Forums

Topic: Most played Wii U game

Posts 81 to 97 of 97

VanillaLake

I can't play as much as you but it's Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed.

I really don't like the navigation bar of Nintendo Life continuously reappearing while browsing!!

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0258-0952 | Nintendo Network ID: NNID-Fer

Rexcalibr

The only two games I really play are Smash and Mario Kart 8.

I do own New Super Mario U, Mario 3D World, Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze, Wind Waker HD, and Nintendo Land but I rarely play any of those except rare times when I actually have someone around to play locally. Online is my main priority when playing games.

I have been playing Super Mario 3 lately though. It's extremely difficult compared to the newer Mario games and I really like it. Especially since it's the debut of my favorite characters.

Rexcalibr

Rexcalibr

Also, the OP of this thread deserves a shout out for being a fellow Koopa Kid fanatic.

Rexcalibr

rockodoodle

VanillaLake wrote:

I can't play as much as you but it's Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed.

This was one of the games that got me back into gaming. Loved it. I probably have about 45 hours on it, which is a lot for me on a game- granted, I have over a hundred on the two different versions of Smash, 160 on MK8. About 120 on MK7.

rockodoodle

rockodoodle

Rexcalibr wrote:

The only two games I really play are Smash and Mario Kart 8.

I do own New Super Mario U, Mario 3D World, Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze, Wind Waker HD, and Nintendo Land but I rarely play any of those except rare times when I actually have someone around to play locally. Online is my main priority when playing games.

I have been playing Super Mario 3 lately though. It's extremely difficult compared to the newer Mario games and I really like it. Especially since it's the debut of my favorite characters.

Pretty much me too. I have a TON of other games. I buy them, play them for a while and get stuck. Usually the best way to get unstuck is to play with somebody else. Just don't feel like reading a guide or even watching Youtube.

rockodoodle

Emilia

Haven't played more than 100 hours on any Wii U game yet, but I have played Super Smash Bros, Mario Kart 8, and Zelda Wind Waker HD over 90 hours. On 3DS however, I have played many games over 100 hours.

Emilia

Nintendo Network ID: Puzzler1234 | Twitter:

larry_koopa

Rexcalibr wrote:

Also, the OP of this thread deserves a shout out for being a fellow Koopa Kid fanatic.

Right back at ya, good sir! Koopa Kids for life!!

My game library ranges from Mario Kart to Call of Duty to Tales of Xillia to Diablo 3 to Forza. To me gaming is about having fun - not blindly supporting only one company while thumbing your nose at "the evil other systems."

Grumblevolcano

Mario Kart 8 at 713 hours 53 minutes.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

OorWullie

Grumblevolcano wrote:

Mario Kart 8 at 713 hours 53 minutes.

Man that's a lot! That's 6 hours shy of 30 days.It's not even been out a year

I've got a bad habit of not turning my Wii U off so my play time on many of my games is far from accurate.I'm at 130 hours of MK8 but I reckon the true total is probably around 100 hours.I dread to think how much I accumulated on MK Wii over the years,kind of happy I've no way of finding out.

Edited on by OorWullie

đŸ‡Ŧ🇧 Mr Mustard 🇹🇭
SW-6101-8403-1640

🕹ī¸ The Nintendolife Arcade Leaderboards 🕹ī¸

blaisedinsd

I checked out my most played games out of two user accounts (one for me and one for my kids).

Tank! Tank! Tank! 268 hours
Lego City Undercover 267
Nintendoland 253 hours
Mario Kart 8 214 hours
Super Mario 3D World 175 hours
New SMBU 135 hours

This considering Tank tank tank is only a piece of the game that enabled unlimited usage, it was only a few bucks. Also my copy of Lego city got destroyed awhile back or that would be number 1 for sure.

Edited on by blaisedinsd

SW-7087-5868-6390

OorWullie

blaisedinsd wrote:

I checked out my most played games out of two user accounts (one for me and one for my kids).

Tank! Tank! Tank! 268 hours
Lego City Undercover 267
Nintendoland 253 hours
Mario Kart 8 214 hours
Super Mario 3D World 175 hours
New SMBU 135 hours

This considering Tank tank tank is only a piece of the game that enabled unlimited usage, it was only a few bucks. Also my copy of Lego city got destroyed awhile back or that would be number 1 for sure.

You sure got your moneys worth out of those games anyway

đŸ‡Ŧ🇧 Mr Mustard 🇹🇭
SW-6101-8403-1640

🕹ī¸ The Nintendolife Arcade Leaderboards 🕹ī¸

Pimmen

1. Super Smash (88 hours)
2. Deus Ex (66 hours)
3. Mario Kart 8 (64 hours)

Pimmen

3DS Friend Code: 4398-9830-3316 | Nintendo Network ID: Kejsarn

OneBagTravel

headfirstslide wrote:

Super Smash Bros. at 94:16.

Impressive. I'm genuinely curious how you play it for that long. I dig the game and play it for 30 minutes from time to time but I can't imagine playing it for that long. Are you strictly playing online? What are you doing while in game?

I believe my #1 game right now is Mario Kart 8. Trailing behind that is Super Mario 3D World. About to start Wind Waker HD soon.

Edited on by OneBagTravel

I love traveling light through Europe and run a blog about it at OneBagTravel.com
Hardware: Wii U, New 3DS, Super Famicom & Super GameBoy, Game Boy Pocket

3DS Friend Code: 4399-0976-8690 | Nintendo Network ID: OneBagTravel | Twitter:

whodatninja

Mario Kart 8 at around 50 hours, unless you count Wii games like Xenoblade which I played for almost thrice that!

whodatninja

Nintendo Network ID: whodatninja117

Aozz101x

Mario Kart 8 - 86:17
Wii Party U - 27:00
New Super Mario Bros U - 16:22
Super Smash Bros for Wii U - 15:00 (only because i don't have the wii u version it's my brother's friend cd that he brought over)
Game And Wario - 12:44

there more games on wii u that i own but after deleted my account and readding it didnt add the time back on how long i play them

My Top 9 Favorite Games of All time.
1. Judgement
2. Baldur's Gate 3
3. Bully (Rockstar)
4. Person 4 / Golden
5. Sonic Adventure 2
6. Xenoblade X
7. Ape Escape 2
8. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
9. James Bond 007 Nightfire

Switch Friend Code: SW-5070-3616-4044 | 3DS Friend Code: 4828-8466-0472 | My Nintendo: Aozz101x | Twitter:

Cheesehead302

Smash easily takes the cake for me, according to the stats I've had it turned on for 247 hours and 55 minutes and I've played it for 122 hours and 17 minutes.

Cheesehead302

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.