Wii U Forum

Topic: Nintendo E3 2013 lineup

Showing 81 to 100 of 194

AuthorMessage

SEGAGAGA

81. Posted:

Crossing my fingers for a F-Zero u & Wave Race u announcement.

SEGAGAGA

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

82. Posted:

Towels wrote:

Sony_70 wrote:

Pixelroy wrote:

Mario and Zelda make news headlines. So I anticipate in light of new boxes from Sony and MS they are planning a Mario/Zelda News cannon for E3 for all their platforms.

But will that be enough to stop a full playstation/xbox blowout.

Well, seeing as PS4 has already been revealed, I!m sure Nintendo can better Sony with their software line- up.

And will the announcement of a Kinect focused Xbox be more interesting than whatever Nintendo do show?

The Playstation 4 is still the new hotness and fuller reveals and playable demos will excite the the hardcore. People have gobbled up the little bit of news from GDC so a full reveal of the system will pack seats.

Microsoft will show off Kinect 2.0 alongside multimedia features maybe becoming a cablebox or even better for cord cutters. That will get the mainstream and tech media excited with a lot of living room features. They will than grab the core by showing off what they're new and restruced studios have been doing alongside exclusives and Partnerships.

Even beyond that being the new hotness that wont be out for a few months and unless they pulla Nintendo E3 2012 than those systems will dominate the show.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

NaotoDS

83. Posted:

I think X and Y will be shown. unlike past titles this is a world wide one so idk seems possible. I want a FF title for wii U to be shown./

NaotoDS

AuthorMessage

WebHead

84. Posted:

Well the givens are:
Super Mario Wii U
Mario Kart Wii U
Super Smash Bros. Wii U
Yarn Yoshi
Wind Waker HD
Wii U Party

I think we will probably see Bayonetta 2 and Pokemon Rumble U as well. As for games that are revealed at E3, I would expect whatever Retro Studios is working on, another Wii series game, another Mario spinoff, and maybe Miyamoto's new IP

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

AuthorMessage

RogueStatus94

85. Posted:

1 month and a half until E3, time is flying by VERY quickly. I remember last year May went by quickly then before I knew it already time for E3.

RogueStatus94

AuthorMessage

Sonicfan11589

86. Posted:

I'm looking forward to:
-Mario Kart Wii U
-The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD
-The Legend of Zelda Wii U
-3D Mario Wii U
-Bayonetta 2 (The first one was amazing and I hope they add the first one on Wii U which means I'll happily triple dip on it.)
-Yarn Yoshi
-Super Smash Bros. 4
-Anything else that will get me excited.

Sonicfan11589

AuthorMessage

AmandaThePanda

87. Posted:

I think the only conferences to watch this year are Nintendo and Sony. For some reason, thinking about what the next XBOX will bring,doesnt really intrigue as much as when I think about what Nintendo plans to show or what Sony has to show. My eyes will definitely be glued to both of them.

I hope Nintendo comes big this year for Wii U at E3 cause Wii U definitely needs that boost right now

Nintendo Network ID: Nights illusion
XBL Gamertag: Nightsillusion
PSN ID: GameNChick

Nintendo Network ID: Nightsillusion | Twitter: GameNChick

AuthorMessage

19Robb92

88. Posted:

AmandaThePanda wrote:

I think the only conferences to watch this year are Nintendo and Sony.

Ubisoft did the best conference last E3 IMO, I'd definitely say they're worth a watch this year as well.

Looking forward to: ZeldaU & Hyrule Warriors

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

AuthorMessage

TwilightV

89. Posted:

I expect more from Nintendo Direct than I do Nintendo's E3 presentation. :V

TwilightV

AuthorMessage

AmandaThePanda

90. Posted:

19Robb92 wrote:

AmandaThePanda wrote:

I think the only conferences to watch this year are Nintendo and Sony.

Ubisoft did the best conference last E3 IMO, I'd definitely say they're worth a watch this year as well.

