Wii U Forum

Topic: Nintendo E3 2013 lineup

Showing 41 to 60 of 194

AuthorMessage

Ryno

41. Posted:

Amigaengine wrote:

Personally feel Nintendo should talk about ANY and all games/features at every opportunity.

That would be a great idea if they had unlimited resources including time.

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
I miss Japanese games, the good stuff... Games that are imaginative, have good and unique gameplay, a great soundtrack, and replay value.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

42. Posted:

RogueStatus94 wrote:

http://dualpixels.com/2012/11/29/rumor-behind-the-scenes-with...

Needless to say, most of these rumors were correct.

"Expect more projects like Bayonetta 2 to be announced next year including a partnership that will cause huge shocks when it’s announced even worse than Bayonetta 2."

So we're talking about a franchise that's sold more than Bayonetta. My predictions would be Sonic Adventure 3, Kingdom Hearts III, or Tales of.

I would just like to say HA! I am one of the only people on this site that said that it was real to me and so far it's come true. Anyway i am not here to gloat or start an argument. I think nintendo will show off the 3DS games with the wii u. I also would to see kh3 . My most anticipated from here arr zelda, smash bros and mario. I hope we get cool unexpected announcements to.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

AuthorMessage

GoombaSlayer

43. Posted:

Shigeru Miyamoto recently said that they (Nintendo) have found that E3 is not the best place to announce new games, with Nintendo Directs and such they have found
new ways to interact with consumers. He said that they still believes in E3 as a place where journalists will be able to try upcoming games on the stagefloor, though.
So I would guess that Nintendo will have more Nintendo Directs in the coming time, and not put that much effort in making a blockbuster E3 conference, but merely
have some of the games over there for journalists to try out.

(There is also a rumor about Retro Studios developing Mario Kart U. They helped with Mario Kart 7. Me, personally, hopes not. I think Retro Studios should put their talent into blockbuster games like Metroid Prime)

Edited on by GoombaSlayer

GoombaSlayer

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

44. Posted:

I can see that logic, but I have to admit it's disappointing to see the slow path to irrelevance (as someone who follows gaming news regularly at least) E3 is becoming.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

45. Posted:

Also anyone have a link to that 3d mario rumor? I can't find it anywhere.

AuthorMessage

RogueStatus94

46. Posted:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MzG6lDA1A0

3D Mario, Smash Bros, and Mario Kart were confirmed for E3 in this video.

Edited on by RogueStatus94

RogueStatus94

AuthorMessage

RogueStatus94

47. Posted:

GoombaSlayer wrote:

Shigeru Miyamoto recently said that they (Nintendo) have found that E3 is not the best place to announce new games, with Nintendo Directs and such they have found
new ways to interact with consumers. He said that they still believes in E3 as a place where journalists will be able to try upcoming games on the stagefloor, though.
So I would guess that Nintendo will have more Nintendo Directs in the coming time, and not put that much effort in making a blockbuster E3 conference, but merely
have some of the games over there for journalists to try out.

(There is also a rumor about Retro Studios developing Mario Kart U. They helped with Mario Kart 7. Me, personally, hopes not. I think Retro Studios should put their talent into blockbuster games like Metroid Prime)

Iwata already said EAD is developing Mario Kart for Wii U. Also due to their current team size and how long it's been since Donkey Kong Country Returns, Mario Kart or F Zero is highly unlikely. It would be a larger scaled project such as Metroid Prime or Star Fox.

Edited on by RogueStatus94

RogueStatus94

AuthorMessage

shrew

48. Posted:

they hired artists from naughty dog and vigil, doubt it's for designing mk tracks.
F-zero got shot down by Miyamoto in a recent interview, he thinks 'people have grown weary of it'.

shrew

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

49. Posted:

RogueStatus94 wrote:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

Thanks for the link but that is not what i meant. It was stated here that there was some super mario bros universe rumor going around. I couldn't find it though. I was asking if anyone had a link to it.

