Posts 241 to 260 of 543

Akazury

News? It is literally discussed on the previous page

Everything can change, but I'm never changing who I am

Nintendo Network ID: Akazury | Twitter:

Eel

brewsky wrote:

skywake wrote:

I still can't believe this thread even exists.........

Well, a certain someone who thinks he knows everything about system updates keeps on bumping it.

To be fair, it's called "next wiiu system update" and it's updated regularly by the original poster, which keeps it relevant.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

WiiWareWave

WaLzgi wrote:

Stu13 wrote:

Let's make wild speculation about the currently unavailable system update. Cross-buy and Gamecube backwards compatibility, here we come!

Hurray for illogical predictions!

I seriously hope you're not talking about me considering my prediction of an update was accurate as it usually is. Sure it wasn't a major one, but there will be another substantial update by the end of the year, I almost guarantee it.

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com

PSN ID: Rukiafan7
NNID: Rukiafan7
Switch FC: SW-6328-7327-5891 ~WiiWareWav~

Switch Friend Code: SW-6328-7327-5891 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiafan7 | Twitter:

MsJubilee

WaLzgi wrote:

midnafanboy wrote:

theWAITisOVER wrote:

midnafanboy wrote:

WaLzgi wrote:

...hype?

Nope for the people who got that system breaking update, there will be no hype for them.

what happened to you?
are you sure that your problem is due to the system update?

I can't access the eshop for the past week on my Wiiu or my 3DS!Can't even access miiverse or the internet browser either.It's weird and annoying cause i can't download smash bros,which i already paid for.I called Nintendo they told me to wait, so now i'm waiting until it fixes or something.

...on both systems? I think your wi-fi may be the issue

Yup on both systems and maybe it's my Wifi,but when i play online in Mk8 and smash bros 3ds i play Lag free!So i don't know maybe i will have to buy a wii lan adapter to see if it fixes.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Resident Evil 4 Remake & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

theWAITisOVER

this guy has made a Gamecube Adapter Compatibility Test https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkZ3vAYeU8w

as we already know unfortunately it doesn't work with other things. I hope that nintendo will estend the compability of this adaptor (that is amazing!) as soon as possible

about youtube app, i think that they should allow to use the wii u microphone on it. the microphone use is so limited...so extend the compability could be a good idea

Edited on by theWAITisOVER

Stop to hang up on STUPID LITTLE THINGS! Play Wii U! ;-)
ANASTACIA: THE NEW ALBUM "EVOLUTION" INCLUDING THE NEW SINGLE "CAUGHT IN THE MIDDLE" OUT NOW! ;)

cookiex

My system just updated...

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

Grumblevolcano

cookiex wrote:

Me too, 5.3.2 is here!

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

veeflames

? Another update? OK....

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

LzWinky

Grumblevolcano wrote:

cookiex wrote:

Me too, 5.3.2 is here!

You forgot to ask questions about all the features and the beautiful stability that it brings

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

jancotianno

well, at least Nintendo is fast to fix annoying issues.

If you stop any game abruptly when it is saving something, your save data will be corrupt. That's ok, that's usual in many other systems.

The problem is that Nintendo Wii U was not able to delete corrupt save data. And the system would enter in infinite loop until the delete command was supposed to be complete, but it was not going to happen, and the system could be considered "bricked".

Probably this invisible "change" will do something like: "If the save data is corrupted, try to repair this, or just ignore those blocks and create a new one". "If the system is running too long to delete a single file, stop trying to delete and go back to the main menu".

jancotianno

LzWinky

Not enough stability

Untitled

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

theWAITisOVER

Version 5.3.2 U, available via an Internet connection, includes the following improvements:

Improvements to system stability and usability:

Further improvements to overall system stability and other minor adjustments have been made to enhance the user experience

ANASTACIA: THE NEW ALBUM "EVOLUTION" INCLUDING THE NEW SINGLE "CAUGHT IN THE MIDDLE" OUT NOW! ;)

theWAITisOVER

so strange that this time in my wii u the download doesn't start automatically...?? why??
btw i've another question...if u have an external hard drive where the system installer files goes when u download them?

Yoshi

theWAITisOVER wrote:

http://nintendoeverything.com/wii-u-update-version-5-3-2-out-...
look at the comment "...I heard that once you start smash bros, the gcn adapter becomes activated and then it can be used in wii mode." is it true??

People do like to troll.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

theWAITisOVER

is it tecnically possible to use new 3ds as pro controller WITHOUT any game?
i would like to have more interaction between the two consoles...not only ssb

then they should improve data management with the possibility of make save data backup (maybe on sd and internal memory)...i don't wanna live with the anxiety of losing all the save data

shingi_70

I've said it multiple times but give me some themes. Every one else has them expect the Wii U and the xbox (has custom backgrounds with themes next year)

Untitled

On the gamepad, it would probably take longer since you have to skin the mii plaza.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Jmaster

theWAITisOVER wrote:

is it tecnically possible to use new 3ds as pro controller WITHOUT any game?
i would like to have more interaction between the two consoles...not only ssb

then they should improve data management with the possibility of make save data backup (maybe on sd and internal memory)...i don't wanna live with the anxiety of losing all the save data

Nope, not enough buttons. Didn't I explain this to you already?

Jmaster

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.