Forums

Topic: Nikkei: Nintendo to Cease Wii U Production at the End of 2016

Posts 81 to 89 of 89

DefHalan

Pukentournament wrote:

I was talking about the WiiU. Like the thread topic says? You're the one getting confused.

I guess I am confused because you were talking about these being the least excited doomsday thread, which is a term normally used when talking about a company, but this whole thread has been a discussion about the end of the Wii U. So I guess I am confused.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Pukentournament

I don't think most people are dooming about Nintendo they forget the 3DS? Most doom I've seen in recently years is aimed at the WiiU. I didn't even say the word Nintendo so I dunno why you twisted my words. The giddy doom and gloom is about the WiiU. I'm not giddy I mean people were many times before. But now people are less excited when it could be true for once

Edited on by Pukentournament

Pukentournament

Rumorlife

SSBMarioFan wrote:

It's false. Nintendo themselves denied this rumor today.

http://www.geek.com/games/nintendo-may-stop-wii-u-production-...

Oh. Well that's decent they came out real quick this time. Usually they say nothing or take a week or two, to be like "oh we heard that, yeaaaah.... no yeah... that isnt true no...." but good to know. I thought it was weird they'd have such a short window on actually ending it. Even with bad sales, I can't imagine it being so easy to just pull the plug on everything.

Rumorlife

DefHalan

Pukentournament wrote:

I don't think most people are dooming about Nintendo they forget the 3DS? Most doom I've seen in recently years is aimed at the WiiU. I didn't even say the word Nintendo so I dunno why you twisted my words. The giddy doom and gloom is about the WiiU. I'm not giddy I mean people were many times before. But now people are less excited when it could be true for once

Most "Good and Gloom" I have seen is targeted towards Nintendo in general, not just Wii U. So when I see someone talk about Doom, I assume they are talking about Nintendo not just a particular system that is bound to get replaced at some point.

Also Nintendo has already commented on the issue.

Edited on by DefHalan

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Pukentournament

I rarely see hate for the 3DS except the lack of New 3DS games. But okay.

Pukentournament

Haru17

Dankykong wrote:

I don't like this.

These are my favorite kind of replies to get online XD

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

jariw

Haru17 wrote:

Dankykong wrote:

I don't like this.

We know.

jariw

Haru17

jariw wrote:

Haru17 wrote:

Dankykong wrote:

I don't like this.

We know.

I once wrote something that got a reply of 'please stop,' and I was just over the moon!

People are funny.

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.