Wii U Forum

Topic: Nintendo E3 2013 lineup

Showing 61 to 80 of 194

AuthorMessage
Avatar

zoroarkrules25

61. Posted:

Yes and it will be a million times more epic.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

AuthorMessage
Avatar

CM30

62. Posted:

GoombaSlayer wrote:

RogueStatus94 wrote:

GoombaSlayer wrote:

(There is also a rumor about Retro Studios developing Mario Kart U. They helped with Mario Kart 7. Me, personally, hopes not. I think Retro Studios should put their talent into blockbuster games like Metroid Prime)

Iwata already said EAD is developing Mario Kart for Wii U. Also due to their current team size and how long it's been since Donkey Kong Country Returns, Mario Kart or F Zero is highly unlikely. It would be a larger scaled project such as Metroid Prime or Star Fox.

Since i have seen you spread some untrue facts around on the forums before, can I have a official quote where Iwata does confirm EAD as the developer for Mario Kart U? Please.

I don't think he really needs to. I mean, why would Retro be developing Mario Kart U? It's not like anyone but an internal Nintendo team developed most of the other games:

Super Mario Kart: Nintendo EAD

Mario Kart 64: Nintendo EAD

Mario Kart Super Circuit: Intelligent Systems

Mario Kart Double Dash: Nintendo EAD

Mario Kart DS: Nintendo EAD Group No. 1

Mario Kart Wii: Nintendo EAD Group No. 1

Mario Kart 7: Nintendo EAD Group No. 1 and Retro Studios

It's possible I guess given that Intelligent Systems previously made a Mario Kart game by themselves (and Intelligent Systems are another Nintendo owned company like Retro Studios), but it seems more likely it'll be Nintendo EAD 1 behind it.

Nintendo 3DS Community aka my website
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4189

AuthorMessage
Avatar

kkslider5552000

63. Posted:

Well they would be liars if nothing else since Mario Kart U is not a title everyone has been wanting Retro to do.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

Cool link for cool people: http://forums.dctp.ws/

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WingedSnagret

64. Posted:

Intelligent Systems, the team behind the Fire Emblem series, did a Mario Kart game? Huh, ya learn something new every day.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage
Avatar

cornishlee

65. Posted:

CM30 wrote:

why would Retro be developing Mario Kart U? It's not like anyone but an internal Nintendo team developed most of the other games:

Retro are first party.

(For clarification, I'm not suggesting I believe that they're developing Mario Kart).

Please sign the petition to get Hitman on the Wii U: https://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/square-enix-ltd-release-hitman-absolution-and-hitman-hd-trilogy-on-the-wii-u

Nintendo Network ID: cornishlee

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Syeiko

66. Posted:

cornishlee wrote:

CM30 wrote:

why would Retro be developing Mario Kart U? It's not like anyone but an internal Nintendo team developed most of the other games:

Retro are first party.

(For clarification, I'm not suggesting I believe that they're developing Mario Kart).

You`re Right, Retro Studios are a first party of nintendo

but retro shouldnt make the next mario kart for wii u
this work is for nintendo developers

retro are perfect to starfox, metroid or donkey kon

Syeiko

AuthorMessage
Avatar

zoroarkrules25

67. Posted:

Anyone know if nintendolife covers E3 as it happens?

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ShadJV

68. Posted:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

Anyone know if nintendolife covers E3 as it happens?

They do.

Feel free to add me on the Nintendo Network: ShadJV
Here's my 3DS FC, always looking for Pokemon X Friend Safaris: 2191-7643-5167
Peace!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WingedSnagret

69. Posted:

ShadJV wrote:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

Anyone know if nintendolife covers E3 as it happens?

They do.

Yep, live video and feed. :)

Edited on by WingedSnagret

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage
Avatar

zoroarkrules25

70. Posted:

Great :) because g4 won't have it this year.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TheKingOfTown

71. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

Intelligent Systems, the team behind the Fire Emblem series, did a Mario Kart game? Huh, ya learn something new every day.

