Wii U Forum

Topic: Nintendo E3 2013 lineup

Showing 21 to 40 of 194

AuthorMessage

RogueStatus94

21. Posted:

The 3DS should have it's separate conference like last year and feature games such as:

Pokemon X and Y
Zelda 3DS
Mario & Luigi Dream Team
Mario Golf World Tour
Bravely Default Flying Fairy
Dragon Quest VII
Contra 3DS
and maybe some Ace Attorney 5/ Project X Zone

Edited on by RogueStatus94

RogueStatus94

AuthorMessage

cornishlee

22. Posted:

RogueStatus94 wrote:

http://dualpixels.com/2012/11/29/rumor-behind-the-scenes-with...

Needless to say, most of these rumors were correct.

"Expect more projects like Bayonetta 2 to be announced next year including a partnership that will cause huge shocks when it’s announced even worse than Bayonetta 2."

So we're talking about a franchise that's sold more than Bayonetta. My predictions would be Sonic Adventure 3, Kingdom Hearts III, or Tales of.

I keep wondering about that. Not sure about your predictions though. Part of the surprise and controversy over the Bayonetta announcement relates to Nintendo's family oriented approach; I'm really not sure what could top that.

Bayonetta honestly didn't sell that well - that's why Sega wouldn't pick up the sequel. It does, however, have a very loyal fanbase who were dismayed at seeing a mutli-plat IP going exclusive on a platform many of them were quick to dismiss.

Linking the 'huge shocks' to sales figures is an idea I hadn't thought of and it's an interesting way to look at the riddle from a different angle. I hazzard a guess though that any existing IP which sells well with other publishers will not become a Nintendo exclusive any time soon - there's simply no reason for the existing publishers not to fund the developers in the usual way.

Edited on by cornishlee

Please sign the petition to get Hitman on the Wii U: https://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/square-enix-ltd-release-hitman-absolution-and-hitman-hd-trilogy-on-the-wii-u

Nintendo Network ID: cornishlee

AuthorMessage

Randomname19

23. Posted:

Games I'm looking forward to
1 Wind Waker HD
2 Super Smash Bros.4
3 3D Mario
4 Retro Studio's game
5 Yarn Yoshi

Randomname19

AuthorMessage

Linky_97

24. Posted:

Hoping for a new Castlevania for 3DS!!!(I loved mirror of Fate but the next one should be a metroidvania)

Wii U online games:
Injustice Gods Among Us, Ninja Gaiden 3: Razors Edge, Assassin's Creed III, Tekken Tag Team Tournament 2 Wii U Edition and Trine 2: Directors Cut
3DS Online games:
Kid Icarus: Uprising
Tell me if you want to play :)

3DS Friend Code: 0387-8763-9592 | Nintendo Network ID: Linky97

AuthorMessage

shrew

25. Posted:

RogueStatus94 wrote:

The thing is other Nintendo franchises are currently occupied with other Nintendo studios. Team Galaxy with Mario, Monolith with Xeno, GoodFeel with Yoshi, etc. With Retro Studios really it's narrowed down to Metroid and Star Fox. Given their team size and how long it's been since Donkey Kong Country Returns.

I don't disagree with the odds, I'd just be a little disappointed. I don't feel the need for another Prime and I'd be ok with the series skipping a generation on consoles, what I need is a 2D entry. As for Starfox, the ideal scenario would be a direct successor of 64 which implicates an unpromising bind to the genre's limited construct. Treasure could make it with 30 people and it'd be amazing. I can't imagine Retro has been making it a full blown combat flight sim or worse another zelda-esque adventure.

shrew

AuthorMessage

Amigaengine

26. Posted:

Treasure,Platinum could do Star Fox justice.

Given the size of Retro studios currently they have 2 products coming down the line. Best guess is Prime :) and hopefully a new IP.

Nintendo needs to address the Virtual Console at E3 or before. Gamecube needs to be on there.

