Wii U Forum

Topic: Nintendo E3 2013 lineup

Showing 101 to 120 of 194

AuthorMessage

RogueStatus94

101. Posted:

Watch the Sony fans try to downplay Nintendo's conference because they didn't show any new IP's but they showed Mario, Smash, and Metroid. I mean look at they're going to have. Uncharted, Little Big Planet, Killzone, Infamous, really?

RogueStatus94

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

102. Posted:

CM30 wrote:

I think a Super Smash Bros 4 trailer has a pretty good chance to overshadow two new consoles. People utterly flipped when Brawl was revealed.

Zelda too. Remember this?

I think if Nintendo shows Zelda U with 'realistic' HD graphics and orchestrated music, alongside an epic Smash Bros 4 trailer showing new characters, stages and other cool things and then these 3D Mario and Mario Kart titles, they have a pretty good chance of killing Microsoft and Sony's new console hype right off the bat.

More so if it turns out Metroid, Donkey Kong Country, Star Fox or F-Zero is announced too.

agreed.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

103. Posted:

RogueStatus94 wrote:

Watch the Sony fans try to downplay Nintendo's conference because they didn't show any new IP's but they showed Mario, Smash, and Metroid. I mean look at they're going to have. Uncharted, Little Big Planet, Killzone, Infamous, really?

Also will be there will be Knack, Puppeteer, The Last of Us, Beyond: Two Souls, Rain, and Drive Club which are all new IP.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

AmandaThePanda

104. Posted:

Sony_70 wrote:

RogueStatus94 wrote:

Also will be there will be Knack, Puppeteer, The Last of Us, Beyond: Two Souls, Rain, and Drive Club which are all new IP.

I think the point rogue was trying to make is Sony fans usually gripe about Nintendo bringing the same thing over and over when Sony themselves do the same thing with the franchises that were named. You can't rag on someone else for doing it when the company you're praising is doing the same exact thing to with franchises lol

Nintendo Network ID: Nights illusion
XBL Gamertag: Nightsillusion
PSN ID: GameNChick

Nintendo Network ID: Nightsillusion | Twitter: GameNChick

AuthorMessage

MAN1AC

105. Posted:

TwilightV wrote:

I expect more from Nintendo Direct than I do Nintendo's E3 presentation. :V

I predicted this as well a while back but things are so bad for Nintendo right now that they almost have to do well at E3.

Four more months until Bayonetta 2.

3DS Friend Code: 0705-3088-6988 | Nintendo Network ID: MANIAC64

AuthorMessage

RogueStatus94

106. Posted:

AmandaThePanda wrote:

Sony_70 wrote:

RogueStatus94 wrote:

I think the point rogue was trying to make is Sony fans usually gripe about Nintendo bringing the same thing over and over when Sony themselves do the same thing with the franchises that were named. You can't rag on someone else for doing it when the company you're praising is doing the same exact thing to with franchises lol

Sony doesn't make new IP's, they just make IP's. Making new IP's would mean you're coming straight off franchises that were valuable to you as a company. If you're a fan of Sony's first party output going into E3 2013, you want to see Uncharted 4, Killzone 4, Infamous 3, the legacy of Sony. If E3 was just like they showed awesome games, everything is a new IP, that would be the most disappointing E3.

Edited on by RogueStatus94

RogueStatus94

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

107. Posted:

RogueStatus94 wrote:

If E3 was just like they showed awesome games, everything is a new IP, that would be the most disappointing E3.

factually wrong

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

Cool link for cool people: http://forums.dctp.ws/

AuthorMessage

gavn64

108. Posted:

[quote=TwilightV]

MANIAC911 wrote:

I predicted this as well a while back but things are so bad for Nintendo right now that they almost have to do well at E3.[/quote
ookay.....

gavn64

3DS Friend Code: 4897-6082-1828 | Nintendo Network ID: GavnL89

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

109. Posted:

AmandaThePanda wrote:

Sony_70 wrote:

RogueStatus94 wrote:

But sony isn't doing that they have been throwing Old ideas as well as new ones for a well balanced portfolio. That's something Nintend doesn't do much of at all. Even counting retail Sony puts out a lot of Original titles on PSN.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

AuthorMessage

MAB

110. Posted:

Yeah just the same old franchises just like all the other companies... You know the ones that make the most cash and keep the industry alive ;)

MAB

AuthorMessage

Unca_Lz

111. Posted:

Sony_70 wrote:

AmandaThePanda wrote:

Sony_70 wrote:

RogueStatus94 wrote:

But sony isn't doing that they have been throwing Old ideas as well as new ones for a well balanced portfolio. That's something Nintend doesn't do much of at all. Even counting retail Sony puts out a lot of Original titles on PSN.

