Forums

Topic: New Super Mario Bros. U Youtube Channel

Posts 1 to 5 of 5

-KwB-

Has anybody noticed that the New Super Mario Bros. U Youtube Channel includes WALKTHROUGHS for all levels (three coins completion), all challenges and some really crazy videos ?? Never thought Nintendo would just literally put all the walkthrough on their Youtube channel ?

-KwB-
3DS FC: 5284-1639-7776
Currently - MARIO TENNIS ULTRA SMASH
Wii U: Xenoblade Chronicles X, Kirby and Rainbow Paintbrush, Yoshi's Wooly World, Smash Bros Wii U, Deus EX, Metroid Fusion
3DS: Smash Bros 3DS

Nintendo Network ID: KeWeBu

theblackdragon

maybe they're wanting to get the jump on all the people swearing off Nintendo-based 'Let's Play' videos by offering their own videos showing people how to play their games?

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

-KwB-

Myeah that pretty much seems their plan but still it hasn't sooo many views ? How to increase that number is unknown ? :s Maybe more info on Miiverse ?
The videos are really useful ! No talking, just the video !

-KwB-
Wii U: Xenoblade Chronicles X, Kirby and Rainbow Paintbrush, Yoshi's Wooly World, Smash Bros Wii U, Deus EX, Metroid Fusion

Happy_Mask

@Dragon That's actually a quite interesting theory. Maybe we'll see a let's play of the next 3d Mario with Charles Martinet? >:3

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

-KwB-

@ Happy_Mask I think it IS the theory, why else would it give every gameplay video of their new game ?

-KwB-

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.