Twitter: AmigaEngine

AuthorMessage

shrew

27. Posted:

I'm guessing they're also lending a hand with MKU since they already have experience with 7.

shrew

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

28. Posted:

I'm actually hoping most of the Virtual Console news is during a Nintendo Direct, not at E3. At that time, every second needs to be spent on what's coming up, what is new. There is a place for VC announcements at E3, but it should only take a few minutes and leave the rest of the precious time for the beloved triple A titles to wow the audiences and help keep the unveiling attention of the two other new consoles from stealing the show.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

DF2506

29. Posted:

I'm looking forward to seeing:

Wind Waker
Yarn Yoshi
3D Mario
Mario Kart
Smash Bros.

(doubt we'll see the new Zelda for Wii U during the conference, maybe after online?)

Also hoping we see more of DKCR for 3DS, Mario Golf, Mario & Luigi and a couple of new reveals for 3DS.

Though, I may just end up playing New Leaf and not even watching E3. lol. I've been waiting forever for the new Animal Crossing (its the reason I bought my 3DS at launch) and it comes out two days before E3. So I'll be busy playing that!

But ya, its likely I'll be playing that & have Nintendo's E3 on the tube. I'm not watching Sony or Microsofts E3 conferences this year. No longer have those systems and I doubt I'll want their new systems. I'm sticking with Nintendo. :)

DF2506

DF2506

AuthorMessage

btetsola

30. Posted:

I'm looking forward to Wii fit U, seriously I am. Also Wind Waker, Bayonetta, Marois and Metroid :-)

Nintendo ID: btetsola1

AuthorMessage

MAN1AC

31. Posted:

Nintendo's name has kind of been dragged through the mud the last few months so I'm hoping they bring it this year and silence some of the naysayers. They have a lot of good titles on the horizon that I'm looking forward to.

My most anticipated list:
Smash Bros 4
Monolith's game
3D Mario
Bayonetta 2
Updates of upcoming Zelda titles.

WingedFish wrote:

I'm actually hoping most of the Virtual Console news is during a Nintendo Direct, not at E3. At that time, every second needs to be spent on what's coming up, what is new.

I couldn't agree more.
I love VC but E3 isn't the time or place for it. It will be disappointing if they spend an extensive amount of time on it.

Edited on by MAN1AC

Four more months until Bayonetta 2.

3DS Friend Code: 0705-3088-6988 | Nintendo Network ID: MANIAC64

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

32. Posted:

New 3D Mario
Xeno-whatever
Retro's game

All I'm looking forward to seeing from Nintendo, but that should be more than enough to keep things interesting for me. My biggest worry is whether or not Sony will be able to keep me from falling asleep this time around.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Big_L91

33. Posted:

myamotos new game!

put it on.

AuthorMessage

Amigaengine

34. Posted:

How about firing Reggie at E3 ? Cannot think of one thing of importance he has done for WiiU.

Sorry guys but something regarding VC especially if Dreamcast or GC should be mentioned. HD re-releases etc.
Unite the 3ds/WiiU user accounts.

Edited on by Amigaengine

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

35. Posted:

Amigaengine wrote:

Sorry guys but something regarding VC especially if Dreamcast or GC should be mentioned. HD re-releases etc.

Because the 5 people who still care about VC are just that important, huh?

Edited on by CanisWolfred

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Amigaengine

36. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Amigaengine wrote:

Yes and to be honest it should have already been done.

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

37. Posted:

Amigaengine wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Amigaengine wrote:

I'm gonna go bang my head on the wall until I pass out now. Bye.

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Amigaengine

38. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Amigaengine wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Amigaengine wrote:

I'm gonna go bang my head on the wall until I pass out now. Bye.

lmao, its not worth it.

AuthorMessage

Ryno

39. Posted:

Amigaengine wrote:

Personally, I don't think E3 is the place to talk about old games.

I miss Japanese games, the good stuff... Games that are imaginative, have good and unique gameplay, a great soundtrack, and replay value.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

AuthorMessage

Amigaengine

40. Posted:

Personally feel Nintendo should talk about ANY and all games/features at every opportunity.

Edited on by Amigaengine