Forums

Topic: Ninten-Does What Others Don't!

Posts 101 to 120 of 122

gilvelez1

@uptownsoul
Third party advertizing is not their responsibility. Unless it is an exclusive then yes they need to promote better. Zombiu bundle pack was a nice touch.
Yes really- we will see more mature franchises on wiiu.
We already have.
Also Pikmin may look kiddie but it is NOT a kiddie game trust me. There is too much strategy thinking involved to label it kiddie.
Just you watch. Mature games will come.
As far as advertizing.. I hope they do better. I want them too. But have no answer as to why they haven't

Edited on by gilvelez1

gilvelez1

Nintendo Network ID: gvelez3

DualWielding

there's some famboyism going here, yah Nintendoes some things other consoles don't like Nintendo directs which are cool but Ninten-also-does some crappy things the competition is not doing like tying your digital games to your console with the risk of losing hundreds of dollars if your consoles is broken or stolen and region locking the consoles.....

PSN: Fertheseeker

thatguyEZ

ferthepoet wrote:

there's some famboyism going here, yah Nintendoes some things other consoles don't like Nintendo directs which are cool but Ninten-also-does some crappy things the competition is not doing like tying your digital games to your console with the risk of losing hundreds of dollars if your consoles is broken or stolen and region locking the consoles.....

people know that if your 3DS breaks you can just pop your SD card out and you'll still have all your data right? I mean the only really common way to lose it would be if you dropped it in a pool or something or your 3DS got stolen but other than that you're pretty much good. I do agree however that Nintendo really does need to come out with a account based system for all your purchases and everything else regarding what you do on the systems. It's just ridiculous that they haven't gotten on this yet and it's really annoying to be honest.

thatguyEZ

3DS Friend Code: 0791-1617-9793 | Nintendo Network ID: thatguyEZ | Twitter:

moomoo

thatguyEZ wrote:

ferthepoet wrote:

people know that if your 3DS breaks you can just pop your SD card out and you'll still have all your data right? I mean the only really common way to lose it would be if you dropped it in a pool or something or your 3DS got stolen but other than that you're pretty much good.

All that data on the SD card is tied to the system. So if your 3DS breaks and you don't send it to Nintendo and you just buy a new system, you won't be able to use the data on that SD card on your new system. Everything is tied to the system.
That's why not having an account system sucks.

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

gilvelez1

I agree region locking sucks. But I do believe that set up will inevitably change. Nintendo may just not understand its importance till 6yrs from now (HD)

gilvelez1

Jani-Koblaney

gilvelez1 wrote:

I agree region locking sucks. But I do believe that set up will inevitably change. Nintendo may just not understand its importance till 6yrs from now (HD)

If it takes them 6 years to implement a account system, that's really sad..

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

SCRAPPER392

I'm not being biased. I'd rather play Super Mario Sunshine, Galaxy, or Mario Kart instead of LBP or Jak & Dexter.
The PS games are still OK, but I just think Nintendo games are better.
I've played Uncharted 1 & 2. Still OK, but I prefer Gears of War. Again, Super Smash Bros. vs. PS Battle Royal. SSB. wins, IMO.

I will never like Sony 1st party games as much, compared to what Microsoft, Nintendo, or 3rd party companies bring out.

That's why I always go Nintendo first, and this generation, things seem to be leaning more torwards Xbox One for me if I decide to buy another console.
I had a Wii, then a PS3 before an Xbox 360 last gen, and I played my Xbox 360 more.
When I got bored of HD systems, I played Wii some more.
I'm not biased. I genuinely think Sony's first party games are relevant, just not to the point where I would argue they match or exceed anything the other companies offer.
I've played PS games, but have always found better gameplay, physics, and graphics(before PS3) to be better on any other system besides PS.
I even liked Sega more than than PS, and looked at them as equals, until I had no clue Saturn or Dreamcast existed and I realized they died by the time I had a GCN.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

Aviator

SCAR392 wrote:

I'm not being biased.

but I just think Nintendo games are better.

You keep telling yourself that.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

Midnight3DS

It's bias by definition. It's not necessarily a dirty word.

3DS Friend Code: 5129-0855-7142 ID = Midnight

AC:NL Mayor Jambo, town of Hamneggs

AlexSays

Aviator wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

I'm not being biased.

but I just think Nintendo games are better.

You keep telling yourself that.

My favorite is when he said he wasn't biased, and then said he will never like Sony games. lol

Nope, fair and balanced, just like Fox News.

AlexSays

SCRAPPER392

Well, lot of people are biased for PS, so I guess everyone's even.
I just don't like anything 1st party from Sony in comparison to games I can get from Nintendo or Microsoft 1st party, and 3rd parties.
BTW, I have alot of Sony products. I just don't like the gaming(PS) branch.

EDIT: The only reason why I said I'm not biased, is because hardly anyone listens to the reasons why I don't like a said game, or doesn't care. People's bias attitudes sometimes cause them to not take any other opinion seriously, because they don't understand.
You can't say someone is biased if you're biased, too. It's a pointless discussion.

Edited on by SCRAPPER392

Qwest

AlexSays

There are very few people on this site that are Sony biased. Nothing is 'even', there's just a lot of us that have to defend Sony against all the nonsensical bashing from Nintendo fanboys.

