Forums

Topic: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate - OT

Posts 881 to 900 of 1,519

Ecto-1

Can't wait to play this; waiting for Amazon to ship it...

Boo! I'm a ghost.
Check out my Rytmik songs on Youtube
Colors 3D Gallery

3DS Friend Code: 3566-1553-9977 | Nintendo Network ID: ECTO-1989

MERG

Tech101 wrote:

I thought you were getting the wii u version as well? Plus are you not sending in your 3ds anyways?

Oh I am getting WiiU as well probably in April. I would like the 3DS version now as we are headed to VA beach for spring break. So I will have the time.

Its funny...as soon as I decided to send the 3DS in the buttons have been working fine. I'll likely send it in after our little vaca anyway just to be sure.

Bow ties are cool - The Doctor

Spoony_Tech

MERG wrote:

Tech101 wrote:

I thought you were getting the wii u version as well? Plus are you not sending in your 3ds anyways?

Oh I am getting WiiU as well probably in April. I would like the 3DS version now as we are headed to VA beach for spring break. So I will have the time.

Its funny...as soon as I decided to send the 3DS in the buttons have been working fine. I'll likely send it in after our little vaca anyway just to be sure.

It's probably user error! Old man hands can't handle something so small. Step up to XL's!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Aviator

You all suck!

/me holds gaga close to him as he waits for saturday to come

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

Xord

cyrex wrote:

Xord wrote:

My (european) copy arrives tomorrow! Exciting.

How????????

I always order at a (dutch)webshop that delivers Nintendo games on Wednesday.

Xord

MERG

Tech101 wrote:

MERG wrote:

Tech101 wrote:

If I could reach through the internet and pop you in the head...I would.

I can't step up to the XL with all of the 3DS games and WiiU games I want...and I am trying to convince my better half to get our son a 3DS for a "elementary school is over" gift.
It's probably user error! Old man hands can't handle something so small. Step up to XL's!

BenAV

EB Games already has copies in stock... but of course they can't sell them till Saturday.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

@MERG You just make my user error argument so easy! FAIL!!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

MERG

Tech101 wrote:

@MERG You just make my user error argument so easy! FAIL!!

DANG IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

andreoni79

Xord wrote:

cyrex wrote:

Xord wrote:

My (european) copy arrives tomorrow! Exciting.

How????????

I always order at a (dutch)webshop that delivers Nintendo games on Wednesday.

The game will be out tomorrow in Italy (at this point I think in all Europe) if you find the right shop!

Praise the Sun, and Mario too.

Lan

Anyone get the Wii U version yet? My 3DS version has a Club Nintendo code but not the Wii U one.

Lots of censorship here...
3DS: 1676-4603-1823
Dragon friend safari

Nintendo Network ID: Dylan1

Everly

My Wii U game didn't have a Club Nintendo code either.

When you stop playing is when you start getting old

Razalom

BenAV wrote:

EB Games already has copies in stock... but of course they can't sell them till Saturday.

I know, I even had a look at the boxes as my mate is the manager by me but alas he refused to let me take it home!

NNID : Razalom (Australia)

cyrex

Im playing Darksider 2 at the moment while waiting for friday. It seems like forever

add me on wii u ( cyrex78)
Switch : SW-1239-7762-0605

Razalom

Indeed it does. Even worse reading forums from our US friends who are playing the game!

Nayr-WaR

Been watching a stream of some US guys, game looks pretty nice on Wii U.

NNID: Nayr96

cyrex

tell me about it.

add me on wii u ( cyrex78)
Switch : SW-1239-7762-0605

Razalom

Nayr-WaR wrote:

Been watching a stream of some US guys, game looks pretty nice on Wii U.

Happen to have a link? Bored in work

Razalom

Oh well found one on Twitch

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.