Wii U Forum

Topic: Nintendo E3 2013 lineup

Showing 141 to 160 of 194

AuthorMessage

HawkeyeWii

141. Posted:

I'd say the E3 lineup now will be slim to no games at all....
I am hoping for a heap of Wii U announcements but I doubt it.

Wii U username: KitKat_H12 (Unfortunately HawkeyeWii was already taken some how)
I STREAM LIVE GAMEPLAY AND SPEEDRUNS OF GAMES ON MY twitch channel here: http://www.twitch.tv/hawkeyewii

Friend Codes3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter: HawkeyeWii

AuthorMessage

NintyMan

142. Posted:

HawkeyeWii wrote:

I see where you're coming from. They've announced so many games in these Nintendo Directs that it wouldn't be good if at E3 they talked more about games we already know than new ones that could knock our socks off. I also hope there's plenty of secret Wii U games still waiting to be announced.

I understand that E3 is not what it used to be and Nintendo Directs are basically mini E3 conferences, but E3 is a big publicity event and both of Nintendo's rival companies will show off their new consoles there. The event still has importance.

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4663-7817 | Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

143. Posted:

^^ Remember they're going to reveal a 3D Mario and MarioKart for Wii U, and have SSB4 screenshots.
Oh, and not much third party stuff has been unveiled for Wii U or 3DS via Nintendo Directs.

Edited on by Dashtag

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

144. Posted:

HawkeyeWii wrote:

WHat do you mean slim to no games at all?

Game and Wario
Wii Fit U
Pikmin 3
The Wonderful 101
Wii U Party
Bayonetta 2
X
3D Mario
Mario Kart 8
Smash Bros
Shin Megami Tensi X Fire Emblem
Super Luigi U
Mario Golf
Mario and Luigi Dream team
Mario Party
Legend of Zelda
Bravely Default
Yoshi Island

Edited on by shingi_70

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

145. Posted:

Sony_70 wrote:

HawkeyeWii wrote:

WHat do you mean slim to no games at all?

Game and Wario
Wii Fit U
Pikmin 3
The Wonderful 101
Wii U Party
Bayonetta 2
X
3D Mario
Mario Kart 8
Smash Bros
Shin Megami Tensi X Fire Emblem
Super Luigi U
Mario Golf
Mario and Luigi Dream team
Mario Party
Legend of Zelda
Bravely Default
Yoshi Island

I think he means new unannounced games. But even if that is the case, there is still what HAL (beyond Sakurai's team), Retro, and others are working on that we know nothing about yet. Plus there is Miyamoto's secret project as well.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

RogueStatus94

146. Posted:

Iwata said Smash Bros 4 screenshots at E3 but Sakurai clarified it will be a full trailer.

RogueStatus94

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

147. Posted:

Nintendo really hasn't done much differently. Games got announced outside of e3 all the time in the past. They just have a new method of doing so

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

148. Posted:

RogueStatus94 wrote:

Iwata said Smash Bros 4 screenshots at E3 but Sakurai clarified it will be a full trailer.

Seeing as Sakurai is the guy you know, actually the one making the games in question, I think I'll take his word for it.

Edited on by WingedSnagret

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

AuthorMessage

Cheaptrick

149. Posted:

It's still gonna be "all about the same" with Nintendo. Mario, Donkey Kong & "The Year of Luigi" will remain in its playbook with Pikachu on Pokemon & NFC.

Edited on by Cheaptrick

OVERCLOCK.NET OFFICIAL WII U OWNERS CLUB

Cheaptrick's Project "Silent Scout"

Cheaptrick's GTX 680 SC Modding

AuthorMessage

WebHead

150. Posted:

I imagine they will save the SSB4 teaser for the end of the Wii U presentation.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

AuthorMessage

schizor

151. Posted:

SSB4
Zelda U
A 3D Super Mario game for Wii U
Metroid
Mariokart U
Eternal Darkness U
etc.

:-)

It's A MiiiIIIIiiiiIIIiiii.....

Nintendo Network ID = schizor

Nintendo Network ID: schizor

AuthorMessage

WebHead

152. Posted:

I am probably looking forward to seeing 3D Mario the most. Love those games. I am certain it won't be Galaxy 3, but it will probably play alot like the Galaxy games though.

WebHead

AuthorMessage

Ryno

153. Posted:

I'm looking forward to all the non Mario related games; if there are any?

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
I miss Japanese games, the good stuff... Games that are imaginative, have good and unique gameplay, a great soundtrack, and replay value.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

154. Posted:

WebHead wrote:

Either that or the very first. Each way would work. Having it go first would let everyone know from the start that this E3 Nintendo is going to go all out.

Or going last would leaving a lasting impression. Like when people are starting to think the shows over, Nintendo says, "Oh by the way here's this"
/shows SSB4 trailer
And then everybody goes nuts.

AuthorMessage

WebHead

155. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

WebHead wrote:

Either that or the very first. Each way would work. Having it go first would let everyone know from the start that this E3 Nintendo is going to go all out.

Or going last would leaving a lasting impression. Like when people are starting to think the shows over, Nintendo says, "Oh by the way here's this"
/shows SSB4 trailer
And then everybody goes nuts.

Most likely. I imagine they will start with Game @ Wario since that comes out in NA like 2 weeks after E3.

WebHead

AuthorMessage

CM30

156. Posted:

Would they even show Game and Wario at E3? It's not exactly a major seller, so it might be seen as a bit of a 'waste of time' to show it at E3. They didn't at the last few E3s.

Talk Nintendo, my Nintendo Forum!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4189

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

157. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

RogueStatus94 wrote:

Seeing as Sakurai is the guy you know, actually the one making the games in question, I think I'll take his word for it.

Seeing as iwata is president,( he is right ?) I'll take his word since he runs the company

Also i hope smash bros is first, then i wouldn't need to wait to see it.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

AuthorMessage

RogueStatus94

158. Posted:

54 days left.

Super Mario, Super Smash Bros, Retro Studios, and Xenoblade II will be the fortune four. These will be the Nintendo exclusives to make their E3.

Edited on by RogueStatus94

RogueStatus94

AuthorMessage

NintyMan

159. Posted:

Interpreting Reggie's quote today about the Wii U's slow start and E3, it seems like he basically confirmed that the Wii U will be a big focus at the expo, which is good.

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4663-7817 | Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

RogueStatus94

160. Posted:

53 days left

RogueStatus94