Forums

Topic: ni no kuni

Posts 1 to 20 of 72

zaganh

wii u would be an awesome console for ni no kuni wrath of the white witch anything studio ghibli would go great with Nintendo anyone else think it would be awesome on wii u

nintendo id zaganh

antipop621

Absolutely! I bought a PS3 last year just to play this.

antipop621

GameLord08

I think I need CPR after reading that. For the record, I have nothing constructive to contribute here.

GameLord08

bambooz1e

I would love in no kuni to come out on Wii U

Currently Playing:
PC: Team Fortress 2
Ps3: Dark Souls, Black Ops 2
WiiU: SOON
3DS: Pokemon Black 2 & Resident Evil Revalations

zaganh

antipop621 wrote:

Absolutely! I bought a PS3 last year just to play this.

i was thinking about getting one just to play it too and i guess i could use it as a blue ray player haha since i dont have one

nintendo id zaganh

Jaz007

It won't be coming to Wii U cause it's PS3 exclusive. I went out and pre-ordered this after I saw studio ghibli was in on it. All I needed to know.

Jaz007

bambooz1e

zaganh wrote:

antipop621 wrote:

Absolutely! I bought a PS3 last year just to play this.

i was thinking about getting one just to play it too and i guess i could use it as a blue ray player haha since i dont have one

I have a ps3 which I used to use as a blue ray player. Now for some reason it doesn't play any DVDs apart from game discs. I've also been told this is a common problem. I don't have the latest slim one though so could be fix in update or something.

Currently Playing:
PC: Team Fortress 2
Ps3: Dark Souls, Black Ops 2
WiiU: SOON
3DS: Pokemon Black 2 & Resident Evil Revalations

zaganh

Jaz007 wrote:

It won't be coming to Wii U cause it's PS3 exclusive. I went out and pre-ordered this after I saw studio ghibli was in on it. All I needed to know.

it was made for 3ds in japan before ps3 got it wasnt it theres still hope haha

nintendo id zaganh

zaganh

bambooz1e wrote:

zaganh wrote:

antipop621 wrote:

Absolutely! I bought a PS3 last year just to play this.

i was thinking about getting one just to play it too and i guess i could use it as a blue ray player haha since i dont have one

I have a ps3 which I used to use as a blue ray player. Now for some reason it doesn't play any DVDs apart from game discs. I've also been told this is a common problem. I don't have the latest slim one though so could be fix in update or something.

thats strange >< hopefully its fixed in the slim one i hope you can get it fixed

nintendo id zaganh

Pogocoop

That and LBP were literaly the only PS3 game that ever truly made me consider getting one. If it came to WiiU I would be Incredably happy.

3DS FC: 0774-4269-5253Name:Tony

Nintendo network ID : Pogocoop

Obsesive Vocaloid fan.

SCAR

PS3 exclusive, but they might be cool and do it. My brother likes all those movies... I only liked My Neighbor Totoro, Kiki's Delivery Service, and the Prince Monoyaki was ok(whatever the one where they kill the forest spirit was called).

$¢@®

zaganh

SCAR392 wrote:

PS3 exclusive, but they might be cool and do it. My brother likes all those movies... I only liked My Neighbor Totoro, Kiki's Delivery Service, and the Prince Monoyaki was ok(whatever the one where they kill the forest spirit was called).

i love my neighbor totoro it was my favorite then ponyo and pom poko whom i kidding i love them all =D

nintendo id zaganh

zaganh

SCAR392 wrote:

PS3 exclusive, but they might be cool and do it. My brother likes all those movies... I only liked My Neighbor Totoro, Kiki's Delivery Service, and the Prince Monoyaki was ok(whatever the one where they kill the forest spirit was called).

i love my neighbor totoro it was my favorite then ponyo and pom poko whom i kidding i love them all =D i have them all except the last 2 on dvd

nintendo id zaganh

Jaz007

zaganh wrote:

Jaz007 wrote:

It won't be coming to Wii U cause it's PS3 exclusive. I went out and pre-ordered this after I saw studio ghibli was in on it. All I needed to know.

it was made for 3ds in japan before ps3 got it wasnt it theres still hope haha

They might have signed a exclusivity deal with sony though for this version which of alot better. And they prabably did espcially considering it won't be in 360

Edited on by Jaz007

Jaz007

SCAR

I didn't really like Ponyo, and haven't seen much of the other ones. They still sell those for around $20-30 anywhere new, and I don't have money like that for old movies, sadly...

$¢@®

kkslider5552000

SCAR392 wrote:

I didn't really like Ponyo, and haven't seen much of the other ones. They still sell those for around $20-30 anywhere new, and I don't have money like that for old movies, sadly...

Spirited Away is a masterpiece and needs to be seen by everyone.

Try a XENOBLADE CHRONICLES X LET'S PLAY now for the cost of nothing! : D
LeT's PlAy XENOBLADE CHRONICLES X (blind)

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: Slider...

bambooz1e

zaganh wrote:

bambooz1e wrote:

zaganh wrote:

antipop621 wrote:

Absolutely! I bought a PS3 last year just to play this.

i was thinking about getting one just to play it too and i guess i could use it as a blue ray player haha since i dont have one

I have a ps3 which I used to use as a blue ray player. Now for some reason it doesn't play any DVDs apart from game discs. I've also been told this is a common problem. I don't have the latest slim one though so could be fix in update or something.

thats strange >< hopefully its fixed in the slim one i hope you can get it fixed

Doesn't really bother me though because we already have two DVD players also I didn't really notice a heap of between bluray and DVD apart from the price.

Currently Playing:
PC: Team Fortress 2
Ps3: Dark Souls, Black Ops 2
WiiU: SOON
3DS: Pokemon Black 2 & Resident Evil Revalations

antipop621

kkslider5552000 wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

I didn't really like Ponyo, and haven't seen much of the other ones. They still sell those for around $20-30 anywhere new, and I don't have money like that for old movies, sadly...

Spirited Away is a masterpiece and needs to be seen by everyone.

I try to watch it once a year

antipop621

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic