or pre-installed on the console? Im not fussed either way, just curious

Its physical, but we're not sure if its in a case, or a sleeve.

DonnyKD

CoffeeWithGames

DonnyKD wrote:

3DS_excel wrote:

Its physical, but we're not sure if its in a case, or a sleeve.

I'm guessing it will be a sleeve, as that allows for smaller packaging. They usually try to cram everything in tightly, and with fewer chances of damage. I think the case would have more of a chance to break/crack in the box, than just a sleeve...
I would like to know who designs the boxes/contents, like...what was their major? Or, is it just a default "We know these need to fit and be safe for transportation, so this is the standard box size made up for similar sized items."

Edited on by CoffeeWithGames

My site, CoffeeWithGames.com!

Nintendo Network ID: Coffees | Twitter:

kyuubikid213

I'm getting the Basic Bundle, so I won't have NintendoLand on Day 1, but it does seem like it is going to be an amazing game. Down the line after I've gotten a few more games I desparately want (Assassin's Creed III, Mass Effect 3, Batman Arkham City, Zombi U, Lego City Undercover, and New Super Mario Bros U) I'll have to get NintendoLand.

I own a PS1, GBA, GBA SP, Wii (GCN), 360, 3DS, PC (Laptop), Wii U, and PS4.
I used to own a GBC, PS2, and DS Lite

I'm on YouTube.

I promise to not derail threads. Request from theblackdragon

I pro...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9073-1731 | Nintendo Network ID: kyuubikid213

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.