Forums

Topic: Nintendo working on Mario Kart HD, Zelda Wii U, Mii Shooting & More

Posts 101 to 117 of 117

SCRAPPER392

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

That's what i mean nintendo could be the other 50 and actually try but it's all microsoft's decision. I never played the game though if it sounds like i have.

They have their own consoles to worry about. Microsoft and Nintendo want to have games on their own console, not the other one. Unless you mean Nintendo 'trying' by buying Rare back all together, then ya, but Nintendo sold them in the first place.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

zoroarkrules25

They could try to buy them back but most likely won't also microsoft doesn't have a console or steve jobs so they will run out of ideas soon.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

DaveGX

Where did you get Steve Jobs and Microsoft doesn't have a console from? Steve Jobs was Apple (Who doesn't have a console), and XBox, XBox 360 are Microsoft's.

Edited on by DaveGX

3DS FC: 4768-7451-8056
3DS Mii QR code: http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h447/DaveGX2/HNI_0002.jpg

zoroarkrules25

I have always been told apple runs under microsoft( being real serious) Also i don't play xbox or care about it because most games for it are shooting or racing and i find all shooting games repetitive and the only racing game i play are mario kart and sega's racing game because they are more unique then the others.

DaveGX

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

I have always been told apple runs under microsoft( being real serious) Also i don't play xbox or care about it because most games for it are shooting or racing and i find all shooting games repetitive and the only racing game i play are mario kart and sega's racing game because they are more unique then the others.

Xbox has games of nearly every genre you can think of. If you don't like racing or shooting you can also check out their Xbox Live Arcade and Indie DLs. But again, I dunno where you got the idea Apple running under Microsoft because they're not affiliated in any way, shape,. or form. Plus, if Apple were in the race we'd probably end up with a rediculously priced console from them.

Edited on by DaveGX

zoroarkrules25

I don't really like xbox or apple, i am more of a nintendo fan boy,

the_shpydar

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

Sigh.

Anyways FYI, the "Microsoft owing Apple" thing is something that periodically pops up based on people being uninformed and choosing not to take 5 seconds to educate themselves on the issue. In the late 90s, MS bought something like $150 million worth of non-voting shares in Apple; just a few years later the stock was sold off. MS never owned or had any control over Apple, despite having some money invested in them for a very brief period (which, if memory serves, actually had something to do with a legal settlement over a patent or something similar).

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

DudeSean

SCAR392 wrote:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

That's what i mean nintendo could be the other 50 and actually try but it's all microsoft's decision. I never played the game though if it sounds like i have.

They have their own consoles to worry about. Microsoft and Nintendo want to have games on their own console, not the other one. Unless you mean Nintendo 'trying' by buying Rare back all together, then ya, but Nintendo sold them in the first place.

I hate when people say that. They sold the their stocks in Rare AFTER Microsoft bought 51% of the shares, which were previously owned by the Stamper brothers (the creators of Rare). Why on earth would Nintendo want to own 49% of a company that their direct competitor owns 51% of?

DudeSean

Nintendo Network ID: DudeSean

DaveGX

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

Just out of curiousity, have you ever even tried or watched people play anything on XBox 360, particularly something that isn't racing or shooting since that's not your thing, even if the game might be 1 of the hottest sellers? I mean they pretty much offer something fo everyone. Never know what you'll like and won't try if ya don't at least give it a try and experience it for yourself, regardless which platform it is. Don't let others judge it for you or give misleading info. Just saying.

SCRAPPER392

DudeSean wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

I hate when people say that. They sold the their stocks in Rare AFTER Microsoft bought 51% of the shares, which were previously owned by the Stamper brothers (the creators of Rare). Why on earth would Nintendo want to own 49% of a company that their direct competitor owns 51% of?

It doesn't matter, Nintendo didn't have enough shares to be in control. I'll rephrase that... They sold 49% of Rare. I'm guessing Rare sold itself to Microsoft, so Rare sold themselves, then Nintendo said 'ok'. How heartbreaking...

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

Ernest_The_Crab

I wonder if this means that this "mock up" is correct: http://venturebeat.com/2012/11/19/wii-u-debug-menu-reveals-so...

seeing as how Yoshi was essentially confirmed today. "Metroid" could refer to the community for the Super Metroid VC release and same with "Donkey Kong". Resident Evil could be referring to the community for the Revelations port. The Metal Gear Solid one has yet to have any references to a particular game for a community though. Soul Hackers also appears out of place (unless it's for a 3DS community?)

My Backlog | http://www.backloggery.com/thesolarknight

Friend Safari: Espurr, Munna, Duosion

3DS Friend Code: 3909-7515-3526 | Nintendo Network ID: ThePillowGolem

ClassicJetterz

I'm so happy to have a confirmation of Mario Kart U. Seriously. Just the confirmation itself made me so so so happy.

You're blinded by romance, you're blinded by science...
Your condition is critically grave...but don't expect mercy from such an alliance..
Suspicion of tradition's so new wave!

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0397-4153 | Nintendo Network ID: ClassicJetterz

LzWinky

Wow, a confirmed rumor. You don't see those very often

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

CM30

Ernest_The_Crab wrote:

I wonder if this means that this "mock up" is correct: http://venturebeat.com/2012/11/19/wii-u-debug-menu-reveals-so...

seeing as how Yoshi was essentially confirmed today. "Metroid" could refer to the community for the Super Metroid VC release and same with "Donkey Kong". Resident Evil could be referring to the community for the Revelations port. The Metal Gear Solid one has yet to have any references to a particular game for a community though. Soul Hackers also appears out of place (unless it's for a 3DS community?)

That's exactly what I was thinking. Add to that how Final Fantasy 3 could refer a Wii U Virtual Console game, and the mockup menu is seeming less and less like a placeholder.

Try out Gaming Reinvented, my new gaming forum and website!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4...

Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.