Wii U Forum

Topic: Nintendo E3 2013 lineup

Showing 121 to 140 of 194

AuthorMessage

Big_L91

121. Posted:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

CM30 wrote:

I think a Super Smash Bros 4 trailer has a pretty good chance to overshadow two new consoles. People utterly flipped when Brawl was revealed.

Zelda too. Remember this?

I think if Nintendo shows Zelda U with 'realistic' HD graphics and orchestrated music, alongside an epic Smash Bros 4 trailer showing new characters, stages and other cool things and then these 3D Mario and Mario Kart titles, they have a pretty good chance of killing Microsoft and Sony's new console hype right off the bat.

More so if it turns out Metroid, Donkey Kong Country, Star Fox or F-Zero is announced too.

agreed.

that zelda video actually brings tears to my eyes everytime. i know e3 has kinda lost its way but im still expecting big things from nintendo this year. they know there not doing so great and its an excellent time to show the general public (not the diehard ninty fans who know everything anyway) what the wii u is capable off.

Edited on by Big_L91

put it on.

AuthorMessage

RogueStatus94

122. Posted:

Hopefully the crowd will be like 2004 or 2010's. Nintendo will for sure have their Kid Icarus, Melee, Twilight Princess E3 moments.
http://i2.ytimg.com/vi/IlCh-jALTfQ/mqdefault.jpg

Edited on by RogueStatus94

RogueStatus94

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

123. Posted:

One thing's for sure. This E3 for Nintendo is going to be one like Rouge has mentioned: mindblowing

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

SkywardLink98

124. Posted:

All I'm asking for is SSB4 is as good on the 3DS as it is on Wii U. That is all.

There are no stupid questions, except for the ones that are.
Bergmite, Piloswine and Snover safari.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

125. Posted:

SkywardLink98 wrote:

All I'm asking for is SSB4 is as good on the 3DS as it is on Wii U. That is all.

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

AuthorMessage

19Robb92

126. Posted:

CM30 wrote:

I think a Super Smash Bros 4 trailer has a pretty good chance to overshadow two new consoles. People utterly flipped when Brawl was revealed.

I think if Nintendo shows Zelda U with 'realistic' HD graphics and orchestrated music, alongside an epic Smash Bros 4 trailer showing new characters, stages and other cool things and then these 3D Mario and Mario Kart titles, they have a pretty good chance of killing Microsoft and Sony's new console hype right off the bat.

More so if it turns out Metroid, Donkey Kong Country, Star Fox or F-Zero is announced too.

Most of this is already confirmed not to be happening. At the last Nintendo Direct for WiiU, they confirmed that all we were getting of Smash Bros 4 was pictures showing the game on 3DS and on WiiU. No trailer or demo. They said we'd have to wait for the new WiiU Zelda and are getting WWHD in the meantime, so we're probably lucky to even get a picture of that game (we might get one glimpse of the artwork, like we got for Skyward Sword).

Edited on by 19Robb92

Looking forward to: ZeldaU & Hyrule Warriors

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

AuthorMessage

MAN1AC

127. Posted:

AmandaThePanda wrote:

Yeah that's understandable Maniac. There is always genuine excitement for consoles,heck im one of the people that love the anticipation of new consoles and what they have to offer. This is why I'm mainly looking forward to Nitnendo's conference and Sony's. XBOX 360 was my main choice of console for multiplats last gen,but this gen my multiplat console will prob be PS4.

Rolling with Wii U and PS4 most likely this gen,but heck 720 could fly on my radar too depending on what they do at their E3

Great minds think alike ;)

SkywardLink98 wrote:

Don't forget the lag issue. If they can fix that then this could be the best one yet.

Four more months until Bayonetta 2.

3DS Friend Code: 0705-3088-6988 | Nintendo Network ID: MANIAC64

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

128. Posted:

19Robb92 wrote:

CM30 wrote:

Most of this is already confirmed not to be happening. At the last Nintendo Direct for WiiU, they confirmed that all we were getting of Smash Bros 4 was pictures showing the game on 3DS and on WiiU. No trailer or demo. They said we'd have to wait for the new WiiU Zelda and are getting WWHD in the meantime, so we're probably lucky to even get a picture of that game (we might get one glimpse of the artwork, like we got for Skyward Sword).

We probably will get a trailer, they have to keep the hype controlled one way or another.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

AuthorMessage

swordx

129. Posted:

If they say the words Mother or Earthbound, the Wii U will be sold out for years.

swordx

AuthorMessage

19Robb92

130. Posted:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

We probably will get a trailer, they have to keep the hype controlled one way or another.