And the eShop doesn't exist? :O

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

112. Posted:

It exists but we haven't seen any Nintendo published content on the Wii U console. Yet Microsoft and Sony develop and Publish games for their download platforms.

WAT!

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

113. Posted:

Sony_70 wrote:

It exists but we haven't seen any Nintendo published content on the Wii U console. Yet Microsoft and Sony develop and Publish games for their download platforms.

One small and simple, yet very meaningful word.
Yet
In time, we will see...

Okay, I've just watched Life of Pi and am feeling really dramatic...

Edited on by WingedSnagret

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

MAN1AC

114. Posted:

RogueStatus94 wrote:

AmandaThePanda wrote:

Sony_70 wrote:

RogueStatus94 wrote:

Sony doesn't make new IP's, they just make IP's. Making new IP's would mean you're coming straight off franchises that were valuable to you as a company. If you're a fan of Sony's first party output going into E3 2013, you want to see Uncharted 4, Killzone 4, Infamous 3, the legacy of Sony. If E3 was just like they showed awesome games, everything is a new IP, that would be the most disappointing E3.

It depends on the new IP.
But I'd definitely take a new IP over Killzone 4.
[quote=MANIAC911]

gavn64 wrote:

TwilightV wrote:

I predicted this as well a while back but things are so bad for Nintendo right now that they almost have to do well at E3.[/quote
ookay.....

This is some prolific posting right here.

AuthorMessage

brooks83

115. Posted:

RogueStatus94 wrote:

That's funny, considering you are doing the exact same thing you are accusing "Sony fans" of doing with this post. One day you will grow up and realize how silly it is to be so loyal to a single console or brand to the point where you have delusions of persecution by the fans of other consoles.

Edited on by brooks83

brooks83

AuthorMessage

TwilightV

116. Posted:

MANIAC911 wrote:

TwilightV wrote:

I predicted this as well a while back but things are so bad for Nintendo right now that they almost have to do well at E3.

I don't believe things are as bad as you think they are. With new Mario, Mario Kart and Smash Bros. games already confirmed for an appearance, it definitely won't be as terrible as say, Microsoft's performance last year. And yes, it will be a significant improvement to Nintendo's own decent performance last year.

TwilightV

AuthorMessage

SCAR392

117. Posted:

Nintendo before E3 = doing bad(I actually don't think so BTW, it's doing fairly well IMO)
Nintendo after E3 = win

I think Sony is the middle ground between Nintendo and Microsoft. They're trying to be a powerful console like Xbox, but going for good software like Nintendo. Not to mention their Kinect + Wii remote control scheme. Not trolling, but seriously, the camera won't mean anything if you can't use it without the controller like Kinect.
I'm thinking Nintendo's E3 will be better software wise, but everyone will always look at the new consoles regardless.

@Sony_70
What do you mean by 'no Nintendo published content on the Wii U'?

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage

AmandaThePanda

118. Posted:

As long as Nintendo shows us release dates for anticipated titles leading up to the holiday season with a big release and a possible glimpse into 2014 lineup, then they'll be fine.

The main thing they're not letting the consumer know is what is even coming out lol

AuthorMessage

MAN1AC

119. Posted:

TwilightV wrote:

MANIAC911 wrote:

TwilightV wrote:

I don't believe things are as bad as you think they are. With new Mario, Mario Kart and Smash Bros. games already confirmed for an appearance, it definitely won't be as terrible as say, Microsoft's performance last year. And yes, it will be a significant improvement to Nintendo's own decent performance last year.

I was actually referring to all the negativity surrounding their console right now.
We know a lot of the games they'll focus on, which are really good, but like others said its going to be difficult to generate the same excitement as 2 new consoles. So it wouldn't surprise me if they announce as many games as possible. Even ones that they'd probably prefer to announce at a later date.

AuthorMessage

AmandaThePanda

120. Posted:

Yeah that's understandable Maniac. There is always genuine excitement for consoles,heck im one of the people that love the anticipation of new consoles and what they have to offer. This is why I'm mainly looking forward to Nitnendo's conference and Sony's. XBOX 360 was my main choice of console for multiplats last gen,but this gen my multiplat console will prob be PS4.

Rolling with Wii U and PS4 most likely this gen,but heck 720 could fly on my radar too depending on what they do at their E3