Forums

Topic: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate - OT

Posts 841 to 860 of 1,519

Noxia

I've never played a MH game. I couldn't work out the demo either. Yet I still want to buy it for some reason.

Noxia

MERG

Dang it...gotta send my 3DS in for repairs. I guess I won't be getting this for a couple of weeks. UGH!!

Bow ties are cool - The Doctor

Spoony_Tech

MERG wrote:

Dang it...gotta send my 3DS in for repairs. I guess I won't be getting this for a couple of weeks. UGH!!

Well first of all this is the wii U topic . Second what happened buddy?

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

MERG

Tech101 wrote:

MERG wrote:

DOH!! Well, my shoulder buttons are working intermittently with the R being worse than the L.

Spoony_Tech

MERG wrote:

Tech101 wrote:

MERG wrote:

DOH!! Well, my shoulder buttons are working intermittently with the R being worse than the L.

Have you tried the trick that works most of the time for the ds when it had the same problem. Blow in between the connectors. Most of the time its just dust! Or use a can of compressed air first before you ship it off!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

MERG

Tech101 wrote:

MERG wrote:

Tech101 wrote:

MERG wrote:

Believe me...I have tried that many times. It helps for a few gaming sessions and then they give out again. It pains me to send it in as I won't be playing this and I'll be further behind in EO4.

Have you tried the trick that works most of the time for the ds when it had the same problem. Blow in between the connectors. Most of the time its just dust! Or use a can of compressed air first before you ship it off!

Spoony_Tech

Well one time I had to send my 3ds in for repairs and it came back in about a week. Sent me a new one of which the hinge started to crack on in about two weeks time. My first one the hinge broke clear off. I hated those dumb hinges!

MERG said:

MERG

Tech101 wrote:

Well one time I had to send my 3ds in for repairs and it came back in about a week. Sent me a new one of which the hinge started to crack on in about two weeks time. My first one the hinge broke clear off. I hated those dumb hinges!

As much as it will suck...I"ll live (if only barely).

Hey, no comment on my screwing up the quote again?

Are you DLing MH3 or buying physical?

Spoony_Tech

No I figured you just lost your right arm for a couple of weeks so no need to rub it in. . Yes ill be dl'ing it. Looks to take about two hours with the file size I seen. See you around and don't become a stranger again!

MERG said:

MERG

Tech101 wrote:

No I figured you just lost your right arm for a couple of weeks so no need to rub it in. . Yes ill be dl'ing it. Looks to take about two hours with the file size I seen. See you around and don't become a stranger again!

Yeah, yeah, yeah.

RoryLee

Does anyone know if the US is gonna get a WiiU Monster Hunter bundle?

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

cyrex

RoryLee wrote:

Does anyone know if the US is gonna get a WiiU Monster Hunter bundle?

I think its only EU and Australia that are doing limited edition bundle for monster hunter.

add me on wii u ( cyrex78)
Switch : SW-1239-7762-0605

Razalom

I will buy which ever is the cheapest here in AU. Pretty sure its going to be the disc version is cheaper sadly from the shops as Digital are always more expensive here.

NNID : Razalom (Australia)

cyrex

i will go for the physical copy, just in case in the future i might trade it with a different game. Sadly they dont make the digital copy cheaper which is ridiculous and here in the UK the digital copy is always more expensive for unknown reason.

luisesteban

Any clue of how many gb the wiiU versión is?

luisesteban

cyrex

luisesteban wrote:

Any clue of how many gb the wiiU versión is?

The digital version of Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, which releases alongside the physical version on March 19th, takes about 14,275 blocks of memory.

I copied this from a website. Not sure if its for 3ds or wii u version

Joeynator3000

Yuri from Unity posted somewhere the sizes of both versions. I Think Wii U is...around 6 GB? And 3DS...1.5GB...? (maybe a little less)

Edited on by Joeynator3000

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Domingodavinci

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

Yuri from Unity posted somewhere the sizes of both versions. I Think Wii U is...around GB? And 3DS...1.5GB...? (maybe a little less)

Yeah I saw that post as well. Cannot for the life of me remember where I saw it though. But yeah its like 2 gb for 3ds and I believe 6 gb for wii u. Still debating on whether to go physical or digital.

Domingodavinci

Joeynator3000

Domingodavinci wrote:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

Yuri from Unity posted somewhere the sizes of both versions. I Think Wii U is...around GB? And 3DS...1.5GB...? (maybe a little less)

Yeah I saw that post as well. Cannot for the life of me remember where I saw it though. But yeah its like 2 gb for 3ds and I believe 6 gb for wii u. Still debating on whether to go physical or digital.

Ugh, I realized that I didn't put in the 6, lol. But yeah the 3DS one is under 2GB.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.