Wii U Forum

Topic: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

Showing 841 to 860 of 1,502

AuthorMessage

Dynetheous

841. Posted:

Don't think ill have a social life starting tomorrow!! :P With MHU coming out and then Luigi's mansion and Pokemon mystery dungeon next Sunday... yeah, i wont get any sleep at all!! haha But most of my time will be dedicated to MHU!!

and im getting physical copies of both :P

Edited on by Dynetheous

3DS Friend Code: 1375-7199-0087 user name is Jon
Games that i love: Zelda, MH, Golden Sun, Fire emblem
PSN ID: Dynetheous tell me if you want to add me:)
Nintendo Network ID: Dynetheous

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

842. Posted:

BenAV wrote:

Not me.
I'm planning to download the 3DS version, get started on it overnight, go into the city to pick up my Wii U version and while I'm there play the 3DS version with some friends. :P

...Except you can't download it until around noon-ish.

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

843. Posted:

erv wrote:

By the way who's planning on buying the wiiU version from the eshop? I know I will :)

Not me. If a physical and digital version are available I always get the physical especially when it comes to Nintendo. So with that being said mine should be here on Tuesday from Amazon.

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

Noxia

844. Posted:

I've never played a MH game. I couldn't work out the demo either. Yet I still want to buy it for some reason.

Noxia

AuthorMessage

MERG

845. Posted:

Dang it...gotta send my 3DS in for repairs. I guess I won't be getting this for a couple of weeks. UGH!!

Bow ties are cool - The Doctor

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

846. Posted:

MERG wrote:

Dang it...gotta send my 3DS in for repairs. I guess I won't be getting this for a couple of weeks. UGH!!

Well first of all this is the wii U topic :P. Second what happened buddy?

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

MERG

847. Posted:

Tech101 wrote:

MERG wrote:

DOH!! Well, my shoulder buttons are working intermittently with the R being worse than the L.

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

848. Posted:

MERG wrote:

Tech101 wrote:

MERG wrote:

DOH!! Well, my shoulder buttons are working intermittently with the R being worse than the L.

Have you tried the trick that works most of the time for the ds when it had the same problem. Blow in between the connectors. Most of the time its just dust! Or use a can of compressed air first before you ship it off!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

MERG

849. Posted:

Tech101 wrote:

MERG wrote:

Tech101 wrote:

MERG wrote:

Believe me...I have tried that many times. It helps for a few gaming sessions and then they give out again. It pains me to send it in as I won't be playing this and I'll be further behind in EO4.

Have you tried the trick that works most of the time for the ds when it had the same problem. Blow in between the connectors. Most of the time its just dust! Or use a can of compressed air first before you ship it off!

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

850. Posted:

Well one time I had to send my 3ds in for repairs and it came back in about a week. Sent me a new one of which the hinge started to crack on in about two weeks time. My first one the hinge broke clear off. I hated those dumb hinges!

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

MERG

851. Posted:

Tech101 wrote:

Well one time I had to send my 3ds in for repairs and it came back in about a week. Sent me a new one of which the hinge started to crack on in about two weeks time. My first one the hinge broke clear off. I hated those dumb hinges!

As much as it will suck...I"ll live (if only barely).

Hey, no comment on my screwing up the quote again? :p

Are you DLing MH3 or buying physical?

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

852. Posted:

No I figured you just lost your right arm for a couple of weeks so no need to rub it in. ;). Yes ill be dl'ing it. Looks to take about two hours with the file size I seen. See you around and don't become a stranger again!

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

MERG

853. Posted:

Tech101 wrote:

No I figured you just lost your right arm for a couple of weeks so no need to rub it in. ;). Yes ill be dl'ing it. Looks to take about two hours with the file size I seen. See you around and don't become a stranger again!

Yeah, yeah, yeah.

AuthorMessage

RoryLee

854. Posted:

Does anyone know if the US is gonna get a WiiU Monster Hunter bundle?

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

AuthorMessage

cyrex

855. Posted:

RoryLee wrote:

Does anyone know if the US is gonna get a WiiU Monster Hunter bundle?

I think its only EU and Australia that are doing limited edition bundle for monster hunter.

add me on wii u ( cyrex78)
3ds fc 3153-4070-9682

AuthorMessage

Razalom

856. Posted:

I will buy which ever is the cheapest here in AU. Pretty sure its going to be the disc version is cheaper sadly from the shops as Digital are always more expensive here.

NNID : Razalom (Australia)

AuthorMessage

cyrex

857. Posted:

i will go for the physical copy, just in case in the future i might trade it with a different game. Sadly they dont make the digital copy cheaper which is ridiculous and here in the UK the digital copy is always more expensive for unknown reason.

3ds fc 3153-4070-9682

AuthorMessage

luisesteban

858. Posted:

Any clue of how many gb the wiiU versión is?

luisesteban

AuthorMessage

Domingodavinci

859. Posted:

luisesteban wrote:

Around 6 gb.

Domingodavinci

AuthorMessage

cyrex

860. Posted:

luisesteban wrote:

The digital version of Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, which releases alongside the physical version on March 19th, takes about 14,275 blocks of memory.

I copied this from a website. Not sure if its for 3ds or wii u version

3ds fc 3153-4070-9682