Topic: Nintendo E3 2013 lineup

Showing 1 to 20 of 194

AuthorMessage

RogueStatus94

1. Posted:

Confirmed:
3D Mario by Team Galaxy
Smash Bros 4
Retro Studios (Metroid, Star Fox, or both)
Monolith Soft's Xeno
Mario Kart Wii U

Likely to appear:
Zelda the Wind Waker
Bayonetta 2
Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem
and Yarn Yoshi

Plus all the unannounced games/ surprises

Time is flying by quickly, 3 months left, let me know which ones you're looking forward to most.

RogueStatus94

AuthorMessage

Kryce

2. Posted:

I can't wait to discover this 3 :
3D mario galaxy ( there is a huge rumour that it will be called super mario universe )
Super smash bros. 4
and Bayonetta 2

3DS code : 0275-8197-3634
Currently Playing :
The legend of zelda : Ocarina of time 3D ( 3DS )
The legend of zelda : Phantom Hourglass( DS )
The legend of zelda : twilght princess ( wii )
Hype : The legend of Zelda : A link between the worlds .

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

3. Posted:

X Looks like the most gorgeous rpg ever created, SSB4 will not be out for a while but I still look forward to the footage and Yarn Yoshi's got me in stitches (ba-dum-tssssssss).

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

shrew

4. Posted:

Retro's game, hope it's neither of the ip you mentioned. Also if I'm not mistaken Reginald said there would be a reveal before or after e3, would not be surprised if they chose to go with a strong direct a few days before the conference since this year will be dominated by 2 new consoles.

shrew

AuthorMessage

Amigaengine

5. Posted:

most anticipated
3D Mario by Team Galaxy
Smash Bros 4
Monolith Soft's Xeno
Mario Kart Wii U

Unannounced Titles (wishful)
Sega: Jet Set Radio something
Valhalla Game Studios: Devils Third
Platinum Unannounced

Edited on by Amigaengine

Twitter: AmigaEngine

AuthorMessage

CrimsonFire

6. Posted:

Sonic 2013
Exclusively for Wii U and 3DS

Weirdness
Crimsonloggery
ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!
Bring Digimon 3DS Game to Europe and America
CUCUMBERS

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

7. Posted:

Beyond Good and Evil 2 or nothing :(

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage

bcroger2

8. Posted:

RogueStatus94 wrote:

Confirmed:
3D Mario by Team Galaxy
Smash Bros 4
Monolith Soft's Xeno
Mario Kart Wii U

Likely to appear:
Zelda the Wind Waker
Bayonetta 2
and Yarn Yoshi

Time is flying by quickly, 3 months left, let me know which ones you're looking forward to most.

Awesome. Can't wait!

bcroger2

AuthorMessage

Squiggle55

9. Posted:

I'm looking most forward to the next 3D Mario and whatever Retro is working on. I would love to see a new Metroid. It doesn't have to be 2D to make me happy, but I certainly don't want something like Team Ninja's. Either 2D or something along the artistic spirit of Ocarina of Time.

Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet. -Albert Einstein

AuthorMessage

Peach64

10. Posted:

Out of the stuff we know will be there, I'm looking forward to seeing the next 3D Mario and Retro and Monolith's new games. I would like to see a new IP though. It's great looking forward to Mario, Zelda, Metroid each generation, and I know there's lots of little games with new names on the eshop, but I'd really like a new platformer or adventure, something with a story, and brand new characters and world.

Peach64

AuthorMessage

Linky_97

11. Posted:

RogueStatus94 wrote:

Confirmed:
3D Mario by Team Galaxy
Smash Bros 4
Monolith Soft's Xeno
Mario Kart Wii U

Likely to appear:
Zelda the Wind Waker
Bayonetta 2
and Yarn Yoshi

You forgot Zelda Wii U! Eiji said that it will be revealed at E3.

