Forums

Topic: Nintendo Direct - 4/9/14

Posts 41 to 60 of 147

LucinaSmash

I'm excited for this Direct. However, the last time Platinum Games was in a Nintendo Direct it didn't go very well.

For the best Wii U HD experience, Mad Catz Wii Component Cable in 1080p

larry_koopa

Who else is betting that Bayonetta will be revealed as a Smash Bros. character??

My game library ranges from Mario Kart to Call of Duty to Tales of Xillia to Diablo 3 to Forza. To me gaming is about having fun - not blindly supporting only one company while thumbing your nose at "the evil other systems."

CapeSmash

Diddy_kong wrote:

Who else is betting that Bayonetta will be revealed as a Smash Bros. character??

Not happening.

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

TuVictus

Highly doubt it. But it'd be awesome though

TuVictus

Blast

Diddy_kong wrote:

Its gonna be that she's in Smash and there's a Bayonetta 2 demo coming.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Blast

kkslider5552000 wrote:

No, no more demos.

Not after last time...

I'm pretty sure a demo is gonna be announced at the Direct, man.

Master of the Hype Train

MsJubilee

The game is right around the corner.Why would they release a demo?

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Resident Evil 4 Remake & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Rezalack

No demos. Force people to buy the game if they want to try it.

Rezalack

Nintendo Network ID: Spuratis

sub12

I agree that demos don't work the best with Platinum titles, there is little to no hand holding as is, so it's best to jump in the game with the notion that your gonna play it until you figure it out.

With Bayonetta on the 360, it does take a decent amount of time before you stop button mashing and start realizing some of the intricacies of the combat system.

sub12

LzWinky

Most people who play the demo would have already wanted the game

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Blast

I'm telling you guys... a demo for this game is coming.... Hopefully its a good demo.

Master of the Hype Train

MsJubilee

Like i said before the game is coming out very soon,why would they just release a demo they could have released a long time ago?

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Resident Evil 4 Remake & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Blast

midnafanboy wrote:

Like i said before the game is coming out very soon,why would they just release a demo they could have released a long time ago?

I'm not say there SHOULD be a demo... I'm just saying I believe a demo will be announced at the very end of the direct. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong.

Master of the Hype Train

sub12

Blast wrote:

midnafanboy wrote:

I'm not say there SHOULD be a demo... I'm just saying I believe a demo will be announced at the very end of the direct. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong.

You sound unusually confident.

sub12

LzWinky

It's not really that unusual to be honest. It's happened before

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Blast

They are gonna build hype for the game... then at the end of the Direct or maybe even in the MIDDLE of the Direct... its gonna be like, "Bayonetta 2 is coming to Wii U in October with this release date (I forgot what NA's release date is) and enjoy this demo while you wait!!!"

Master of the Hype Train

sub12

They need to......(ahem), announce a new, smaller and revised gamepad is available immediately for purchase.....that's my dream.

sub12

TuVictus

Well Europe just got a demo for that final Fantasy music game and that comes out in a couple weeks so it's definitely not unheard of.

But I don't think it'll happen though. Awesome if it does

TuVictus

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.