Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

Koos

Kyuubikid213's definition makes a lot of sense.

Koos

JustAnotherUser

@Sony_70 There is no such thing as a "hardcore" game.
A gamer could be "hardcore" by playing games (or one game) continuously with intent and devotion.

JustAnotherUser

AlexSays

LollipopChoSaw wrote:

I love you. In a purely bromance kind of way.

Don't worry it's mutual.

kyuubikid213 wrote:

Now let's get back on topic before theblackdragon starts handing out bans

Has the site taken you on as a topic traffic controller, or you're just genuinely concerned about our well being on the site?

Either way I don't believe anyone is getting 'banned.' lol

AlexSays

GamecubeMan

Mandoble wrote:

If this gets thousands of indies working for it, for sure it will have many many games that will not be available for anything else. And these might be considered "first party games" or "exclusives".

1st party games are the only games making a console "Special" or "unique" !

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

The_Fox

AlexSays wrote:

LollipopChoSaw wrote:

I love you. In a purely bromance kind of way.

[/div]

Don't worry it's mutual.

Awwww.....That's adorable.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

kyuubikid213

AlexSays wrote:

Has the site taken you on as a topic traffic controller, or you're just genuinely concerned about our well being on the site?

I'm genuinely concerned. "I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." So long as it doesn't become a back and forth brawl between users.

Edited on by kyuubikid213

I own a PS1, GBA, GBA SP, Wii (GCN), 360, 3DS, PC (Laptop), Wii U, and PS4.
I used to own a GBC, PS2, and DS Lite

I'm on YouTube.

I promise to not derail threads. Request from theblackdragon

I pro...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9073-1731 | Nintendo Network ID: kyuubikid213

Aviator

kyuubikid213 wrote:

AlexSays wrote:

[/div]

I'm genuinely concerned. "I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." So long as it doesn't become a back and forth brawl between users.

This debate hasn't broken any of the rules. At least I don't think so.

Also, this sums up my views on the hardcore gamer pretty well. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gamer#Hardcore_gamer

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

FOREST_RANGER

Well, Nintendo's trying to broaden the scope of video games with the asymmetric control scheme (admittedly, I'm not that captivated). This could be a very good opportunity for Nintendo to take playing to almost a new level. If the company can attract them, indie developers might be able to find creative ways to utilize the control scheme that other schemes can't easily replicate. Low barriers and cost from the Wii U Shop means that it's easier to experiment. Yet, somehow, I don't think this can really catch on to AAA-titles from big companies unless Nintendo keeps the Wii U living for at least 10 years.

If there are many games effectively utilizing the controls, then at least the Wii U has this distinct advantage that OUYA doesn't (maybe for now).

Edited on by FOREST_RANGER

Formely known as bobbiKat

Nintendo Network ID: F0R35T_R8NG3R

EvilLucario

As someone has already said, this is getting offtopic. Seriously, this is almost as bad as the first chapter of The Mark of Athena.

Anywho, I pretty much don't have much to say, as I may just be playing my 3DS and PC for the next 4-6 years and not plan on getting a Wii U. But this console doesn't look as if it can replace my beloved PC. The PC is basically the thing that can do almost everything I want to do: play games, communicate, and watch movies.

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

AlexSays

The Onion = a satirical news site.

For those that don't often venture away from this children's playground of a forum.

PrimedMetroid wrote:

As someone has already said, this is getting offtopic.

I don't understand the need to follow the exact topic at hand without any evolution whatsoever.

This is the only forum I've ever been on where people absolutely freak out if posters don't 100% abide by the discussion laid out in the original post. It's like people here only like answering questions, they don't really want to discuss anything.

Edited on by AlexSays

AlexSays

theblackdragon

kyuubikid213 wrote:

AlexSays wrote:

if you think there's a problem, report it. otherwise, leave it alone, please — you're creating an issue when there wasn't one in the first place.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

RazorYoshi

I don't really think this'll compete well with the Wii U.
It is a rip-off, and it's basically just a Wii U without the awesome Nintendo touch.

RazorYoshi

AlexSays

RazorYoshi wrote:

I don't really think this'll compete well with the Wii U.
It is a rip-off, and it's basically just a Wii U without the awesome Nintendo touch.

Well we've already determined Nintendo is pretty much responsible for inventing technology itself, so this is a given. Everything is basically a Nintendo product without something or another.

AlexSays

Scollurio

Hmm some of you say its only shovelware coming to this,
some of you say its not original.
Well I tell you, its nothing for ME personally, but if it can cut a depp chunk off the flashgame casuals playing on android and idevices AND off the casual crowd of nintendo it COULD make some impact. Not so much to nintendo but to the mobile-phone-gamers-market maybe. After all 99 $ is really cheap.

#supportindies
Top 5 Indies I'd recommend you try: #1 Lovecraft's Untold Stories, #2 Moonlighter, #3 Hotline Miami, #4 Inside, #5 Into the Breach.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5821-0423-7909 | My Nintendo: Scollurio | Nintendo Network ID: Scollurio | Twitter:

kyuubikid213

Now that I think about it differently, the Ouya could be a great success. However, the games would have to be different that what the consoles are getting. Perhaps it'll get an Uncharted rip-off or a Casltevania clone, but they would have to be...different. I couldn't see this thing getting massive titles like Skyrim, Zelda, or Twisted Metal.

I own a PS1, GBA, GBA SP, Wii (GCN), 360, 3DS, PC (Laptop), Wii U, and PS4.
I used to own a GBC, PS2, and DS Lite

I'm on YouTube.

I promise to not derail threads. Request from theblackdragon

I pro...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9073-1731 | Nintendo Network ID: kyuubikid213

shingi_70

Well. Zelda and Twisted Metal are first party.

But I know what you mean Gameloft cloulr flourish on his console.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.