Intelligent Systems dabbles in a lot of game series. Like Pushmo and Paper Mario.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

AuthorMessage
Avatar

RogueStatus94

72. Posted:

Hype.

RogueStatus94

AuthorMessage
Avatar

zoroarkrules25

73. Posted:

TheKingOfTown wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

Intelligent Systems, the team behind the Fire Emblem series, did a Mario Kart game? Huh, ya learn something new every day.

Intelligent Systems dabbles in a lot of game series. Like Pushmo and Paper Mario.

Wow i never knew that before.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

AuthorMessage
Avatar

PhoenixUltra

74. Posted:

i want a lot of third party games.

Wii U future of gaming.

3DS Friend Code: 4167-5558-2915 | Nintendo Network ID: ugene4000

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WiiULoveSquid

75. Posted:

Mario and Zelda make news headlines. So I anticipate in light of new boxes from Sony and MS they are planning a Mario/Zelda News cannon for E3 for all their platforms.

My other console is a next gen

"If we were all trees, there'd be no more wars. 'Caus we'd be trees. "

AuthorMessage
Avatar

shingi_70

76. Posted:

Pixelroy wrote:

Mario and Zelda make news headlines. So I anticipate in light of new boxes from Sony and MS they are planning a Mario/Zelda News cannon for E3 for all their platforms.

But will that be enough to stop a full playstation/xbox blowout.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Cheaptrick

77. Posted:

RogueStatus94 wrote:

Confirmed:
3D Mario by Team Galaxy
Smash Bros 4
Retro Studios (Metroid, Star Fox, or both)
Monolith Soft's Xeno
Mario Kart Wii U

Likely to appear:
Zelda the Wind Waker
Bayonetta 2
Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem
and Yarn Yoshi

Plus all the unannounced games/ surprises

Time is flying by quickly, 3 months left, let me know which ones you're looking forward to most.

Hence you said this was confirmed, can you provide a link to your source. Hard to imagine Nintendo not talking of Pokemon Scramble U on E3 when they so much into NFC integration & also not talking of Pikmin 3 on E3 which is scheduled for release on June 30th (according to IGN) after E3.

http://www.ign.com/videos/games/pikmin-3-wii-u-14267705

Untitled

Edited on by Cheaptrick

OVERCLOCK.NET OFFICIAL WII U OWNERS CLUB

Cheaptrick's Project "Silent Scout"

Cheaptrick's GTX 680 SC Modding

AuthorMessage
AvatarStaff

Unca_Lz

78. Posted:

Confirmed: Playstation 4. Who cares about anything else? :*

Nintendo Life moderator and duck. Nintendo sux!

My Retrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Jack_Package

79. Posted:

Sony_70 wrote:

Pixelroy wrote:

Mario and Zelda make news headlines. So I anticipate in light of new boxes from Sony and MS they are planning a Mario/Zelda News cannon for E3 for all their platforms.

But will that be enough to stop a full playstation/xbox blowout.

Well, seeing as PS4 has already been revealed, I!m sure Nintendo can better Sony with their software line- up.

And will the announcement of a Kinect focused Xbox be more interesting than whatever Nintendo do show?

Jack_Package

AuthorMessage
Avatar

AbeVigoda

80. Posted:

Towels wrote:

Sony_70 wrote:

Pixelroy wrote:

Mario and Zelda make news headlines. So I anticipate in light of new boxes from Sony and MS they are planning a Mario/Zelda News cannon for E3 for all their platforms.

But will that be enough to stop a full playstation/xbox blowout.

Well, seeing as PS4 has already been revealed, I!m sure Nintendo can better Sony with their software line- up.

And will the announcement of a Kinect focused Xbox be more interesting than whatever Nintendo do show?

Yes.

April 9th, 2013: The day nintendolife.com became thuglife.com
ATTICA!! ATTICA!! ATTICA!!
I AM THE ROSA PARKS OF NINTENDOLIFE
"You don't need a link to a website as proof all the time. It's called research. If no one ever did research, you wouldn't even have links to use as proof." - SCAR392