Forums

Topic: Next WiiU System Update (6.0.0)

Posts 281 to 300 of 543

theWAITisOVER

NEWS: there are changes on network agreements

Stop to hang up on STUPID LITTLE THINGS! Play Wii U! ;-)
ANASTACIA: THE NEW ALBUM "EVOLUTION" INCLUDING THE NEW SINGLE "CAUGHT IN THE MIDDLE" OUT NOW! ;)

Justlink

theWAITisOVER wrote:

and they are?

Do you like videogames? If so, you must know
It's dangerous to go Alone.

Justlink

ogo79 wrote:

WaLzgi wrote:

The mythical version 6.0 will include more region lock. You can only play games made in your country

oh im hearing 6.1 is gonna be where you can only play games made in your city. theres gonna be some slim pickins i reckon.

6.2 is where they just lock the system, or is that 6.3?

Do you like videogames? If so, you must know
It's dangerous to go Alone.

theWAITisOVER

WaLzgi wrote:

theWAITisOVER wrote:

News update: The news is false.

http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/info/en_na/docs.jsp

are you sure? when i turned on my wii u i saw a message with the agreements...maybe because i selected my user as default user?...i don't know...so strange
the agreements is 12 2014...is it the current version?

Edited on by theWAITisOVER

ANASTACIA: THE NEW ALBUM "EVOLUTION" INCLUDING THE NEW SINGLE "CAUGHT IN THE MIDDLE" OUT NOW! ;)

WiiWareWave

WaLzgi wrote:

theWAITisOVER wrote:

Why do you act so rude towards some of the members of this website?

On-Topic: A system update tried to download while my system was in standby, but it failed. I smell another update on the horizon!

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com

PSN ID: Rukiafan7
NNID: Rukiafan7
Switch FC: SW-6328-7327-5891 ~WiiWareWav~

Switch Friend Code: SW-6328-7327-5891 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiafan7 | Twitter:

LzWinky

theWAITisOVER wrote:

WaLzgi wrote:

theWAITisOVER wrote:

are you sure? when i turned on my wii u i saw a message with the agreements...maybe because i selected my user as default user?...i don't know...so strange

Sometimes it makes you agree even when it doesn't update. According to Nintendo's site, it updated in September 2014 last

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Grumblevolcano

Neko_Rukiafan wrote:

On-Topic: A system update tried to download while my system was in standby, but it failed. I smell another update on the horizon!

Nintendo Direct confirmed!

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

LzWinky

Neko_Rukiafan wrote:

Why do you act so rude towards some of the members of this website?

I suppose I could have worded it better

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

WiiWareWave

WaLzgi wrote:

theWAITisOVER wrote:

WaLzgi wrote:

theWAITisOVER wrote:

Sometimes it makes you agree even when it doesn't update. According to Nintendo's site, it updated in September 2014 last

But the Network Agreement was changed slightly back in October as well...there was only like one or two new sentences in the agreement, but it was definitely changed. I remember because my console forced me to agree to those terms right after some maintenance.

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com

PSN ID: Rukiafan7
NNID: Rukiafan7
Switch FC: SW-6328-7327-5891 ~WiiWareWav~

Switch Friend Code: SW-6328-7327-5891 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiafan7 | Twitter:

ogo79

justlink wrote:

ogo79 wrote:

WaLzgi wrote:

The mythical version 6.0 will include more region lock. You can only play games made in your country

oh im hearing 6.1 is gonna be where you can only play games made in your city. theres gonna be some slim pickins i reckon.

its 6.3
there gonna say to hell with it and just lock the wii u period. then this thread will get locked in the aftermath.
life is beautiful

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

theWAITisOVER

no, you are wrong. it will be released 7.0.0 directly. not only user customization, but also add gamepad essential functions
-automatic stanby function
-turn off function (when we don't want to use it)
-screen off function (for use the gamepad as a wii u pro controller)
plus the possibility of use SD card as a memory card

people would pay for turn off the gamepad when they use another controller...so this update will be so important that we will get 7.0.0 directly

theWAITisOVER

WaLzgi wrote:

theWAITisOVER wrote:

rumor: the gamecube adaptor will allow to play 8 players at the same time, now it's all much clearer

Rumors don't change anything. I doubt there will be 8-player support.

yes the past is very fun

Azooooz wrote:

I hope they add reset software option for Wii U HOME screen in the next system update. It's a minor, but useful option.

i agree. i forgot to add it in the first thread (done!)

Grumblevolcano

ogo79 wrote:

justlink wrote:

ogo79 wrote:

WaLzgi wrote:

its 6.3
there gonna say to hell with it and just lock the wii u period. then this thread will get locked in the aftermath.
life is beautiful

Which update features the very special rare downloads program?

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

jariw

Grumblevolcano wrote:

Update 8.0.1. Feature removed in 8.0.2.

jariw

theWAITisOVER

Neko_Rukiafan wrote:

same here. but i think that the next update will come next year.

LzWinky

The super region lock is on our doorsteps

ogo79

Grumblevolcano wrote:

i cant release that information atm. but i can tell you in order to receive the update you will have to pay for the update first.

theWAITisOVER wrote:

no, you are wrong.

if you were talking to me, im never wrong. if you werent referring to me discard this message, but just know im never wrong.

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

MsJubilee

ogo79 wrote:

Grumblevolcano wrote:

i cant release that information atm. but i can tell you in order to receive the update you will have to pay for the update first.

theWAITisOVER wrote:

no, you are wrong.

if you were talking to me, im never wrong. if you werent referring to me discard this message, but just know im never wrong.

No you're wrong.very very very very wrong.More wrong than this comment more wrong than the world.

Edited on by MsJubilee

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Assassin's Creed: Revelations & Watch Dogs 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

theWAITisOVER

they should add a cloud service for creating backups of data files. I use an external memory and I don't wanna live with the fear of losing them.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.