AuthorMessage

ReindeerDasher

50. Posted:

Super Mario Bros. Universe is a rumor, that was never confirmed, and Nintendo has never said anything about it.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

Pit - "Uh, what's a KO?"
Palutena - "Good luck, Pit."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

51. Posted:

I know i just wanted to read but if it can't be found that is fine to. I can't wait for smash bros though at E3

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

52. Posted:

This is the time to ignore all rumors as there will be 20 million of them before June. ;)

If you care so much for your privacy, what are you hiding?

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

53. Posted:

LordLzGlad wrote:

This is the time to ignore all rumors as there will be 20 million of them before June. ;)

Only 20 million? But yes, once we see the first glimpses of who's in Smash Bros., which will likely be a brief shot/trailer of a few of the old stand-byes and maybe one or two newcomers, the forums will be flooded with "Who else is in?" threads. And that's just Smash Bros., who knows what other surprises await...

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

54. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

LordLzGlad wrote:

Only 20 million? But yes, once we see the first glimpses of who's in Smash Bros., which will likely be a brief shot/trailer of a few of the old stand-byes and maybe one or two newcomers, the forums will be flooded with "Who else is in?" threads. And that's just Smash Bros., who knows what other surprises await...

Rumors ruin everything!

If you care so much for your privacy, what are you hiding?

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

AbeVigoda

55. Posted:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

RogueStatus94 wrote:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

Thanks for the link but that is not what i meant. It was stated here that there was some super mario bros universe rumor going around. I couldn't find it though. I was asking if anyone had a link to it.

"Super Mario Universe" is just the upcoming 3D Mario game. Someone just came up with that name on their own, it never came from Nintendo themselves.

April 9th, 2013: The day nintendolife.com became thuglife.com
ATTICA!! ATTICA!! ATTICA!!
I AM THE ROSA PARKS OF NINTENDOLIFE
"You don't need a link to a website as proof all the time. It's called research. If no one ever did research, you wouldn't even have links to use as proof." - SCAR392

AuthorMessage

Syeiko

56. Posted:

With Mario Kart U and Super Smash bros 4 My wish list of games
to the e3 2013 is ready xD

Edited on by Syeiko

Syeiko

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

57. Posted:

Wii U predictions:
3D Mario reveal
Mario Kart U reveal
Super Smash Bros. 4 reveal
Zelda U reveal
Retro Studios project reveal
Miyamoto's new IP reveal
New Yarn Yoshi info
New Bayonetta 2 info
New X info
Mario Strikers U announcement
Dragon Quest X US confirmation

3DS predictions:
New Pokemon X and Y info
New Mario Golf World Tour info
Mario Party 3DS announcement
Fortune Street 3DS announcement
Warioware 3DS announcement
Clubhouse Games Deluxe announcement
Monster Hunter 4 US confirmation
Ace Attorney 5 US confirmation
Professor Layton 6 US confirmation
Dragon Quest 7 US confirmation

Edited on by CrazyOtto

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook
I keep these Nintendo Life threads updated: Missing 3DS VC and Wii U VC between regions, Full of list first party Game Boy, Game Boy Color, and Game Gear games missing from the 3DS VC, and Full of list first party Game Boy Advance games missing from the Wii U VC.

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

AuthorMessage

GoombaSlayer

58. Posted:

RogueStatus94 wrote:

GoombaSlayer wrote:

Iwata already said EAD is developing Mario Kart for Wii U. Also due to their current team size and how long it's been since Donkey Kong Country Returns, Mario Kart or F Zero is highly unlikely. It would be a larger scaled project such as Metroid Prime or Star Fox.

Since i have seen you spread some untrue facts around on the forums before, can I have a official quote where Iwata does confirm EAD as the developer for Mario Kart U? Please.

GoombaSlayer

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

59. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

LordLzGlad wrote:

I am hoping the trailer is as long and detailed as the one for brawl. They put it together really nicely.

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

60. Posted:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

LordLzGlad wrote:

I am hoping the trailer is as long and detailed as the one for brawl. They put it together really nicely.

True that. Every now and then lately I'll watch that trailer from the game's archives, and when it starts I keep saying to myself, "This year I'll get to see it again, only in freaking awesome HD!" :D

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64