Wii U Forum

Topic: NintendoLand Discussion

Showing 141 to 160 of 391

AuthorMessage

Adam

141. Posted:

It'll be a good game for me to play with the younguns in the family, and it includes Balloon Fight, so I'm sold. I wanted the extra storage and download discount anyway. It could make for a good way to get people interested in franchises they haven't tried before.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

AuthorMessage

KingDunsparce

142. Posted:

I agree, the most recent event sold me on this game. It looks pretty fun.

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P
Behold: My Sparceloggery
Needs more Dunsparce. Much better

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

143. Posted:

I'm more hyped about the game than I was at E3. But have to admit certain decsions about the game has me less than excited about the game.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

btetsola

144. Posted:

Are referring to the lack of online multiplayer?

Nintendo ID: btetsola1

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

145. Posted:

Yep.

Other than that and lack of a starfox minigame I'm excited about the game.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

146. Posted:

There's still an F-Zero minigame, right? I didn't see it in that new trailer.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

btetsola

147. Posted:

Sony_70 wrote:

Yep.

Other than that and lack of a starfox minigame I'm excited about the game.

Starfox would've been cool(I reckon Retro studios are working on something big for starfox) but there is Zelda,Fzero,Metroid,Luigis Mansion, donkey Kong,Animal crossing and pikmin. phew

Nintendo ID: btetsola1

AuthorMessage

TheKingOfTown

148. Posted:

I thought Nintendo Land did have online multiplayer.
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2012/09/your_japanese_ninten...

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

AuthorMessage

moomoo

149. Posted:

I've got to be honest, Nintendo Land is shaping up to be really good. My initial impression on it was that it wasn't all that great, but now that I've seen more, I'm pretty sure it will turn out pretty good.

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

150. Posted:

some places are saying it does, while others are saying it doesn't.

THe game has a nintendo network componet so I would assume it has online play.

WAT!

AuthorMessage

AddADashOfSalt

151. Posted:

I can't wait to get this game. It actually looks good now.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

152. Posted:

It's probably just has something Miiverse-like. Like the random Miis popping up on the world map in the new Mario. Or something.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

Cool link for cool people: http://forums.dctp.ws/

AuthorMessage

Adam

153. Posted:

The translation specifically mentions "playing across the internet." That sounds like online play, but maybe the translator could clarify the context of that statement in the presentation since this hasn't been confirmed anywhere else to my knowledge. NSMBU has the network symbol, too, so the symbol alone might just mean MiiVerse.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

AuthorMessage

CapnPancakes

154. Posted:

Although it was kind of weak and forced at the E3 presentation, I think Nintendo Land is really shaping up to be something great. It looks like it will be a deeper experience than Wii Sports and with all the different attractions, I think it has some real potential.

Runs the NintendoLife Best VGM Tourney Come Vote!
The Pancakeloggery
Keep it frosty people.
My Super Mario Galaxy Bio courtesy of Dark-Luigi.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

AuthorMessage

Odnetnin

155. Posted:

CapnPancakez wrote:

Although it was kind of weak and forced at the E3 presentation, I think Nintendo Land is really shaping up to be something great. It looks like it will be a deeper experience than Wii Sports and with all the different attractions, I think it has some real potential.

+1

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin

AuthorMessage

GamecubeMan

156. Posted:

I think the Metroid Attraction has alot of depth. Makes me think alot of the games are gonna be like this. Cant wait to play NintendoLand.

Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah... not happening.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407

AuthorMessage

Banker-Style

157. Posted:

I still think that Luigi Mansion mini game looks crap,a Star Fox mini game would've been better.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

AuthorMessage

Late

158. Posted:

It's funny how this game is my most anticipated Wii U game. Never even thought of that when it was first shown in E3. I'm glad it's bundled with console.
DLC for this game would be awesome. They could make more minigames from other franchises like Kirby, Star Fox and Pokémon. I'd be really happy if they released Pokémon Snap kinda game as a DLC although full game with all Pokémon would be even better.

3DS FC: 3566-1647-7196
My Backloggery
My Pullblox puzzles
Be kind and feed my Pokémon :)

3DS Friend Code: 3566-1647-7196

AuthorMessage

GTWarrior77

159. Posted:

Late wrote:

It's funny how this game is my most anticipated Wii U game. Never even thought of that when it was first shown in E3. I'm glad it's bundled with console.
DLC for this game would be awesome. They could make more minigames from other franchises like Kirby, Star Fox and Pokémon. I'd be really happy if they released Pokémon Snap kinda game as a DLC although full game with all Pokémon would be even better.

I find it quite amusing how much I'm looking forward to this game also. Will probably be blashemy to the so called "hardcore" crowd. But guess what? .... I don't care.

"As a man thinketh, so is he."

3DS fc: 0817 - 4085 - 8871
WiiU NNID: GTWarrior

AuthorMessage

DeMoN-13ruce

160. Posted:

metroid blast said enough.... playing as the ship of samus or an mii in samus gear....YES

and beating an mech ridley?hell yeah!

3DS Friend Code: 2879-0303-7697
Metal Gear Solid (rising etc)

Best game series i ever played:D

BIGG BOSS (Naked Snake) is my favorite game character of all time!

GANGNAM STYLE!!!