Wii U Forum

Topic: Nintendo E3 2013 lineup

Showing 181 to 194 of 194

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WebHead

181. Posted:

Dev wrote:

WebHead wrote:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

Well that confirmed the rumor for me. Welcome goku to smash bros everyone although he may not be shown yet.

People are freaking out about that. Honestly, I think it is a joke that is being taken way too seriously.

Yeah, that guy didn't even say that he will be in it, he just said there's a "chance."

Honestly, that guy who asked 100YOG was probably just asking for kicks.

Anyway I suspect we will see these 10 games in the pre E3 ND:

Wii Fit U
Wii U Party
WW HD
Pokemon Rumble U
Yarn Yoshi
Bayonetta 2
Retro Studios Project
3D Mario
Mario Kart
Super Smash Bros.

Edited on by WebHead

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Tainy

182. Posted:

WebHead wrote:

Dev wrote:

WebHead wrote:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

Well that confirmed the rumor for me. Welcome goku to smash bros everyone although he may not be shown yet.

People are freaking out about that. Honestly, I think it is a joke that is being taken way too seriously.

Yeah, that guy didn't even say that he will be in it, he just said there's a "chance."

Honestly, that guy who asked 100YOG was probably just asking for kicks.

Anyway I suspect we will see these 10 games in the pre E3 ND:

Wii Fit U
Wii U Party
WW HD
Pokemon Rumble U
Yarn Yoshi
Bayonetta 2
Retro Studios Project
3D Mario
Mario Kart
Super Smash Bros.

You forgot Pikmin 3. They said they will show us the challenge mode and the multiplayer modes in the next Nintendo Direct. I'd be surprised if Game and Wario and The Wonderful 101 don't make at least brief appearances as well.

Tainy

3DS Friend Code: 0860-3388-5483 | Nintendo Network ID: Tainy_Tonner

AuthorMessage
Avatar

NintyMan

183. Posted:

Tainy wrote:

WebHead wrote:

Dev wrote:

WebHead wrote:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

Well that confirmed the rumor for me. Welcome goku to smash bros everyone although he may not be shown yet.

People are freaking out about that. Honestly, I think it is a joke that is being taken way too seriously.

Yeah, that guy didn't even say that he will be in it, he just said there's a "chance."

Honestly, that guy who asked 100YOG was probably just asking for kicks.

Anyway I suspect we will see these 10 games in the pre E3 ND:

Wii Fit U
Wii U Party
WW HD
Pokemon Rumble U
Yarn Yoshi
Bayonetta 2
Retro Studios Project
3D Mario
Mario Kart
Super Smash Bros.

You forgot Pikmin 3. They said they will show us the challenge mode and the multiplayer modes in the next Nintendo Direct. I'd be surprised if Game and Wario and The Wonderful 101 don't make at least brief appearances as well.

What about Sonic: Lost World? There's even that other Sonic game kept under wraps as well.

This is a lot of games to go over, but it's important to keep in mind that Nintendo's going to have multiple directs before and during E3.

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan
Donkey Kong- King of the Jungle

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4663-7817 | Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WebHead

184. Posted:

Dev wrote:

Tainy wrote:

WebHead wrote:

Dev wrote:

WebHead wrote:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

Well that confirmed the rumor for me. Welcome goku to smash bros everyone although he may not be shown yet.

People are freaking out about that. Honestly, I think it is a joke that is being taken way too seriously.

Yeah, that guy didn't even say that he will be in it, he just said there's a "chance."

Honestly, that guy who asked 100YOG was probably just asking for kicks.

Anyway I suspect we will see these 10 games in the pre E3 ND:

Wii Fit U
Wii U Party
WW HD
Pokemon Rumble U
Yarn Yoshi
Bayonetta 2
Retro Studios Project
3D Mario
Mario Kart
Super Smash Bros.

You forgot Pikmin 3. They said they will show us the challenge mode and the multiplayer modes in the next Nintendo Direct. I'd be surprised if Game and Wario and The Wonderful 101 don't make at least brief appearances as well.

