Wii U Forum

Topic: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

Showing 861 to 880 of 1,506

AuthorMessage

luisesteban

861. Posted:

Any clue of how many gb the wiiU versión is?

luisesteban

AuthorMessage

Domingodavinci

862. Posted:

luisesteban wrote:

Around 6 gb.

Domingodavinci

AuthorMessage

cyrex

863. Posted:

luisesteban wrote:

The digital version of Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, which releases alongside the physical version on March 19th, takes about 14,275 blocks of memory.

I copied this from a website. Not sure if its for 3ds or wii u version

add me on wii u ( cyrex78)
3ds fc 3153-4070-9682

AuthorMessage

Mizore

864. Posted:

Yuri from Unity posted somewhere the sizes of both versions. I Think Wii U is...around 6 GB? And 3DS...1.5GB...? (maybe a little less)

Edited on by Mizore

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
"If I find out that you're lying to me, I will stalk you...then freeze you solid.".

AuthorMessage

Domingodavinci

865. Posted:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

Yuri from Unity posted somewhere the sizes of both versions. I Think Wii U is...around GB? And 3DS...1.5GB...? (maybe a little less)

Yeah I saw that post as well. Cannot for the life of me remember where I saw it though. But yeah its like 2 gb for 3ds and I believe 6 gb for wii u. Still debating on whether to go physical or digital.

Domingodavinci

AuthorMessage

Mizore

866. Posted:

Domingodavinci wrote:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

Yuri from Unity posted somewhere the sizes of both versions. I Think Wii U is...around GB? And 3DS...1.5GB...? (maybe a little less)

Yeah I saw that post as well. Cannot for the life of me remember where I saw it though. But yeah its like 2 gb for 3ds and I believe 6 gb for wii u. Still debating on whether to go physical or digital.

Ugh, I realized that I didn't put in the 6, lol. But yeah the 3DS one is under 2GB. :p

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
"If I find out that you're lying to me, I will stalk you...then freeze you solid.".

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

867. Posted:

Thomas just said not to long ago what the size for the 3ds was. Just over 14k.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech

Network ID SpoonyTech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

cyrex

868. Posted:

Im really bored and i dont know what to do while i wait for monster hunter

I have
New Mario
Zombiu
Darksider 2
Nintendoland
Trine 2
which game you guys recommend for a rent to keep me occupied till friday ?

3ds fc 3153-4070-9682

AuthorMessage

Kyloctopus

869. Posted:

The Monster Hunter Shopping Network is giving away some groundbreaking deals. Act now.

Edited on by Kyloctopus

Past Names: Koops3, Klyo, Whirlpool, Titanics
If you're looking for a good Miiverse profile, do I have one for you!

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter: Kyloctopus

AuthorMessage

Void

870. Posted:

Whirlpool wrote:

The Monster Hunter Shopping Network is giving away some groundbreaking deals. Act now.

Thats Awesome. :D

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

871. Posted:

Apparently I have the day off tomorrow so I'll be on later tomorrow night after I reach the four star quests.

I'm so excited!

Digitally Downloaded.
PlayStation Network: JosephDigital
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage

Fuzzy

872. Posted:

AUS Hunters: Does anybody know if the changing of the WiiU region trick work like the 3DS/Wii did to buy off the UK store?

Might get it off there if it does.

Fuzzy, Backloggery.

AuthorMessage

BenAV

873. Posted:

@Fuzzy I've done it a few times to buy eShop titles so this should work just fine.
You will need to create a second Mii and NNID set to the UK as well as change your system's region settings before accessing the UK eShop, but once downloaded you can just switch back to your normal NNID and play on there.

My Colors! 3D Gallery

3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV

AuthorMessage

Lunapplebloom

874. Posted:

I've had the Wii version for a while (Got it for five bucks on clearance at Target), but I've been scared to try and tackle it for all this time from what I keep hearing about the long methodical pacing. I'll be sure to give it a try to get a sense if I want to spend the extra and go for an HD upgrade and online though.

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night! I am the gleam of the moon that blinds you while you drive! I - am Gamer Luna!"
Applebloom is best CMC!

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07

AuthorMessage

Xord

875. Posted:

My (european) copy arrives tomorrow! Exciting.

Xord

AuthorMessage

cyrex

876. Posted:

Xord wrote:

My (european) copy arrives tomorrow! Exciting.

How????????

3ds fc 3153-4070-9682

AuthorMessage

Fuzzy

877. Posted:

@BenAV - cheers. I'll set that up tomorrow.

Also, for the US guys that already have the game- are the special quests available for download from the get-go?

Fuzzy, Backloggery.

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

878. Posted:

Chrono_Cross wrote:

Apparently I have the day off tomorrow so I'll be on later tomorrow night after I reach the four star quests.

I'm so excited!

So I was checking my backlog the other day and on the monster hunter tri thread I noticed we hunted together a few times. My memory is not the best but I do recall that. I went by Chris on tri back then. Odd that I didn't remember till I seen some of my quotes!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech

Network ID SpoonyTech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

MERG

879. Posted:

@Tech...did ya DL it yet?

Bow ties are cool - The Doctor

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

880. Posted:

Tech101 wrote:

So I was checking my backlog the other day and on the monster hunter tri thread I noticed we hunted together a few times. My memory is not the best but I do recall that. I went by Chris on tri back then. Odd that I didn't remember till I seen some of my quotes!

I actually do remember you! I went by the name Grim (hopefully I'll be able to again), and I remember fighting in the Tundra and Volcano, I think.

All I know is that we were an efficient team. :D Good times.

Digitally Downloaded.
PlayStation Network: JosephDigital
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury