Forums

Topic: Next Super Smash Bros.

Posts 1 to 12 of 12

NovaXQ

Recently, it was announced that the next potential SSB could be revealed at the next E3 from Nintendo's conference.
I feel I should get something off of my chest before hand. I really have my doubts about the upcoming SSB title. I'll admit I had a lot of doubts about Brawl, and it turned out slightly better than I expected. I thought Melee was, and still is, better.

I want to know if anyone else out there is having some serious expectations for this one.
I hope to not see more Pokemon additions and more characters that I actually want to see. No offense to Pokemon fans, but Pokemon has lost all momentum to me since the release of the movies. There are plenty of characters that should be/ should have BEEN in SSB years ago and still aren't there.
I hope to see those characters finally implemented in the game. Which did you want to see?

Banjo Kazooie (Banjo, Kazooie, Mumbo Jumbo, Grunty)
Donkey Kong (K Rool, Chunky, Funky)
Conker's Bad Fur Day (Conker)
Legend of Zelda (Skull Kid, Marin, Wolf Link)
Star Fox characters (Crystal, James McCloud)

Just a few off the top of my head. What do you think? Who doesn't belong there? Who is missing?

NovaXQ

NovaXQ

WELL LOL.
Guess there are quite a few .__.

NovaXQ

ShadJV

Also, Banjo-Kazooie is Rare's and Microsoft has control over that series, so none of the characters can appear in SSB.

Feel free to add me on the Nintendo Network: ShadJV
Here's my 3DS FC, always looking for Pokemon X Friend Safaris: 2191-7643-5167
Peace!

FriedSquid

(Since the movies have been released? Dude, that's been like ever since the anime got started, before 2000 I think. They haven't been that bad, for that long. )

Pretty sure the first and third line would absolutely never happen.

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

Sean_Aaron

Those threads are ancient. Time for a new one! I've never played a game in this series so I've resolved to check it out on the Wii U where I expect it will shine due to better online experiences than the Wii had.

BLOG, mail: [email protected]
Nintendo ID: sean.aaron

Snagrio

Sean_Aaron wrote:

Those threads are ancient.

There is this thing called bumping...

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Sean_Aaron

Which I believe is generally frowned upon by forum admins. Thread churn is a fact of life. Three threads on the front page with the same topic is usually a recipe for getting two closed and frankly when a thread is in double-digit pages it's probably time to let it rest...

BLOG, mail: [email protected]
Nintendo ID: sean.aaron

Arminillo

Pokemon video games not good since the first movie was released after the first season of the anime. Hm.

3DS name: Arminillo
3DS FC: 1118-0310-8459

"The Rich Boy wakes Up, But is Handsome."
-DeviousSnorlax

Nintendo Network ID: Arminillo

DefHalan

Suicune wrote:

Pokemon video games not good since the first movie was released after the first season of the anime. Hm.

While your Avatar and name is from Gold and Silver released after the first movie...

Edited on by DefHalan

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

theblackdragon

Sean_Aaron wrote:

Which I believe is generally frowned upon by forum admins. Thread churn is a fact of life. Three threads on the front page with the same topic is usually a recipe for getting two closed and frankly when a thread is in double-digit pages it's probably time to let it rest...

My rule of thumb has always been whether or not the last post in a given thread was within six months of the duplicate. Both of the threads WingedFish linked to have been active within the past few months, therefore it's game on.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.