Wii U Forum

Topic: Nintendo could be forced to discontinue Wii U next year (They can't be serious)

Showing 101 to 106 of 106

AuthorMessage

UTXGamer

101. Posted:

Sony_70 wrote:

Blastoise-san wrote:

Sony_70 wrote:

Anyone else not that excited about feXsmt. I think I would have rather just gotten a whole new Fire Emblem game on the Wii U.

Ummmm.... Play Shin Megami Tensei IV for the 3DS then play Fire Emblem: Awakening for the 3DS. Imagine those two amazing games swapping gameplay concepts and suddenly the hype shoots up. I'm very excited for Fire Emblem X Shin Megami Tensei for Wii U.

Im thinking of picking up soul Hacker's while its on sale on the eshop. I will admit i'm more of a Persona/Etrian Odyessy dude when it comes to Atlus games, but I'd much Rather see a whole new Fire Emblem game than a cross over thing.

I think as far the core goes Nintendo shouldn't exactly copy what Sony and Microsoft are doing but build their library up on niche types of games and IP.

F-zero
Kid Icarus
Star Tropics
Sin and Punishment
Eternal Darkness
Punch Out
The Excite Series
Golden Sun
The Wars Series

It's its a bit sad Nintendo has a bunch or are close to alot of dev's who work on niche games and RPGS but don't utalize them. On the plus side if the Wii U is to mirror the 3DS early next year is when we should be seeing new IP in the form of Wii U eshop games.

This is something I'd love to see Nintendo do. Take advantage of their good relationships with smaller 3rd party studios and indies and bring more of their IPs. They could partner with devs to bring full fledged games or even allow a dev to develop a new game for an old/forgotten franchise. Really take advantage this gen of those relationships, guarantee a lot of those developers would love to get the opportunity to work on some old classic Nintendo IPs.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/AgentCarmichael

Nintendo Network ID: AgentCarmichael

AuthorMessage

SofaKing

102. Posted:

For anyone to say the Wii U will be discontinued next year, is about as educated as a deer is to headlights. They don't know what's coming until its right in front of their eyes.

Edited on by SofaKing

Nintendo Network ID: Mitsudude

AuthorMessage

rockybalboa

103. Posted:

Yeah to even suggest it is very uneducated.

rockybalboa

AuthorMessage

WhereEaglesDare

104. Posted:

I expect a new Nintendo console in 2015 or 2016.

WhereEaglesDare

AuthorMessage

HawkeyeWii

105. Posted:

BanjoThreeie wrote:

Really!? As in another home console?? I don't think so.

Wii U username: KitKat_H12 (Unfortunately HawkeyeWii was already taken some how)
I STREAM LIVE GAMEPLAY AND SPEEDRUNS OF GAMES ON MY twitch channel here: http://www.twitch.tv/hawkeyewii

Friend Codes3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter: HawkeyeWii

AuthorMessage

cookiex

106. Posted:

BanjoThreeie wrote:

Late 2016 at the very earliest.

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex