Forums

Topic: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate - OT

Posts 861 to 880 of 1,519

Spoony_Tech

Thomas just said not to long ago what the size for the 3ds was. Just over 14k.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

cyrex

Im really bored and i dont know what to do while i wait for monster hunter

I have
New Mario
Zombiu
Darksider 2
Nintendoland
Trine 2
which game you guys recommend for a rent to keep me occupied till friday ?

add me on wii u ( cyrex78)
Switch : SW-1239-7762-0605

Chrono_Cross

Apparently I have the day off tomorrow so I'll be on later tomorrow night after I reach the four star quests.

I'm so excited!

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

Fuzzy

AUS Hunters: Does anybody know if the changing of the WiiU region trick work like the 3DS/Wii did to buy off the UK store?

Might get it off there if it does.

Fuzzy, Backloggery.

BenAV

@Fuzzy I've done it a few times to buy eShop titles so this should work just fine.
You will need to create a second Mii and NNID set to the UK as well as change your system's region settings before accessing the UK eShop, but once downloaded you can just switch back to your normal NNID and play on there.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

Lunapplebloom

I've had the Wii version for a while (Got it for five bucks on clearance at Target), but I've been scared to try and tackle it for all this time from what I keep hearing about the long methodical pacing. I'll be sure to give it a try to get a sense if I want to spend the extra and go for an HD upgrade and online though.

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

Xord

My (european) copy arrives tomorrow! Exciting.

Xord

cyrex

Xord wrote:

My (european) copy arrives tomorrow! Exciting.

How????????

add me on wii u ( cyrex78)
Switch : SW-1239-7762-0605

Fuzzy

@BenAV - cheers. I'll set that up tomorrow.

Also, for the US guys that already have the game- are the special quests available for download from the get-go?

Fuzzy, Backloggery.

Spoony_Tech

Chrono_Cross wrote:

Apparently I have the day off tomorrow so I'll be on later tomorrow night after I reach the four star quests.

I'm so excited!

So I was checking my backlog the other day and on the monster hunter tri thread I noticed we hunted together a few times. My memory is not the best but I do recall that. I went by Chris on tri back then. Odd that I didn't remember till I seen some of my quotes!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

MERG

@Tech...did ya DL it yet?

Bow ties are cool - The Doctor

Chrono_Cross

Tech101 wrote:

So I was checking my backlog the other day and on the monster hunter tri thread I noticed we hunted together a few times. My memory is not the best but I do recall that. I went by Chris on tri back then. Odd that I didn't remember till I seen some of my quotes!

I actually do remember you! I went by the name Grim (hopefully I'll be able to again), and I remember fighting in the Tundra and Volcano, I think.

All I know is that we were an efficient team. Good times.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

Spoony_Tech

Won't be up till noon my time. That's not stopping me from checking though.

MERG said:

MERG

Ah...I thought it would hit at midnight.

Spoony_Tech

MERG wrote:

Ah...I thought it would hit at midnight.

Naww. I've already noticed with third party games they don't hit at midnight. Etrian and Castlevaina were both that way. Not saying they can't hit at midnight just noticed they don't!

MERG said:

MERG

Dang it, reading all this makes me want the game NOW. But I don't want to take the time away from Etrian Odyssey IV!

Spoony_Tech

MERG wrote:

Dang it, reading all this makes me want the game NOW. But I don't want to take the time away from Etrian Odyssey IV!

I thought you were getting the wii u version as well? Plus are you not sending in your 3ds anyways?

MERG said:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.