Forums

Topic: Next WiiU System Update (6.0.0)

Posts 501 to 520 of 543

Grumblevolcano

@BlueBlurIxM: True but surely Nintendo are going to do something in video form to show off the Club Nintendo replacement and possibly the first mobile game. Anyway @Neko_Rukiafan is right, I forgot about the update for TVii removal in NA because EU's one has already been removed.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

OneBagTravel

253MB download is live.

Version 5.5.0 U, available via an Internet connection, includes the following improvements:
Changes to the Wii U Menu and HOME Menu:
The Nintendo TVii icon has been removed from the Wii U Menu and HOME Menu. For more information regarding the end of this service, click here.
Improvements to system stability and usability:
Further improvements to overall system stability and other minor adjustments have been made to enhance the user experience

Edited on by OneBagTravel

I love traveling light through Europe and run a blog about it at OneBagTravel.com
Hardware: Wii U, New 3DS, Super Famicom & Super GameBoy, Game Boy Pocket

3DS Friend Code: 4399-0976-8690 | Nintendo Network ID: OneBagTravel | Twitter:

veeflames

Not exactly an epic update, is it? XD

Edited on by veeflames

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

yokokazuo

OneBagTravel wrote:

Well they said they're removing the TV feature so I imagine there will be an update but let me predict the patch notes:

• Removed TVii
  • Improvement in stability

Are you psychic? O.O

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

WiiWareWave

Phooey, and is it just me or is the update causing serious lag on the Wii U OS? >_<

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com

PSN ID: Rukiafan7
NNID: Rukiafan7
Switch FC: SW-6328-7327-5891 ~WiiWareWav~

Switch Friend Code: SW-6328-7327-5891 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiafan7 | Twitter:

Hendesu

Should I update?

Some random dude on Nintendo Life.
Toriel left for a while, so Freaky Fred took over her place!
Not changing this part of the signature until Nintendo announces Super Mario Sunshine 2.
[Started 10/31/15]

Nintendo Network ID: DarkSperow

WiiWareWave

The update seems to be negatively affecting some Wii U's so I might hold off if I were you.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6328-7327-5891 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiafan7 | Twitter:

OneBagTravel

Neko_Rukiafan wrote:

Phooey, and is it just me or is the update causing serious lag on the Wii U OS? >_<

Could be crazy but it seems like the loading of the main menu icons are much faster now.

Edited on by OneBagTravel

I love traveling light through Europe and run a blog about it at OneBagTravel.com
Hardware: Wii U, New 3DS, Super Famicom & Super GameBoy, Game Boy Pocket

3DS Friend Code: 4399-0976-8690 | Nintendo Network ID: OneBagTravel | Twitter:

yokokazuo

Neko_Rukiafan wrote:

The update seems to be negatively affecting some Wii U's so I might hold off if I were you.

It seems to be fine with line. I did a test comparing my Japanese Wii U (which still has TVii) and my NA one and at first it took awhile to start up my NA one, but after that they started at roughly the same time. Games also took roughly the same amount of time to load on the menu and play.

yokokazuo

theWAITisOVER

There's an eShop maintenance planned for the next Monday

From Monday, October 26, 2015 1:00 PM

• Monday, October 26, 2015 7:00 PM Pacific Time

During the maintenance window, the following services may be unavailable.

Wii U

• Nintendo eShopNintendo 3DS
  • Nintendo eShopWii
  • Wii Shopping ChannelNintendo DS
  • Nintendo DSi Shop

it's been a little while since we've had a system update...but maybe there'll be a new direct soon

I would like to know if the Wii U will be part of the NX ecosystem with a new dedicaded O.S. or a new version of its system software...maybe the infamous 6.0.0
what do you think about this?

Edited on by theWAITisOVER

Stop to hang up on STUPID LITTLE THINGS! Play Wii U! ;-)
ANASTACIA: THE NEW ALBUM "EVOLUTION" INCLUDING THE NEW SINGLE "CAUGHT IN THE MIDDLE" OUT NOW! ;)

WiiWareWave

There's a system update that's being withheld for the time being, as I got a system update that immediately failed via spotpass. When it does officially release do you guys think that it'll be more stability or an actual major update with new features?

Edited on by WiiWareWave

Stude

The notification light on my 3DS was on when I stopped by my house on my lunch break. In other words, NEW LOYALTY PROGRAM WITH CROSS-BUY CONFIRMED.

Team Splattershot Jr.
3DS friend code: 5000-2563-9647

Nintendo Network ID: Stu000

WiiWareWave

@Stu13 Sarcasm much? At least my Wii U actually had a failed Wii U system update to back up my claim. Your response is akin to someone stating that they saw a wild horse in the wilderness and you come back saying "And I saw a magical flying unicorn" that kind of behavior is unnecessary.

Edited on by WiiWareWave

Stude

@Neko_Ichigofan: Seriously, dude? I am just as desperate for Ninty news as anybody but you have to laugh about the fact that we are basically reaching around in the dark for phantom strawmen here.

Team Splattershot Jr.

WiiWareWave

@Stu13 My apologies! I get trolled alot on this site I just figured that was the case again. Sorry for the rudeness.

Stude

@Neko_Ichigofan: Haha, no worries. And that 3DS notification was just a new puzzle swap piece. Go figure.

Team Splattershot Jr.

yokokazuo

Could be nothing and I don't want to get people's hopes up for anything, but the eShop will be offline for 24 hours on the first of November.

yokokazuo

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.