Forums

Topic: My Next Wii U Game...

Posts 1 to 8 of 8

AccessibleDaydream

Hello, fellow gamers.

Though the title may seem a bit self-centered, I would appreciate your help with this...
I am a bit stuck on which Wii U game to get (please note that this purchase is at least 3 months away), so I will provide you with a list below, and I ask that you tell me which one I should get first, second, third, etc. (note that some are some are Retail-ony and some are Retail or Download)...

• Tekken Tag Tournament 2
  • Mass Effect 3: Special Edition
  • Assassin's Creed III
  • Batman Arkham City: Amored Edition
  • New Super Mario Bros. U
  • Lego City Undercover
  • Need for Speed Most Wanted U
  • Injustice: Gods Among Us

Thank you for your assistance with choosing what game from the above list to buy next/ first. Happy Gaming!

Edited on by AccessibleDaydream

AccessibleDaydream

Switch Friend Code: SW-2307-0614-2423 | My Nintendo: Dj64Mk7 | Nintendo Network ID: Dj64Mk7 | Twitter:

BadKitty

You may find this thread to be of use for you~
Untitled

Edited on by BadKitty

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

AccessibleDaydream

BadKitty wrote:

You may find this thread to be of use for you~
Untitled

Nice GIF. That thread is about all products not just games, however. I fear that my simple request for a list could get forgotten rather quickly.

AccessibleDaydream

Switch Friend Code: SW-2307-0614-2423 | My Nintendo: Dj64Mk7 | Nintendo Network ID: Dj64Mk7 | Twitter:

Hysterical

Lego City Undercover.

Hysterical

moomoo

@ChrisT99 What other game systems do you own? It's hard to recommend a lot of these when there are cheaper options available.

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

AccessibleDaydream

@moomoo The only other game system I own is a 3DS. Do you want a list of games that I want for that system?

What do you mean by "cheaper options are available"?

AccessibleDaydream

Hysterical

ChrisT99 wrote:

@moomoo The only other game system I own is a 3DS. Do you want a list of games that I want for that system?

What do you mean by "cheaper options are available"?

He means you could have got some of the games cheaper if you had a PS3 or Xbox360.

Hysterical

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.