Forums

Topic: Nintendo Direct 5/17 (Wii U)

Posts 41 to 53 of 53

Placlu

Since US Direct is 3DS included and EU is ONLY WiiU, I can imagine the only 3DS Stuff is release dates that we don't get.
As for WiiU all I'm hoping and nintendo kinda need to just say "Hey NSLU is out next week/month and its $20"
I can't imagine a major announcement, not because of E3, but because there's already so many bloody games not out yet, there are WiiU games... just... in the developers hands.

Placlu

skywake

Well last time it was a 3DS focused ND with a tiny bit of Wii U news. This time it'll probably be the reverse. That's what I was trying to say even if, looking back, it appears I missed that part out!

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

Snagrio

Time is moving too slow!

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

TheKingOfTown

@WingedFish
Why haven't you played a Pokemon game?

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

skywake

Underneath the Australian site they always put the classifications of the games to be shown in a Nintendo Direct. This time it's G to MA15+ and "Check the Classification". So there's a "mature" game in there .... if that means anything

kereke12

DefHalan wrote:

I don't think we will see new games, just release dates. Clear out the release date news now so at E3 we can focus on the big titles coming to Wii U, hopefully Destiny will be one of those big titles.

hmm i don't think so....if there not releasing GTA 5, or WWE 2014 then %2000 sure there not going to bring Destiny to Wii U

LONG LIVE NINTENDO

Switch Friend Code: sw-4699-3487-8963 | My Nintendo: kereke12 | Nintendo Network ID: Kereke12

kereke12

Im hoping they talk about AC:New Leaf(well by then the game will be released) and Flipnote 3D and more information about miiverse for 3DS for E3....Oh and Mario Party and Zelda ohh....and about the new Mario game they announced for Wii U

LONG LIVE NINTENDO

Switch Friend Code: sw-4699-3487-8963 | My Nintendo: kereke12 | Nintendo Network ID: Kereke12

skywake

Well......

Nintendo teaming up with Sega for Sonic is pretty good news.

shingi_70

Not that much was said that couldn't have been showed at E3. The SEGA Partnership was nice but i'm a little peeved that this game is exclusive. Still I'll grab a Wii U for it.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Joeynator3000

Kinda sucks 101 was delayed to like...September. T.T
As for Pikmin, I guess Olimar won't be in the game at all then huh?

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

WebHead

I liked it. I was shocked by Sonic: Dark World.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

PloXyZeRO

I didn't watch the 3DS segment because I hardly ever use mine

I don't have New Super Mario Bros. U but I might get New Super Luigi U as the standalone..I'm glad they made that an option. What I DON'T like about the game though is the nabbit and how it can't take damage. During a four player game someone will HAVE to be stuck with him, and there won't be any challenge for them.

I'm also glad to see that they revealed more about Pikmin 3! The tap to make your character move to a location feature makes it even more like an RTS, but I think I'll be using the wii remote + nunchuck and use the game pad as a monitor. I have at least 40 hours across Pikmin 1 and 2 on the Wii versions and like 100 on the Gamecube, but it's really hard for me to like one control scheme over the other. In Pikmin 3 it might seem like using the wii remote may give you an advantage though so I'll see how it goes.

The best part of all though is that WE CAN PLAY UNRELEASED GAMES AT BEST BUY!! I live in LA though so it will probably be extremely crowded...either way I'm excited to play some of the new upcoming games!

MrSRArter wrote:

Nintendo is rich while Detroit is bankrupt. They could use Detroit make a real Nintendo Land theme park.

3DS Friend Code: 3325-2132-3153 | Nintendo Network ID: PloXyZeRO | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.