Forums

Topic: Nintendo Direct 5/17 (Wii U)

Posts 21 to 40 of 53

CM30

For the people wondering about The Wonderful 101, well you might be in luck. From Hideki Kamiya on Twitter:

Tomorrow…on a Nintendo Direct… RT @SimonShinobi: Do you know if they’re gonna talk about TW101 tomorrow?

Of course, he's known to troll people and this could be a joke, but it could also be a confirmation we'll be seeing something about the game at tomorrow's event.

https://twitter.com/PG_kamiya/status/335086445633093633

Edited on by CM30

Try out Gaming Reinvented, my new gaming forum and website!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4...

Twitter:

Snagrio

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

I'm getting chills just thinking about what could happen!
Untitled

What the..? What anime is that from?

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

KingDunsparce

WingedFish wrote:

For me, as long as there is more footage/info for Pikmin 3, I'm happy.

Same for me as well.

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

rallydefault

I think they might actually give us some new announcements or reveal closer release dates. There is just so much negative press surrounding the company right now that they probably want to pump out some great news. E3 isn't exactly next week, and the venom against Nintendo seems to be growing daily.

rallydefault

kkslider5552000

My guess it'll be half 3DS and half Wii U, maybe they'll show a Mario Wii U screenshot or something to wet people's appetites until E3. I dunno. SURPRISE ME NINTENDO!

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

psychoshamoo

I really hope Nintendo comes through with multiple release dates and not just show game footage. Maybe even show 3rd party games.

psychoshamoo

Nintendo Network ID: PsychoShamoo

Snagrio

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

I'm getting chills just thinking about what could happen!
Untitled

What the..? What anime is that from?

C'mon bro! That's Pokemon!

I just have regular TV, and the Pokemon anime isn't on Netflix. Plus I haven't really felt like watching them on YouTube or whatnot.

Snagrio

Snagrio

Less then twelve hours left!

Snagrio

TheKingOfTown

@WingedFish
Guess you haven't played B/W, because she's one of your rivals.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

Snagrio

TheKingOfTown wrote:

@WingedFish
Guess you haven't played B/W, because she's one of your rivals.

I've never played a Pokemon game, so...there you go.

Snagrio

Innit

I think Nintendo should serve up a little sizzle tonight. Why not?

They don't have to blow their load. Just create some buzz - some time before E3.

A Pikmin blowout, maybe some in-depth on 101… that's great but it's not going to get much airplay.

Innit

Ganondwarf

Wonderful 101 don't care looks like a d grade game show me a new Mario more of monolith soft x footage of shin megami tensei x fire emblem something good Nintendo because you have to keep me interested and give Europe and aus a release date for pikmin 3!

Ganondwarf

Nintendo Network ID: Forbsz

Peach64

I think they've timed this to combat the NPD figures that just got released which are again miserable for Wii U. It would not surprise me if we see nothing new announced, but it could be smart to try and blow one if their big E3 bombshells early. Nobody is going to care during E3 but the Wii U needs some positivity now. Xbox 360 had its worst ever monthly sales in April... and still sold four times as much as Wii U.

Peach64

tsm7

Am I the only one that thinks it's odd Nintendo never notifies us of Nintendo Direct via notifications on it's consoles?

Anyways, I expect tomorrow to be decent but the E3 to be the direct to watch.

tsm7

Nintendo Network ID: Little_Tiny_Tom

kkslider5552000

yeah, they might as well. They already said the Mario games will be there playable, and it isn't like other major gaming series are waiting (see: CoD, Assassin's Creed)

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

GoombaSlayer

Has there ever been a Nintendo Direct without atleast some new announcement?

Im betting on summer dates for The Wonderful 101 and Wii Fit U and a Europe date for Pikmin 3 (hopefully before NA gets it )

Hoping for a suprise announecment for the summer. It looks a bit.... empty.

Edited on by GoombaSlayer

GoombaSlayer

skywake

It could potentially be as big as the last one for the 3DS was. I'd expect them to try and do the same thing even if they lack the content. In that one the New 3DS Zelda was announced, Yoshi for 3DS and Mario Party. Then they went through already known titles in Mario & Luigi, Mario Golf, Layton and DKCR 3D plus others. I wouldn't be surprised if we see something like that.

Although it would be crazy if we actually did hear about something as big as a New Zelda on Wii U. So that's unlikely I would think

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.