Controlled? We won't be seeing SSB 4 or Zelda until 2015 most likely. Showing a trailer is something they should do at E3 2014. Otherwise they'd have to keep hyping the game for about 2 years, which is just bothersome.

And why would you expect a trailer when they've actually gone out and publicly said that all we're getting is 'screen shots'. Talk about setting yourself up for disappointment.

To be honest, we're lucky to even get that. I didn't think we'd see anything of SSB4 until 2014.

Edited on by 19Robb92

AuthorMessage

Jamouse

131. Posted:

@19Robb92
I really doubt SSB4 is that far away.

I know they said not to expect it to soon, but they said that before Namco got involved in the development. I assume we'll get late 2013 or early 2014.

Jamouse

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

132. Posted:

But the game just went into full development middle of last year, Iwata is promising screens of the game at e3, and Sakurai said his arm/hand injury is slowing things down.

If anything its mid to late 2014.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

19Robb92

133. Posted:

Jamouse wrote:

@19Robb92
I really doubt SSB4 is that far away.

I know they said not to expect it to soon, but they said that before Namco got involved in the development. I assume we'll get late 2013 or early 2014.

If that was true, they'd have a playable demo at E3 as well as a trailer, not just some sceen-shots of both versions.

It's definitely far off.

Sony_70 wrote:

But the game just went into full development middle of last year, Iwata is promising screens of the game at e3, and Sakurai said his arm/hand injury is slowing things down.

If anything its mid to late 2014.

Not to mention they're making both a 3DS version and a WiiU version.

Edited on by 19Robb92

AuthorMessage

Jamouse

134. Posted:

Did they confirm that they would only show screenshots? I must have missed that announcement.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Jamouse

AuthorMessage

19Robb92

135. Posted:

Jamouse wrote:

Did they confirm that they would only show screenshots? I must have missed that announcement.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Here you go:

Nintendo president Satoru Iwata said he’s aware that Nintendo fans have been waiting for more news on the next Smash Bros. game and confirmed that the “first screens” will be shown at E3. Iwata said development is “on track” for both Wii U and 3DS and asked fans to “wait just a little bit longer" for their first look at the ambitious sequel.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/01/23/smash-bros-mario-mario...

We're only getting screen-shots and will have to wait 'a little bit longer' than E3 2013 to see footage of it. So we might get a trailer mid 2014 if we're lucky.

Edited on by 19Robb92

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

136. Posted:

To be fair those sxreens could easily turn into footage even if its just a CG cutscene to get people hyped.

I just don't have faith its coming any soon due to the timeframe for Kid Icarus uprising and the game started development maybe may of Last year despite being announced at E3 2011. Also there are going to be two games that will most likely be sold as a pair. So even I one version is done they're probably going to wait on another.

I'm expecting too see at the show in a big way.
Super Mario 3D
Mario Kart U
Project X
Retro's Game
WInd Waker
Pikmin 3
Wonderful 101
Wii Fit U
Wii U party

Looking forward to their conference but I'd be lying if I said it was the one I was looking forward to the most which is sad as Nintendo always been in my #1 or #2 spot.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

CM30

137. Posted:

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere online that Smash Bros 4's reveal would involve a trailer and not screens.

Edit: Here we go:

http://gamerant.com/super-smash-bros-3ds-wii-u-e3-reveal/

From Sakurai's Twitter:

“Wii U and 3DS versions — I would like to show you both. Other games have had visuals shown, but you still have to wait for Smash Bros. But we’ll be able to release something better.”

Talk Nintendo, my Nintendo Forum!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4189

AuthorMessage

RancidVomit86

138. Posted:

I hope they pull something good so I will be convinced to buy a Wii U

Xbox Live Gamer Tag - RancidVomit86
Battle.net - Dayman
Wii Code - 4335 5256 5880 9373
iOS Game Center - RancidVomit86

Writer for www.sega-addicts.com

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

139. Posted:

19Robb92 wrote:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

Showing a trailer is something they should do at E3 2014. Otherwise they'd have to keep hyping the game for about 2 years, which is just bothersome.

So? Brawl's first E3 trailer was shown in 2006. It didn't come out till 2008. That's roughly two years for ya. Not to mention it shouldn't be terribly difficult to whip up a quick CG or otherwise animated video instead of gameplay to complement the screenshots.

AuthorMessage

swordx

140. Posted:

swordx wrote:

If they say the words Mother or Earthbound, the Wii U will be sold out for years.

Am I a genius, or what?

swordx