Yeah but I was only talking about in relation to the big 3. But yes Ubisoft was easily the best last year

Nintendo Network ID: Nights illusion
XBL Gamertag: Nightsillusion
PSN ID: GameNChick

Nintendo Network ID: Nightsillusion | Twitter: GameNChick

AuthorMessage

cheetahman91

91. Posted:

TwilightV wrote:

I expect more from Nintendo Direct than I do Nintendo's E3 presentation. :V

Agreed. Nintendo's E3 2012 Conference blowed (although in all fairness E3 2012 was a disappointment as a whole). A bunch of ports, games we already knew about and Nintendo Land. Hopefully this year will be better but I'll be keeping my expectations pretty low.

Edited on by cheetahman91

Nintendolife Chatroom
Backloggery
GameSpot
Youtube
Jesus is the only way.
It's OK for someone to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.

Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

AuthorMessage

I-U

92. Posted:

I am hoping for a new Metroid to be shown at E3, but of what's confirmed, I would like to see the new 3D Mario game, what Retro's working on and Monolift Soft's X. By the way, the new 3D Mario won't be Super Mario Universe and if it is it will not meet expectations, as the franchise is too big for a team with too little creativity relative to such a scope.

Favorite Game: Metroid Prime Hunters

AuthorMessage

DestinyMan

93. Posted:

What about Next Level Games' new game? Mario Strikers U or something different?

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4663-7817 | Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

94. Posted:

Hmm, I just finished watching JoshJepson's LP of Pokemon Snap. Wonder if they'll announce a Wii U sequel. Doubtful, but who knows...

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

95. Posted:

Nintendo is going to have to pull out all the stops to stay in the limelight this year. I honestly can't think of anything they could announce that can overshadow two new consoles.

I hope this years conference is mostly Wi U and 3DS has its own thing like last years.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

AuthorMessage

CM30

96. Posted:

I think a Super Smash Bros 4 trailer has a pretty good chance to overshadow two new consoles. People utterly flipped when Brawl was revealed.

Zelda too. Remember this?

I think if Nintendo shows Zelda U with 'realistic' HD graphics and orchestrated music, alongside an epic Smash Bros 4 trailer showing new characters, stages and other cool things and then these 3D Mario and Mario Kart titles, they have a pretty good chance of killing Microsoft and Sony's new console hype right off the bat.

More so if it turns out Metroid, Donkey Kong Country, Star Fox or F-Zero is announced too.

Nintendo 3DS Community aka my website
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4189

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

97. Posted:

To be honest, this whole "one company outperforming the other(s) at e3" is pointless in my opinion. Every company will get coverage. Every company will get attendance. Heck, Nintendo's conference in 2008 got decent coverage despite being one of the worst in the company's history.

We will watch the conference we want and that's that.

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

98. Posted:

LzQuacker wrote:

To be honest, this whole "one company outperforming the other(s) at e3" is pointless in my opinion. Every company will get coverage. Every company will get attendance. Heck, Nintendo's conference in 2008 got decent coverage despite being one of the worst in the company's history.

We will watch the conference we want and that's that.

Untitled

Honestly I don't think Zelda or Smash Bros could overshadow a new console launch. Only for the most hardcore only the most hardcore of the Nintendo faithful could think otherwise. But to be fair I believed there was no way Nintendo could have lost E3 last year.

WAT!

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

99. Posted:

Let alone TWO console launches

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

RogueStatus94

100. Posted:

AmandaThePanda wrote:

I think the only conferences to watch this year are Nintendo and Sony. For some reason, thinking about what the next XBOX will bring,doesnt really intrigue as much as when I think about what Nintendo plans to show or what Sony has to show. My eyes will definitely be glued to both of them.

I hope Nintendo comes big this year for Wii U at E3 cause Wii U definitely needs that boost right now

Not really looking forward to Sony's. Just Infamous, Killzone, Little Big Planet, average franchises nobody cared about in the first place.

Edited on by RogueStatus94

RogueStatus94