AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

161. Posted:

I can't wait, it's so close yet so far.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

AuthorMessage

RogueStatus94

162. Posted:

52 days left. It's also been 3 months since the last Wii U direct, AKA a very long time

RogueStatus94

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

163. Posted:

Were not getting the next Nintendo Direct until the week or day before E3 starts.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

Unca_Lz

164. Posted:

I imagine there will be one on May to show off already announced Wii U titles and some eShop games. I'm anxious to hear from all those indies who said they were supporting the Wii U

Nintendo Life moderator and duck. Nintendo sux!

My Retrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

RogueStatus94

165. Posted:

51 days left, we're wrapping up April.

RogueStatus94

AuthorMessage

WiiULoveSquid

166. Posted:

I just can't wait for E3 so the media can change its tune about the Wii U. I know the games set to be shown will do it. Until then its just negative and mindless press.

My other console is a next gen

"If we were all trees, there'd be no more wars. 'Caus we'd be trees. "

AuthorMessage

Big_L91

167. Posted:

CM30 wrote:

Would they even show Game and Wario at E3? It's not exactly a major seller, so it might be seen as a bit of a 'waste of time' to show it at E3. They didn't at the last few E3s.

they actually did show game and wario at e3 last year, it was that rhythm game with the pirate wario, although i dont think it was called game and wario at that point and was just shown as a tech demo.

personally i dont think it will be featured at all since the games been out in japan a while now and anyone remotely interested can watch footage from every game on youtube. i really do hope they have some suprises up there sleeves though and not just eshop games....

put it on.

AuthorMessage

gavn64

168. Posted:

RogueStatus94 wrote:

52 days left. It's also been 3 months since the last Wii U direct, AKA a very long time

Only 34 days now i even took me eighteen days to get out of that suit :)

gavn64

3DS Friend Code: 4897-6082-1828 | Nintendo Network ID: GavnL89

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

169. Posted:

Were so close, I can't wait.

AuthorMessage

Ryno

170. Posted:

Who else like rumors??? I know I do and if you do to then check this out.

More Nintendo E3 rumors surface

I miss Japanese games, the good stuff... Games that are imaginative, have good and unique gameplay, a great soundtrack, and replay value.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

171. Posted:

Surprised there isn't any Smash Bros. rumor on that list about some ridiculous character being added. The Banjo Kazooie one is in interesting, though highly unlikely.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

DestinyMan

172. Posted:

Ryno wrote:

Who else like rumors??? I know I do and if you do to then check this out.

More Nintendo E3 rumors surface

That's also the same guy who claimed the next 3D Mario will be "huge, bigger than any Mario game to date" and will be "unlike anything you've ever seen."

It's certainly something to consider. Some of those rumors sound plausible, but a few are iffy.

Rise and shine with the Captain!
Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

CM30

173. Posted:

Wait, when did 'random guy on message board' become a reliable source for news articles?

Especially in cases of rumours like these?

Nintendo 3DS Community aka my website
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4189

AuthorMessage

GoombaSlayer

174. Posted:

Sony_70 wrote:

Were not getting the next Nintendo Direct until the week or day before E3 starts.

Actually the next Nintendo Direct is in about one and a half hour ; )

Im most excited to (hopefully) see Bayonetta 2 and Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem. As well as Retro Studios new game.
As it is now i would be glad if Nintendo said that all of their announces games will hit Wii U this year. They really dont have to announce anything more.. just release what they already have announced... would be good.

GoombaSlayer

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

175. Posted:

[quote=Sony_70]

GoombaSlayer wrote:

Actually the next Nintendo Direct is in about one and a half hour ; )

Im most excited to (hopefully) see Bayonetta 2 and Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem. As well as Retro Studios new game.
As it is now i would be glad if Nintendo said that all of their announces games will hit Wii U this year. They really dont have to announce anything more.. just release what they already have announced... would be good.[/quote

I'm from earth-2 where the opposite of ]whats happening here happens.

I just wannt to se Project X and Retro's new game.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

DestinyMan

176. Posted:

Nintendo just tweeted that a Nintendo DIrect revealing Super Smash Bros., 3D Mario, and Mario Kart along with other Wii U games like Yarn Yoshi and Wind Waker HD will be shown right before E3 starts.

Edited on by DestinyMan

Miiverse

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

177. Posted:

Well that confirmed the rumor for me. Welcome goku to smash bros everyone although he may not be shown yet.

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

178. Posted:

Dev wrote:

Nintendo just tweeted that a Nintendo DIrect revealing Super Smash Bros., 3D Mario, and Mario Kart along with other Wii U games like Yarn Yoshi and Wind Waker HD will be shown right before E3 starts.

S...S...Smash Bros. revealed? I know we've known about this for a (long) while, but still, knowing when exactly they'll show it...makes me want cry with joy!

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

WebHead

179. Posted:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

Well that confirmed the rumor for me. Welcome goku to smash bros everyone although he may not be shown yet.

People are freaking out about that. Honestly, I think it is a joke that is being taken way too seriously.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

AuthorMessage

DestinyMan

180. Posted:

WebHead wrote:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

People are freaking out about that. Honestly, I think it is a joke that is being taken way too seriously.

Yeah, that guy didn't even say that he will be in it, he just said there's a "chance."

Miiverse