What about Sonic: Lost World? There's even that other Sonic game kept under wraps as well.

This is a lot of games to go over, but it's important to keep in mind that Nintendo's going to have multiple directs before and during E3.

Yeah. Plus these NDs are probably gonna be 60 or so minutes long. Would be rather hard to try and fit info on like 15 Wii U games into one ND.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Prof3ssorMGW

185. Posted:

I agree, since they plan on showing multiple Wii U titles I think this ND will be about 45mins - 1 hour. I think (and hope) that Super Smash Bros. 4, 3D Mario & Mario Kart 8 will get alil more airtime than the rest of the games.

SUPER SMASH BROS. BRAWL FACEBOOK PAGE: http://www.facebook.com/SSBWIIU3DS
Nintendo Network ID: Prof3ssorMGW

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WebHead

186. Posted:

LK9T9 wrote:

I agree, since they plan on showing multiple Wii U titles I think this ND will be about 45mins - 1 hour. I think (and hope) that Super Smash Bros. 4, 3D Mario & Mario Kart 8 will get alil more airtime than the rest of the games.

I see this working in 2 NDs. 1 ND between May 30th and June 5th and another on June 9th or 10th.

You can see why Nintendo would go for a multiple ND format instead of a large scale E3 conference. Imagine trying to cram all of this stuff into a 60-70 minute presentation...

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

AuthorMessage
Avatar

pntjr

187. Posted:

Screw everything else, I'm just looking forward to SSB4.

3DS: 4596-9579-9606
The BackLoggery of Zelda!
Wii: 5236-6857-3124-9818
PSN: pntjr

3DS Friend Code: 4596-9579-9606 | Nintendo Network ID: pntjrx | Twitter: pntjrx

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WebHead

188. Posted:

Anyone hoping for any unannounced first party games? like a new IP?

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Xiao_Pai

189. Posted:

More info on Pikmin 3, X/Y, TW101, Yoshi's Island 3D (or whatever it will be called, lol), and Yarn Yoshi...yeah...
I can wait to see what they're going to do with Mario Wii U, when I first saw Galaxy it was awesome...hopefully it will have that same effect. :p
And who ISN'T wanting to see the next Smash? lol

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

CanisWolfred

190. Posted:

WebHead wrote:

Anyone hoping for any unannounced first party games? like a new IP?

They already got Mario and X, an exciting new IP would really bring the whole thing together, at least to me,

Mecha Wolf Prime

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage
Avatar

gavn64

191. Posted:

ONLY 17 DAYS TO GO!!!! ITS GETTING SO CLOSE NOW I... CANT... WAIT.

gavn64

3DS Friend Code: 4897-6082-1828 | Nintendo Network ID: GavnL89

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WebHead

192. Posted:

I hope Nintendo gets the Wii series games out of the way first. I also imagine that this will be a 90 minute conference, so I expect them to spend about 10 minutes on 3D Mario.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Yosh

193. Posted:

RogueStatus94 wrote:

Confirmed:
3D Mario by Team Galaxy
Smash Bros 4
Retro Studios (Metroid, Star Fox, or both)
Monolith Soft's Xeno
Mario Kart Wii U

Likely to appear:
Zelda the Wind Waker
Bayonetta 2
Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem
and Yarn Yoshi

Plus all the unannounced games/ surprises

Time is flying by quickly, 3 months left, let me know which ones you're looking forward to most.

They never said Retro was working on Metroid or StarFox, they just said they were working on something.

Edited on by Yosh

Yosh

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3380-1583 | Nintendo Network ID: yoshisaredragons | Twitter: YoshTweetsThngs

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WebHead

194. Posted:

I really hope Bayonetta 2 gameplay shows up.

Also for 3DS games:

Pokemon X/Y
ALTTP 2
M&L: Dream Team
Mario Golf: World Tour
Mario Party

And more obviously. Maybe details on Kirby 3DS.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime