Forums

Topic: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Party

Posts 101 to 120 of 131

Jazzer94

JaxonH wrote:

Jazzer94 wrote:

JaxonH wrote:

Jazzer94 wrote:

@JaxonH Sure might as well do it, is it going to be an open lobby?

Search for room N Life 1. Or better yet, friend me on miiverse and then you can find me in your friends list

Sent a request.

One sec, on miiverse now

Accepted

What World and Lobby are you making the room in?

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

JaxonH

@Jazzer94

Ok. Go to the cat in moga village that offers you Network mode and go there. There's a way to view friends but I can't remember. Otherwise you can just go to 06 Lobby F Room 7, I'm like the only guy in that lobby. Should say N Life 1 and enter NLYF for password.

Unless you know how to view friends, until I remember it might be easier to just manually find me in 06 Lobby F Room 7

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

JaxonH

@Jazzer94

Or, alternatively, you can enter a search, and specify "Small Monsters" for target and "Freestyle Hunting" for comment. Should bring up the N Life 1 lobby

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

yokokazuo

decided to join too. My hunter name is Kazuo

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

yokokazuo

All of my friends go off the moment I am able to go online... haha

yokokazuo

JaxonH

yokokazuo wrote:

Sorry about that man, let's make it a point to hunt next Sunday (unless I have to work). Or at least Jazzer might be available.

Jazzer94

@JaxonH Good hunts thanks for the help.

yokokazuo wrote:

@yokokazuo Sorry about that it was getting late in my time zone I should be good next weekend though.

My YouTube
The Jazzloggery

yokokazuo

@Jazzer94 @JaxonH haha, it's ok. I had just gotten off work and joined some friends that were already playing to find they were just going off, then I joined Jaxon after and the same thing happened XD

yokokazuo

JaxonH

yokokazuo wrote:

@Jazzer94 @JaxonH haha, it's ok. I had just gotten off work and joined some friends that were already playing to find they were just going off, then I joined Jaxon after and the same thing happened XD

I would have said something when you joined the lobby, but when you're getting juggled back and forth by a Rathalos and Deviljoe like a plushie ragdoll it's hard to concentrate on anything else

Edited on by JaxonH

Jazzer94

Going for HR6 aka G rank today if anyone wants to play just mention me.

My YouTube
The Jazzloggery

JaxonH

Jazzer94 wrote:

Going for HR6 aka G rank today if anyone wants to play just mention me.

I've got time for a couple hunts right now, I've got a lobby set up now

World 06 Free F, Lobby 6. Room name is N Life 1, password is NLYF.

You can also find in "Friends List" or do a search for Target: small monsters Comment: Freestyle Hunting

Jazzer94

Now HR6 aka noob G rank achieved from @JaxonH helping thanks and good hunts.

My YouTube
The Jazzloggery

JaxonH

Jazzer94 wrote:

Now HR6 aka noob G rank achieved from @JaxonH helping thanks and good hunts.

Good hunts indeed. Looking forward to seeing you progress. I wouldn't mind taking on some of the harder G-rank quests with you in the future- although we'll probably need a helping hand from some other members here once you hit the 8 star quests...

Jazzer94

Progress Report
Working on Brachydios X armor and one item away (Eltalite Ore) from upgrading my Long Sword to Demolition Katana but need HR7 Volcano tour still HR6.

My YouTube
The Jazzloggery

JaxonH

Jazzer94 wrote:

Progress Report
Working on Brachydios X armor and one item away (Eltalite Ore) from upgrading my Long Sword to Demolition Katana but need HR7 Volcano tour still HR6.

I just started playing The Last of Us Remastered, gonna play that for a while, but I'd be up for some hunting a little later if you're game.

Jazzer94

JaxonH wrote:

Jazzer94 wrote:

Progress Report

I just started playing The Last of Us Remastered, gonna play that for a while, but I'd be up for some hunting a little later if you're game.

Sure, my weapon is almost done (for now) just trying to beef up my defenses but can definitely do G rank now that I've got some Brachydios practice.

Edit: just @Mention me.

Edited on by Jazzer94

My YouTube
The Jazzloggery

AlexOlney

Hi chaps, sorry I haven't been around, as you may have noticed I've been writing articles for the site!

Glad to see some of you are still making use of the thread, I'll be sure to come back every so often to see if anyone's free, but at the moment my real-life job and reporting on the important matters we get thrust upon us take priority.

AlexOlney

Twitter:

Jazzer94

Jazzer94 wrote:

Progress Report

Progress Report 2
Now HR7
though I really need to grind some more weapons at this point.

My YouTube
The Jazzloggery

Hy8ogen

Anyone up for some Alatreon run?

Nintendo fan since 6 years of age.
Owned: SNES, Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, DS, 3DS, Wii U, PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4 and PSP3000.

3DS Friend Code: 5472-8085-9073 | Nintendo Network ID: kkloveit

Jazzer94

Hy8ogen wrote:

Anyone up for some Alatreon run?

@Hy8ogen I was actually fighting one at around the time you posted this with a group of people. (we lost)

Edited on by Jazzer94

My YouTube
The Jazzloggery

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.