Forums

Topic: Nintendo E3 2012 Announcements!!...not really :P

Posts 1 to 6 of 6

ADaviii

Hello forum! I wanted to present you with something.

http://ad3supa.tumblr.com/post/23593713453/nintendo-2012-e3-r...

If you want, could tell me what you think? Oh, and what would get you pumped up for Nintendo this year at e3 to say they "won"?

EDIT: I should make this clear that the link is just a compilation of "what-ifs" that are just made up.

Edited on by ADaviii

Be kind to yourself and to others.

Aviator

There is no way we will get a Smash bros next year

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

19Robb92

There's no way that the next Super Smash Bros. game will have a 2013 release window seeing as they just recently started working on it and have too make two versions of it this time. I'd say late 2015.

I won't speculate much myself. That more often than not leads to disappointment. All I'm hoping for is some nice surprises.

Edited on by 19Robb92

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

ADaviii

What kinds of things would surprise you this year? Of course, it's hard to be surprised when you are expecting something, but what would really make you think to yourself "wow, I didn't see that coming"?

And thanks for the comments too. I'm starting to get use to my tumblr and I'm going to show this off as a joke to one of my other hardcore Nintendo friends.

Be kind to yourself and to others.

19Robb92

ItsAD3 wrote:

What kinds of things would surprise you this year? Of course, it's hard to be surprised when you are expecting something, but what would really make you think to yourself "wow, I didn't see that coming"?

Really hard to say.. I think that the Starfox & Metroid mash-up by RETRO studios rumor coming true would surprise me a lot. A trailer for a new IP with the same amount of gore and emphasis on narrative as in the God of War games made by Nintendo would also surprise me. But it's always hard to speculate on Nintendo.. They're always very unpredictable.

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.