Forums

Topic: Need for Speed U - $18.40

Posts 1 to 16 of 16

tchaten

Picked this title up for $23 bucks a few weeks ago - took me 16 hours to get through the main story mode - can see another 16 hours exploring the world and doing more races/collecting things.

EA's only great title for the Wii U so far. Really solid.

tchaten

Sjoerd

That's a very good price, great game, though it's a shame the Wii U doesn't have analog triggers. WHY NINTENDO?!

3DS Friendcode: 2234-7361-0146
NNID: Soddard

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7361-0146 | Nintendo Network ID: Soddard

Exile20

tchaten wrote:

Picked this title up for $23 bucks a few weeks ago - took me 16 hours to get through the main story mode - can see another 16 hours exploring the world and doing more races/collecting things.

How is the online now? Can you get a full game easy?

Exile20

tsm7

I saw the same thing on Friday. Copy just came in the mail today.
I do think the official MSRP has dropped to 29.99 as well.

tsm7

Nintendo Network ID: Little_Tiny_Tom

MrBlutzIII

It is kind of sad that the Wii U version has dropped below former console versions.

Chill, Casual Gamer

My Nintendo: MrblutzIII

tchaten

Exile20 wrote:

tchaten wrote:

Haven't played around with online multiplayer - I believe you need some EA account thing and that I don't want to create - unless someone knows how to without that. The Miiverse integration is rather nice though.

tchaten

DELETE_ACCOUNT

Yes, people should buy this game for that price!

DELETE_ACCOUNT

moomoo

Exile20 wrote:

tchaten wrote:

Well, you only need six other people. Due to the nature of multiplayer in this game (get people together and randomly get game types) I'd assume it's still easy to get on. It's super fun, too.

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

rockodoodle

I got it for around $23 as well. Pretty fun game. Definitely worth a look at this price. Don't like it near as much as Sonic, but it's a good hold over till Mario Kart comes out.

rockodoodle

Sjoerd

Exile20 wrote:

tchaten wrote:

It's okay. Not spectacular but there's enough people to play with. I had to wait for 7-8 minutes the longest for a room to flll up

3DS Friendcode: 2234-7361-0146
NNID: Soddard

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7361-0146 | Nintendo Network ID: Soddard

Exile20

Sjoerd wrote:

Exile20 wrote:

tchaten wrote:

It's okay. Not spectacular but there's enough people to play with. I had to wait for 7-8 minutes the longest for a room to flll up

Hopefully this price drop adds a lot more people. I am getting it delivered tomorrow.

Exile20

SphericalCrusher

Wow!! Down to $10 now. I bought this new at launch for PS3 and I absolutely love it. I did want it on WiiU, but didn't want to buy it again. but for $10... wow. Thank you!

Twitch.tv/SphericalCrusher

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0223-8931 | Nintendo Network ID: SphericalCrusher | Twitter:

tchaten

You might be able to price match that at BestBuy to get it at $10 - $8 shipping is there if you order through Amazon

tchaten

Exile20

tchaten wrote:

You might be able to price match that at BestBuy to get it at $10 - $8 shipping is there if you order through Amazon

Oh there is $8 dollars shipping so it is still the $18 as before cause I got free shipping. I actually just got the game.

I was just in BB picking up chromecast and it is there for $30. Would BB price match to $10? Interesting.

Exile20

tchaten

They do price match if you show them a website on your phone or tablet - I've had cables go from $25 to $2.50 - and nearly every game I price match - they started doing the online price matching in April I believe - and it rocks

Edited on by tchaten

tchaten

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.