Forums

Topic: Nintendo turned it's back on those that need Dance/Active Matt Support!!

Posts 21 to 26 of 26

jariw

Has it been confirmed that the Wii U GC adapter will be compatible with Wii mode? That could be a major selling point IMO.

jariw

unrandomsam

SCAR392 wrote:

What happened to your Wii? Just play it on that and wait for the GCN adaptor, if you're still interested. The DDR pads and such are old as hell, and Wii was really the only console that supported them in the first place, after 6th gen. No one will be offended if you buy Xbox, which would technically be your next choice. Or you could just have both, so you can play Wii Sports U, Wii Fit U, and Kinect Sports.. I don't see what the problem is.

They should have just kept the Gamecube Ports all along. (Better built in than adding another addon that can potentially pull the Wii U off if caught). Plus if the wired network adapter is recommended for Smash Brothers it means a powered harddrive is needed it is a mess.

(Plus it goes against what they said originally about wanting it to go in the living room. It is not an issue for me now but there is no way I would have been able to have that monstrosity there).

“30fps Is Not a Good Artistic Decision, It's a Failure”
Freedom of the press is for those who happen to own one.

CaviarMeths

Summary:

"A few specific Wii games may not work on the next gen console. I am keeping my Wii anyway, so this is a non-issue, but I thought I'd complain anyway. I am also ignoring the similar next gen games that have and will be coming out for Wii U such as Wii Sports Club and Just Dance 2015. Shame on Nintendo."

Well, alright. Maybe you could also teach your son about that new "Outside" MMO they have now. Fantastic graphics, but I hear the AI sucks.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

Octane

Why would you want to buy a Wii U anyway, if the only games you care about are for the Wii, the console you already own? And the Wii U doesn't enhance the visuals of Wii games.

Edited on by Octane

Octane

theblackdragon

If you really want to get your kid up off his butt, take away the video games entirely and send him outside to play. Back in the day, that's how parents used to roll — no TV, no video games, no phones or electronic toys or anything. Just gtfo, take your bike and don't come back 'til sundown.

That said, you seem to have mistaken us for Nintendo proper, but this is Nintendo Life. We're an independent website completely unaffiliated with them. They will not see your rant here on our forums, so try taking it to them personally. Best of luck to you!

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.