Forums

Topic: Need for Speed: Most Wanted Wii U based off of PC, not 360

Posts 1 to 20 of 37

Discostew

So many "ports" that we've seen for the Wii U since launch have been taken from previous gen systems, resulting in the idea that the Wii U isn't a next-gen system because the quality of them seem to either be on par or inferior to the last-gen versions. We could go on about lazy developers and such to make a point on why Wii U is more powerful, but instead, let's have a look at a game port that isn't based on last-gen systems. Here we have NFS:Most Wanted, another port, except from the PC instead of the 360, demonstrating that the Wii U does have the capacity of next-gen capabilities. As one of the YT comments says, "take note multiplat developers"

Discostew

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

alandd

Nice

alandd

kkslider5552000

Oh really? That's cool and from what I've heard the game's cool too.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Xilef

Wow, they are really putting a effort into it. Respect. Might actually pick it up.

Xilef

TOMBOY25

i love this game getting it on wii u any date announced yet im sure it was but can't remember.

TOMBOY25

3DS Friend Code: 0275-8827-8761 | Nintendo Network ID: TOMBOY25

rallydefault

I don't even like non-kart racing games and now I'm considering picking this one up just on principle of supporting such a great effort.

rallydefault

Amigaengine

rallydefault wrote:

I don't even like non-kart racing games and now I'm considering picking this one up just on principle of supporting such a great effort.

Exactly how I feel.

Amigaengine

cornishlee

Not my kind of game but that does look impressive.

Please sign the petition to get Hitman on the Wii U: https://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/square-enix-ltd-release-hitman-absolution-and-hitman-hd-trilogy-on-the-wii-u

Nintendo Network ID: cornishlee

Chrono_Cross

Bankai wrote:

So.... we hate EA but when EA does a good game on Wii U we all go out and buy it?

And you guys really wonder why EA continues to do what it does?

Logic is vague amongst fans.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

Discostew

Bankai wrote:

So.... we hate EA but when EA does a good game on Wii U we all go out and buy it?

Well, it's more of supporting them when they aren't doing a half-assed job. Of course though, they are only the publisher for this title, as this is developed by Criterion.

Discostew

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

Bankai

Discostew wrote:

Bankai wrote:

Well, it's more of supporting them when they aren't doing a half-assed job. Of course though, they are only the publisher for this title, as this is developed by Criterion.

Criterion is owned by EA.

EA "only" publishes all EA games. EA's development studios make the games.

And if you buy EA games, you are supporting EA's business model. You really think EA cares which games you buy? No. The only way to make them care is to actually stand by the rhetoric that you hate EA and not buy its games.

DefHalan

Bankai wrote:

I don't hate EA, every publisher has its problems but they do put out some good games. I think you are just grouping everyone together.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

kkslider5552000

Bankai wrote:

Valid point but not liking a company and liking a few of their 4 billion games is not necessarily a contradiction.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Bankai

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Bankai wrote:

Valid point but not liking a company and liking a few of their 4 billion games is not necessarily a contradiction.

Well, my point was more that people don't seem to understand the idea behind a "boycott"

Kinda shooting your own protest in the foot if you boycott one game and then go buy something else by the same company.

kkslider5552000

Bankai wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Bankai wrote:

Well, my point was more that people don't seem to understand the idea behind a "boycott"

by most people you mean the (much?) less than 1000 that spent 15 hours that day talking about games on the internets right?

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Auracle

Who said anyone was boycotting EA? Besides, wouldn't supporting a well done game over a cruddy one encourage them to continue making good games?

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

Amigaengine

Cannot punish the developer for putting some extra work in for Wii U version.

Far as boycotting a publisher.......Nintendo console owners have been doing that for years and is nothing new, that is the reason we are seeing the lack of support.

Amigaengine

luisesteban

This game looks amazing.

luisesteban

DeadAntelopesGo

I like how the dev is putting effort into the port. That's a very respectable thing in the modern era of gaming. I was already going to get this but now I'm even more inclined to do so.

Currently Playing: Splatoon, Need for Speed Rivals

Nintendo Network ID: Deadantelopesgo

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.