Meme Run is now 6th w/o VC listings.
Every other game...

SKTTR wrote:

99Moves
BLOK DROP X TWISTED FUSION
Cake Ninja 3
Plenty of Fishies
TOSS N GO

...is unranked. It is now only behind Mario Kart 8, Shovel Knight, Smash Bros., Captain Toad and Art of Balance.

The letter was once in 4th though.

Tecmo Action Bowl 2014 is available now, get you copy today.
Entertainment, turday.
BL Beatmania '15

3DS Friend Code: 5000-5118-3210 | Nintendo Network ID: JusticeColde | Twitter:

Yoshi_Prime

Someday, everyone will stop talking about the "game", and then it'll quietly die off.

That's how you kill indie games: by giving them no exposure. They don't have the advertising budget, so the best way to kill it is to ignore it. AAA games are a trickier beast, and probably need to show lower ratings/consumer complaints to stop on-the-fence consumers from buying it.

Yoshi_Prime

Einherjar

@Yoshi_Prime Or the game itself bores even the core target audience to tears and gets rid of itself, like Destiny did
Or UbiSoft. Blow 80-90% of your budget into marketing, and the games will return on themselfes
Our local electonics store has an astounding 80% return rate in AC Unity
Sadly, only the initial purchase is recorded in the sales numbers given to the public.

Einherjar

3DS Friend Code: 3823-8503-1730 | Nintendo Network ID: EinherjarZX

AceDefective

Yoshi_Prime wrote:

Someday, everyone will stop talking about the "game", and then it'll quietly die off.

That's how you kill indie games: by giving them no exposure. They don't have the advertising budget, so the best way to kill it is to ignore it. AAA games are a trickier beast, and probably need to show lower ratings/consumer complaints to stop on-the-fence consumers from buying it.

Honestly it's too late, developer already got away with the scam. People like @Balrogthemaster, Raqib, and Cobermani have already given the game exposure and people young and gullible enough are going to buy it despite being blatantly overpriced at $5.
My rage isn't about quality control, it's about a developer being rewarded for purposefully making a terrible game and trying to pass it off as an overpriced joke.
(Btw Wallid your content is fantastic, and I do get your point as to why you did a joke review and not a serious review of the game)

Edited on by AceDefective

Just some random loser who loves a variety of things.
Youtube Channel | Deviant ART | YoYo Games account |

3DS Friend Code: 2079-6493-1326 | Nintendo Network ID: ZeroZX_Dev | Twitter:

Einherjar

@ZeroZX_Dev Zje problem is: Thats how internet culture works. "Its all for the lulz, roflmao !!1!1"
People flock stuff like that out of spite. Stupid stuff is always the most popular, because it enrages those that care for quality content.
Its immature, its stupid and sadly, its popular.
Its the videogame equivalent of "clickbait". You read it in the comments often enough: "i get it just to laugh about it"
The point these people are missing is, that they are willingly supporting a scam, no matter with how little.
Even if its just a buck, if 1000 people do it, its 1000 bucks earned with absolutely no effort

And simply ignoring it isnt all that easy. To actively ignore something, you need to be aware of it, and then its already too late.
The phrase "dont buy it" sounds like an invitation nowadays. "Ill do it anyway to be cool and hip"

Einherjar

3DS Friend Code: 3823-8503-1730 | Nintendo Network ID: EinherjarZX

CM30

Meh. The whole 'not buying it gives the bad game exposure' thing is silly, cause it always happens. Big Rigs, Superman 64, Action 52, Shaq Fu, Bubsy... all atrocious, but the criticisms of the game probably got them all more sales regardless.

And if we don't criticise it... others will.

Try out Gaming Reinvented, my new gaming forum and website!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4...

Twitter:

Vincent294

Yuuuta wrote:

He removed his post on the review on meme run, for anybody who wanted to see it
Untitled

For some reason he uploaded a picture of this on his twitter but didn't delete it.

Ha! What an idiot, I'm not surprised in the least. Let me guess, he didn't make crap off it.

Vincent294

My Nintendo: Vincent294 | Nintendo Network ID: Vincent294

CapeSmash

Meme Run would be acceptable...

...if it was a game on the app store, or a flash game.

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

SKTTR

Come on, with Meme Run you expect to get trolled.
If you buy it you literally want to get tRoLLT
and it's just doing that.
And it'll be doing it for a while.
It's a hilarious obnoxious buggy and ugly game.
Gameplay wears thin within a few minutes.
It's a total rip-off for 5 bucks.
And there's an audience for it!

I can only advise, if you want to play a good runner game on Wii U there's... not much choice. Maybe that's the problem.
But here's what I recommend:

• BIT.TRIP PRESENTS RUNNER 2 (cheaper than Meme Run when it is on sale)
  • BIT.TRIP RUNNER (WiiWare)
  • 2 FAST 4 GNOMZ (WiiWare)
  • Atomic Runner/Chelnov (Wii VC/MD)

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

CrazyOtto

^ Atomic Runner/Chelnov is only on the Wii VC in Japan

CrazyOtto

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

10-zx

@ninjapigstudios HEY YOU! HEY HEY! YEAH YOU! YOU! YOU SUCK! GO BOTHER SONY INSTEAD!

All rights reserved.

Oragami

I just wanted to clarify that I am not a fan of Ninja Pig Studios. That is all.

New PS4 owner
Yeah, guitars are cool.

My musical project Comet Tail made a couple of recordings.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0zUoWWO1v4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2evBddvrm2U

Vincent294

NintendoFan64 wrote:

I wonder if he'll one day look back at this game and all the bashing of people he did, and feel terrible about it. Seriously, he is just an a$$.

Yeah, I wouldn't even hire him for a minimum wage job, there's gonna be people a thousand times better out there.

BinaryFragger wrote:

Looks like Phil Fish now has competition for the "Biggest A-Hole" award.

Phil Fish doesn't even have a thing on this guy. I think there's something inside Phil that has potential, especially if you look at the quality of games they put out, and that's with what they are in consideration. This guy just made Phil Fish look good, literally.

Vincent294

My Nintendo: Vincent294 | Nintendo Network ID: Vincent294

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.