Forums

Topic: Nintendo Land - OT

Posts 101 to 120 of 371

DudeSean

skywake wrote:

Untitled
all of the game symbols.....

Legend of Zelda: Battle Quest
Pikmin - I haven't played Pikmin yet, so I can't speculate.
Metroid - A modified version of "Battle Mii" from E3 2011.
Mario - A modified version of "Chase Mii" from E3 2011.
Luigi's Ghost Mansion
Animal Crossing: Sweet Day
Yoshi - The only thing I can really think of is some sort of Yoshi's Safari type game. I imagine the game is going to be based on riding a Yoshi, so I don't know what else they could do with it.
Game & Watch: Octopus - Probably some sort of game that involves avoiding an octopus and maybe collecting sunken treasure.
Donkey Kong's Crash Course
Takamaru's Ninja Castle
F-Zero
Balloon Fight - I can't wait to go for a new balloon trip.

DudeSean

Nintendo Network ID: DudeSean

BenAV

DudeSean wrote:

Balloon Fight - I can't wait to go for a new balloon trip.

I would buy this game just for this.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

Malkeor

This would be cool if it was either packaged in, or actual software integrated into the system itself like how the 3DS came with a bunch of different games.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-2988-0518
Currently playing:
Kid Icarus Uprising
Radiant Historia

DudeSean

If it's not packed in, I'm sure it will be available on the Wii U eshop at day 1. The only issue then is cost.

I hope this game will get updates, like new attractions. Otherwise, what are they gonna do? Just make Nintendo Land 2, 3, etc.?

DudeSean

CerealKiller528

I can't see myself buying this, so hopefully it's packaged with the Wii U

Just a guy making solo music using Garageband.

e-love

Yeah, I wouldn't spend money on this. I probably wouldn't have bought Wii Sports if it was a stand-alone retail game. That's the thing, Nintendo needs to realize that not many people are going to buy this.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

e-love

But I wouldn't have bought Wii Sports Resort if it didn't come with Wii Motion Plus ._.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

mamp

It'll be the biggest thing since Disneyland with a lot less barf and waiting in line.

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

komicturtle

I think I'd still get the game if it wasn't bundled. It looks like great fun and I would have a blast playing with my brother, nieces, nephew and relatives.

Will remind me of the N64 days of gathering around a TV and having fun...

Edited on by komicturtle

komicturtle

DudeSean

I don't understand why you guys feel that you shouldn't have to pay for a game that somebody worked hard to make and that you would enjoy playing.

I wonder if the reason they're not sure if it come with the Wii U, is because they're debating on making NSMBU the pack-in game.

DudeSean

kyuubikid213

If NSMBU was a pack-in, I would be playing the Wii U nonstop. If NintendoLand was a pack-in, I would play it alone for a few hours, but then I would need to get my brother in the room... Don't get me wrong, I will buy this game if it isn't a pack-in, but it won't be first on my list (unless it is a launch title.)

I own a PS1, GBA, GBA SP, Wii (GCN), 360, 3DS, PC (Laptop), Wii U, and PS4.
I used to own a GBC, PS2, and DS Lite

I'm on YouTube.

I promise to not derail threads. Request from theblackdragon

I pro...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9073-1731 | Nintendo Network ID: kyuubikid213

DudeSean

kyuubikid213 wrote:

but it won't be first on my list (unless it is a launch title.)

As far as I know, it's the only game announced as being available on launch day, and not just within the launch window.

DudeSean

TysonOfTime

The more I see, the more likely I'll buy it even if it's not bundled. Then again, with the success of games like Wii Party, which still is in the top 20's of the Japanese retail chart, I won't put it past Nintendo.

I hope not though.

What I'm thinking, is different bundles. One with Nintendo Land, and one with NSMBU.

...Wait, then Nintendo Land will never sell. Hmm..

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

KaiserGX

I would pay for it, but if Nintendo wants this to be the Wii Sports of this generation (or Wii Play) then they should include it in. No different bundles, just the console and Nintendoland. That would increase their sales too seeing as everybody is pretty lukewarm about it. They don't want to do the same mistake with the 3DS.Then everyone will know what it's all about (the WiiU).

✉ Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/kaisergx
✉ Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/kaisergx
✉ Twitter: https://twitter.com/kaisergx

Switch Friend Code: SW-3625-8025-1230 | My Nintendo: KaiserGX | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

DudeSean

I would think that they'd go with Nintendo Land as the pack in, as I'm sure it's a cheaper game than NSMBU. Either way, whichever game's not packed in with the game will still be available for download, so you'll be able to plug the Wii U in, get on the eshop and buy it as soon as you hook it up. So I'm not worried about which game is a pack in and which one's not. Nintendo is going to get my money either way.

DudeSean

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.