Forums

Topic: Next WiiU System Update (6.0.0)

Posts 481 to 500 of 543

theWAITisOVER

people say that it made some changes to the search function in the internet browser and that Flash video is now supported on wiiu browser...

Stop to hang up on STUPID LITTLE THINGS! Play Wii U! ;-)
ANASTACIA: THE NEW ALBUM "EVOLUTION" INCLUDING THE NEW SINGLE "CAUGHT IN THE MIDDLE" OUT NOW! ;)

yokokazuo

theWAITisOVER wrote:

people say that it made some changes to the search function in the internet browser and that Flash video is now supported on wiiu browser...

Oh you're right, the search option now brings you to a sort of website for the search engine you are using.
Haven't tried out flash yet, but I've noticed that YouTube is working now (before I couldn't check replies I've received and I couldn't comment, it would tell me I've been logged out when I tried despite not actually logging out)

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

Noonch

I still can't view Flash stuff on Facebook unless I go to ipad/iphone version. I'm in the U.S. though.

Edited on by Noonch

My other Switch is a WiiU.

3DS Friend Code: 2552-1230-7713

OorWullie

Great to see the TVii icon gone.They would be as well removing the notification icon too,my last notification was for Wii Sports Club being available.The new search page is considerably worse than what was there before,2 things I searched for never even showed any results.I had to open Google itself so I don't know what they were thinking there.I checked to see if I could play flash videos on BBC sports page and unfortunately they don't work still.You can't even use flash on the latest Android phones though so the problem is more with Adobe it seems.

🇬🇧 Mr Mustard 🇹🇭
SW-6101-8403-1640

🕹️ The Nintendolife Arcade Leaderboards 🕹️

VanillaLake

Could it be possible that the browser would not have to re-download web sites each time you suspend and open it?

Edited on by VanillaLake

I really don't like the navigation bar of Nintendo Life continuously reappearing while browsing!!

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0258-0952 | Nintendo Network ID: NNID-Fer

Budda

So, what's going on with the search button bottom right in the browser?
It leads you to a Nintendo search page with minimal options now.
And it's japanese for some reason.

Laugh Hard, Run Fast, Be Kind

JoyBoy

^ This is my hope for Splatoon lol.

SW-7849-9887-2074

3DS Friend Code: 3754-7789-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

WiiWareWave

There might be a update incoming on Monday, but my source has been deleted and the only website that wrote an article of the rumor is my own, so I can't provide any relevant links about this. So take this with an incredibly huge bucket of salt. The rumor claims that the update will remove the now discontinued TVii App and add a theme shop for the Wii U. I wish that I could provide you the original source, but again that's just not possible.

What do you think of this rumor, and in the event that it's actually accurate would you enjoy a theme shop for the Wii U?

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com

PSN ID: Rukiafan7
NNID: Rukiafan7
Switch FC: SW-6328-7327-5891 ~WiiWareWav~

Switch Friend Code: SW-6328-7327-5891 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiafan7 | Twitter:

Shy_Guy

Theme shop would be nice. Wii U hasn't had a big update in a long time....

Shy_Guy

Nintendo Network ID: Sparty84 | Twitter:

Luna_110

I'd be nice to personalize the home menu on the Wii U!

I have a chronic lack of time, for everything.

Now playing: Okami HD, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8536-9884-6679 | 3DS Friend Code: 0877-2091-1186 | Nintendo Network ID: Luna_cs

Grumblevolcano

I'm thinking it's fake, a Wii U system update seems worthy to be part of a Direct but there's virtually no chance of that.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Budda

@Grumblevolcano
I don't say it's real and I think it's probably fake too but I want to point something out. ^^
We got so many news recently that they usually would do a Direct by now. But they didn't (obviously ).
So if Nintendo had something bigger to announce, I generally wouldn't expect a direct myself.
It would be really nice to have that though.

Laugh Hard, Run Fast, Be Kind

WiiWareWave

Grumblevolcano wrote:

I'm thinking it's fake, a Wii U system update seems worthy to be part of a Direct but there's virtually no chance of that.

@Grumblevolcano actually Nintendo specifically said that there would be a system update to remove the discontinued TVii App this month, shortly after its discontinuation. So it wouldn't surprise me if Nintendo also threw in a surprise, such as a theme shop as the rumors claim, but we'll see.

Edited on by WiiWareWave

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com

PSN ID: Rukiafan7
NNID: Rukiafan7
Switch FC: SW-6328-7327-5891 ~WiiWareWav~

Switch Friend Code: SW-6328-7327-5891 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiafan7 | Twitter:

LzWinky

Neko_Rukiafan wrote:

There might be a update incoming on Monday, but my source has been deleted and the only website that wrote an article of the rumor is my own, so I can't provide any relevant links about this. So take this with an incredibly huge bucket of salt. The rumor claims that the update will remove the now discontinued TVii App and add a theme shop for the Wii U. I wish that I could provide you the original source, but again that's just not possible.

What do you think of this rumor, and in the event that it's actually accurate would you enjoy a theme shop for the Wii U?

Untitled

Is THIS enough salt?

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

MegaMari0

@LztheQuack: That's enough salt to give the people in my city hypertension....or death.

"When expecting booby traps, always send the boob in first." -Megatron-

3DS Friend Code: 3153-3802-3566 | Nintendo Network ID: coldfusion88

Atariboy

That would kill you probably, since it's road salt being unloaded off a Great Lakes freighter in that picture.

Atariboy

LzWinky

...despite the fact that road salt is mostly just salt with some byproducts that aren't lethal.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.