Wii U Forum

Topic: New Competitor For Wii U

Showing 101 to 120 of 163

AuthorMessage
Avatar

shingi_70

101. Posted:

@skywake

Oh I know how to build a PC. Thing is I really don't care about how its so better than consoles and even if I pick out the the right casings its still wont be as aesthetically pleasing. As just grabbing an Xbox Slim, Apple TV, orhell even as Oyua.

I really don't see how someone being unwilling or don't feel like doing something means they can't. What would building an htpc get me that my 360 already doesn't?

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Koos

102. Posted:

@aviator look at the annual awards for best games if the year for example. They say quote. (Excluding iOS games). They are aware of the difference. Are you saying cut the rope is as good as uncharted? Just an e ample.
@loliopop doesn't deserve a response. Hilarious that you're calling others fanboys though. Typical. I play on all platforms and I probably played more on iOS than you if the ridiculous copy pasted list is anything to go by. You didn't even take the weird HD from the titles. Nobody calls them that way. You're a phony.

Koos

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Bankai

103. Posted:

I need an image of a dude digging a hole now.

Digitally Downloaded - best darned game site on the web ;-)

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Koos

104. Posted:

Here you go aviator.
Www.metacritic.com/feature/best-video-games-of-2011

Koos

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Jamouse

105. Posted:

LollipopChoSaw wrote:

Breathtaking. Well done, sir, you're the newest to join the Tendoboy club.

Ouch. That was harsh

Jamouse

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Koos

106. Posted:

How do people tolerate that guy here lol.

Koos

AuthorMessage
Avatar

kyuubikid213

107. Posted:

Koos wrote:

How do people tolerate that guy here lol.

We try to do what you did only to get reprimanded by theblackdragon... Give up and enjoy what you enjoy. :)

Wii Owner, 3DS Owner, Wii U Owner

I promise to not derail threads. Request from theblackdragon

I promise to be a mature individual. Request from theblackdragon

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9073-1731 | Nintendo Network ID: kyuubikid213

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Koos

108. Posted:

Thanks for the tip. Live and learn.

Koos

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Hokori

109. Posted:

Koos wrote:

How do people tolerate that guy here lol.

I try to ignore stuff when I'm right

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage
Avatar

shingi_70

110. Posted:

Nintendo might as well pack it up as they aren't long for the world.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage
Avatar

AlexSays

111. Posted:

Aviator wrote:

Metacritic again.

We forgot, the Wii is clearly subject to so much stricter reviewing than ioS and every other console. lol

I like how it can be last on every possible list yet there is always an excuse.

Koos wrote:

Typical. I play on all platforms and I probably played more on iOS than you

I've always thought of you as a beacon of unbiased wisdom..

Edited on by AlexSays

AlexSays

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Aviator

112. Posted:

AlexSays wrote:

Aviator wrote:

Metacritic again.

We forgot, the Wii is clearly subject to so much stricter reviewing than ioS and every other console. lol

I like how it can be last on every possible list yet there is always an excuse.

Untitled
How could I have forgotten?

@Koos No I wasn't saying that.

You're comparing apples to oranges. Of course you're not going to get an experience like Uncharted when comparing it to Cut The Rope.

Both are excellent games, but both are offering different things.

Edited on by Aviator

[strong]When you touch me I die,
just a little inside,
I wonder if
this could be love.[/strong]
PSN: naviator_9

AuthorMessage
Avatar

moomoo

113. Posted:

Koos wrote:

How do people tolerate that guy here lol.

[/div]

Because he's honest? I find him riveting. He shows a realistic and analytical approach to gaming that the majority of gamers do not show (and he DOES run a website, FYI, though not this one.)

Edited on by moomoo

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Bankai

114. Posted:

AlexSays wrote:

Aviator wrote:

Metacritic again.

[/div]

We forgot, the Wii is clearly subject to so much stricter reviewing than ioS and every other console. lol

I like how it can be last on every possible list yet there is always an excuse.

Koos wrote:

Typical. I play on all platforms and I probably played more on iOS than you

[/div]

I've always thought of you as a beacon of unbiased wisdom..

I love you. In a purely bromance kind of way.

Interesting fact: "bromance," is apparently a real word according to Apple's spell checker, but "Matt" is not. This is what I learned today.

Digitally Downloaded - best darned game site on the web ;-)

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Bankai

115. Posted:

moomoo wrote:

Koos wrote:

How do people tolerate that guy here lol.

[/div]

[/div]

Because he's honest? I find him riveting. He shows a realistic and analytical approach to gaming that the majority of gamers do not show (and he DOES run a website, FYI, though not this one.)

I wubs you too. <3

I do try to be interesting ^_^

Digitally Downloaded - best darned game site on the web ;-)

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Aviator

116. Posted:

It's because Bad Bromance is a legitimate song.

Interesting fact: "bromance" likes the red line on my computer.

[strong]When you touch me I die,
just a little inside,
I wonder if
this could be love.[/strong]
PSN: naviator_9

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Bankai

117. Posted:

Aviator wrote:

It's because Bad Bromance is a legitimate song.

Interesting fact: "bromance" likes the red line on my computer.

So Steve Jobs and Lady Gaga had a thing.

Explains a lot.

Digitally Downloaded - best darned game site on the web ;-)

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Koos

118. Posted:

LordOtakWiiU wrote:

Koos wrote:

How do people tolerate that guy here lol.

[/div]

I try to ignore stuff when I'm right

Good advice too. Thanks :)
@Alex... no nobody was saying that about the Wii. Read again. Or are you back to strawman arguments? The iOS is different though. That's why it's not in the best games of the year feature for example (see link in response to aviator).

Koos

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Koos

119. Posted:

Aviator wrote:

You're comparing apples to oranges. Of course you're not going to get an experience like Uncharted when comparing it to Cut The Rope.

Both are excellent games, but both are offering different things.

Exactly. This was the point all along and that's the difference between iOS and console gaming.

Edited on by Koos

Koos

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Wheels2050

120. Posted:

Well I'm not surprised, but this has appeared this morning:

http://www.t3.com/news/ouya-looking-for-funds-outside-kicksta...

It seems that their timeline might be a bit tight though if they're still looking for funding (assuming that they still NEED some more money, which is likely unless they already had significant backing going in to the Kickstarter) and are wanting to release the console in 8 months. You know, since they don't actually HAVE one yet.

I used to have a blog link here. I'll put it back up when the blog has something to read.