Pointing out how well Sony's exclusives are reviewed isn't bias, it's pointing out a fact to bring some sort of objectivity to the whole "Nintendo games are SO MUCH BETTER" crap that goes on here.

AlexSays

SCRAPPER392

AlexSays wrote:

There are very few people on this site that are Sony biased. Nothing is 'even', there's just a lot of us that have to defend Sony against all the nonsensical bashing from Nintendo fanboys.

Pointing out how well Sony's exclusives are reviewed isn't bias, it's pointing out a fact to bring some sort of objectivity to the whole "Nintendo games are SO MUCH BETTER" crap that goes on here.

Ya, but those reviews are still opinion. It's objectively subjective.
Why would you be surprised people like Nintendo games better than PS games on a Nintendo site? That makes no sense.
We wouldn't even be talking about PS right now if no one brought it up.

You guys can like PS more than Nintendo all that you want, but I have my own reasons for liking Nintendo more, and you can't argue that at all.

Qwest

AlexSays

It has nothing to do with being surprised. You are missing the point, as usual.

When people on this site consistently claim everything about Nintendo is better, there will always be people out there that point out unbiased data available. Individual opinions do not matter when comparing systems on an objective basis. The best thing we have is aggregate reviews.

When some of you go around claiming all Sony games suck, those of us that aren't infatuated with Nintendo will point out the truth. That Sony franchises consistently review well and Sony has published more titles that have reviewed well than Nintendo.

You and others can think everything about Sony is horrible, and everything about Nintendo is awesome, but when you post as such in a factual manner, you will be corrected.

Edited on by AlexSays

AlexSays

SCRAPPER392

AlexSays wrote:

It has nothing to do with being surprised. You are missing the point, as usual.

When people on this site consistently claim everything about Nintendo is better, there will always be people out there that point out unbiased data available. Individual opinions do not matter when comparing systems on an objective basis. The best thing we have is aggregate reviews.

When some of you go around claiming all Sony games suck, those of us that aren't infatuated with Nintendo will point out the truth. That Sony franchises consistently review well and Sony has published more titles that have reviewed well than Nintendo.

You and others can think everything about Sony is horrible, and everything about Nintendo is awesome, but when you post as such in a factual manner, you will be corrected.

All your data is subjective for an objective cause.
Just because you tell me a game got a good review does not mean I'm gonna care at all.
I already said that I like Gears of War better than Uncharted. How are you supposed to explain that I'm Ninten-blind when I'll play Xbox over PS, as well?

Just because Sony publishes 10 games doesn't mean I'm not gonna like the 3 Nintendo games better. So ya, I'm not missing the point.

Edited on by SCRAPPER392

Qwest

AlexSays

No, you are missing the point. But I don't have high expectations here, so all is well.

Nobody cares about changing your person opinion. If anything, I'm happy you choose to stay away from PSN. lol. Just don't try telling us Nintendo games are better outside of personal opinion, because the only unbiased source we have are aggregate critic reviews (since we have no control over them), and those show that Sony games are just fine, and often better.

You still won't understand this so I'm more saying this for others in the same situation, but nobody that defends Sony cares about changing Nintendo fanboy opinions. We just won't let you spread your anti-Sony propaganda and claim everything about Sony is rationally better.

AlexSays

SCRAPPER392

AlexSays wrote:

No, you are missing the point. But I don't have high expectations here, so all is well.

Nobody cares about changing your person opinion. If anything, I'm happy you choose to stay away from PSN. lol. Just don't try telling us Nintendo games are better outside of personal opinion, because the only unbiased source we have are aggregate critic reviews (since we have no control over them), and those show that Sony games are just fine, and often better.

You still won't understand this so I'm more saying this for others in the same situation, but nobody that defends Sony cares about changing Nintendo fanboy opinions. We just won't let you spread your anti-Sony propaganda and claim everything about Sony is rationally better.

So you follow opinionated reviews as a viable source for information?
I understand PS appeal, I just don't care, because it's not what I like.

I'm one of those people that hasn't liked big-budget movies in years. My reasons are s***y computer animation being a viable source for real-time events, and Johnny Depp or whoever the hell else is basically in any movie.
I just wanted to bring this to attention, because they're both forms of media that I could tell you I don't care about regardless of the "raging" or "thumbs-up" review you see on MSN.com.

Qwest

ThePirateCaptain

These threads seem to serve no purpose other than petty squabbling. I would ask that this thread be locked, as there have been to many of these kinds of threads as of late, and I really don't believe that they do anything positive for the community here.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

gilvelez1

@AlexSays
@scar392
What tickles me is that this is a Nintendo site. Its titled "Nintendolife"
This is where the fanboys should live. If Sony is bashed then they are bashed there should be no debate whether its factual or opionated. This is "Nintendolife".
Who cares about Sony on a nintendo site?? Its like a CNN rep showing up on FOX news to say they suck.- It doesn't happen!
There may be the thought out there but ppl are allowed to share opinions. To debate over them is a different thing.
If this was a universal game site then that would be different and would warrant such discussion.
Nintendolife although I guess not stamped with the official seal of nintendo - should be viewed as bias already. Its "NINTENDO-LIFE"

gilvelez1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.