Forums

Topic: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate - OT

Posts 901 to 920 of 1,519

Chrono_Cross

I'm loving it so far. Just completed the 1 star urgent. My armor and weapon sucks. I'm too weak to venture online as of now.

Tomorrow will be a better day unless anyone here wants to get demolished with me.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

SCRAPPER392

I just booted it up. It took 3 hours to download it which is fast IMO.
Anyways, I'm pretty confused, but I'll figure it out. When do you guys recommend playing online, and how do I do that? I haven't even completed one quest yet; just been getting the tour and stuff.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

Spoony_Tech

SCAR392 wrote:

I just booted it up. It took 3 hours to download it which is fast IMO.
Anyways, I'm pretty confused, but I'll figure it out. When do you guys recommend playing online, and how do I do that? I haven't even completed one quest yet; just been getting the tour and stuff.

I would wait to go online till you do what Chrono did and complete your one star urgent!

PS man I need to get a Wii U!!!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

SCRAPPER392

Ok. Does anyone know why my map is zoomed in? I don't know if I changed that in the settings. Where do I store items. My pouch got full quick.

Qwest

BenAV

SCAR392 wrote:

Does anyone know why my map is zoomed in?

From the menu, pressing the R buttons changes the map between zoomed in and out.

SCAR392 wrote:

Where do I store items.

In the chest in your room in the village (you can only do this in between quests).

Edited on by BenAV

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

Chrono_Cross

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I got you covered for next week, baby,

SCAR392 wrote:

If you need help on those dumb tutorials and the vague first few missions, hit up this topic. I'll help you.

Oh and to get online you need to talk to the cat in the bottom left corner of HUB.

@Tech

Yes you do!

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

RoryLee

Does anyone know how to transfer save data from the 3DS to the WiiU?

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

BenAV

RoryLee wrote:

Does anyone know how to transfer save data from the 3DS to the WiiU?

Supposedly there should be an app in the 3DS eShop for that.
That's all I know though, as the game's not out here till Saturday.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

SCRAPPER392

Ya, I'm pretty sure I just did an unnecessary quest. I picked the first quest that was a tour where I had to just do whatever for 50 min. I guess I just wasted 50 min?
I'll let you guys know once I beat star 1.

EDIT: Do I need to do the harvest tours?

Edited on by SCRAPPER392

Qwest

Epicnessofme99

Domingodavinci wrote:

Epicnessofme99 wrote:

You guys aren't gonna believe me but i'll be picking up 3, Bestbuy's sale is just too legit, i'm getting one copy for a brother's friend and the extra copy i'll be using my brothers receipt to return so that way I can get the game for 30$. I should be on day 1 and if you wanna join up with me add my Nintendo Network ID Below.

What is the bestbuy deal?

The Bestbuy deal was a buy 1 get 1 50% off on Wii U games including Pre-orders sadly it ended.

Nintendo Network ID: Epicnessofme Feel free to add me :D
3DS Friend Code: 0387-9343-5065

Nintendo Network ID: Epicnessofme

SCRAPPER392

I just lost the first mission guys. A freaking huge dragon showed up when I was fighting the playing with fire mission. The Quesi-whatever was getting weak, and it wouldn't leave the area.
It was so ridiculous, there's no way I could have won once that huge dragon showed up. This is the first mission for crying out loud...

Qwest

SCRAPPER392

Update: It turns out, that I skipped half of the tutorial and I was on a death imminent mission. I've already spent around 4 hours on this game, and I haven't gotten anywhere.

Qwest

Aviator

SCAR392 wrote:

Ya, I'm pretty sure I just did an unnecessary quest. I picked the first quest that was a tour where I had to just do whatever for 50 min. I guess I just wasted 50 min?
I'll let you guys know once I beat star 1.

EDIT: Do I need to do the harvest tours?

Harvest tours are pretty much 50 minutes for you to gather resources.

You don't have to be in the area for 50 minutes though...

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

SCRAPPER392

Ya. I'm taking a little break right now, but I'll be playing in the next 20 min. or so. I'm still doing part of the tutorial that I should have done hours ago because I jumped too far ahead on accident. This game gives you ALOT of freedom on what you can do, so I got lost pretty quick. This game is awesome, but I am confused like nobody's business. I'm pretty sure I lost most of my money, and I haven't gotten anywhere really.

Qwest

Spoony_Tech

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Man this sounds intimidating.

Just stick to the basics and go everywhere they tell you to go and you will be fine. Yes you can get a bit lost if you start exploring other options. They hold your hand for like the first couple of hours and then push you out of the nest!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

btetsola

Any news on the update yet!

Nintendo ID: btetsola1

diddybeats

cyrex wrote:

Im playing Darksider 2 at the moment while waiting for friday. It seems like forever

Where in the UK did you order from? I ordered from WOWHD as it was cheaper but I doubt it will come on release day.

diddybeats

Nintendo Network ID: diddybeats

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.