Wii U online games:
Injustice Gods Among Us, Ninja Gaiden 3: Razors Edge, Assassin's Creed III, Tekken Tag Team Tournament 2 Wii U Edition and Trine 2: Directors Cut
3DS Online games:
Kid Icarus: Uprising
Tell me if you want to play :)

3DS Friend Code: 0387-8763-9592 | Nintendo Network ID: Linky97

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

12. Posted:

Mario is a given, and I'd like to know what the heck Retro is being so hush-hush about. Also hope to see Shin Magami Tensei X Fire Emblem even if I don't know anything about the former. And of course, on the top of my list, SSB4. If nothing but to see the official name, but a trailer would be nice all the same.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

xBASSxMONSTAx

13. Posted:

Kryce wrote:

3D mario galaxy ( there is a huge rumour that it will be called super mario universe )

I like that name. Sounds like a sequel to mario galaxy.

Edited on by xBASSxMONSTAx

xBASSxMONSTAx

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

14. Posted:

xBASSxMONSTAx wrote:

Kryce wrote:

I like that name. Sounds like a sequel to mario galaxy.

Plus it would go with the whole "U" thing.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

RogueStatus94

15. Posted:

http://dualpixels.com/2012/11/29/rumor-behind-the-scenes-with...

Needless to say, most of these rumors were correct.

"Expect more projects like Bayonetta 2 to be announced next year including a partnership that will cause huge shocks when it’s announced even worse than Bayonetta 2."

So we're talking about a franchise that's sold more than Bayonetta. My predictions would be Sonic Adventure 3, Kingdom Hearts III, or Tales of.

RogueStatus94

AuthorMessage

RogueStatus94

16. Posted:

shrew wrote:

Retro's game, hope it's neither of the ip you mentioned. Also if I'm not mistaken Reginald said there would be a reveal before or after e3, would not be surprised if they chose to go with a strong direct a few days before the conference since this year will be dominated by 2 new consoles.

The thing is other Nintendo franchises are currently occupied with other Nintendo studios. Team Galaxy with Mario, Monolith with Xeno, GoodFeel with Yoshi, etc. With Retro Studios really it's narrowed down to Metroid and Star Fox. Given their team size and how long it's been since Donkey Kong Country Returns.

Edited on by RogueStatus94

RogueStatus94

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

17. Posted:

has Tales of ever sold that well outside of Japan? Serious question.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage

ShadJV

18. Posted:

RogueStatus94 wrote:

http://dualpixels.com/2012/11/29/rumor-behind-the-scenes-with...

Needless to say, most of these rumors were correct.

"Expect more projects like Bayonetta 2 to be announced next year including a partnership that will cause huge shocks when it’s announced even worse than Bayonetta 2."

So we're talking about a franchise that's sold more than Bayonetta. My predictions would be Sonic Adventure 3, Kingdom Hearts III, or Tales of.

Oh man, KH3 would make me ecstatic, though I'd be pretty happy with SA3 as well.

Feel free to add me on the Nintendo Network: ShadJV
Here's my 3DS FC, always looking for Pokemon X Friend Safaris: 2191-7643-5167
Peace!

AuthorMessage

NintyMan

19. Posted:

My most anticipated is SSB4, followed by the next 3D Mario and Mario Kart. Yarn Yoshi looks adorably fantastic too, so I look forward to learning more about that one as well. Nintendo's line-up looks solid so far, but of course there are more surprises in store. They have to be because of two rival consoles being at this year's E3, so Nintendo has to really try to sweep people off their feet if they want to get some attention this year.

I hope they show a teaser trailer for Smash Bros. rather than just a few screenshots, but we're going to get a first look at what it might actually look like regardless, so I would still be pumped. It would be nice if they could tease Zelda U, but that seems unlikely with Wind Waker HD.

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4663-7817 | Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

20. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

has Tales of ever sold that well outside of Japan? Serious question.

No. 500,000-ish for Tales of Symphonia, which sold more outside of Japan than inside on the GCN, IIRC. That's not counting the PS2 version, though. Other than that, they rarely get big numbers outside Japan.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~