Forums

Topic: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate - OT

Posts 821 to 840 of 1,519

Dynetheous

@edhe I had that happen so many times to me!! mostly that quest and the altreon quest, but every once in awhile you find a great group of people (instead of a noob wanting help all the time) who are amazing, and then you kill the altreon in 8 mins!! haha good times. I still play with them and its always a good time when were together. I hope i can find some great people to play with for MHU! (Havent played MH in awhile so im kinda rusty, but i was good i think hr 122 the last time i played haha)

Edited on by Dynetheous

3DS Friend Code: 1375-7199-0087 user name is Jon
Games that i love: Zelda, MH, Golden Sun, Fire emblem
PSN ID: Dynetheous tell me if you want to add me:)
Nintendo Network ID: Dynetheous

cyrex

Cant wait for the game

add me on wii u ( cyrex78)
Switch : SW-1239-7762-0605

Razalom

Have to wait till Saturday here in AU Hope some store breaks street date on it!

NNID : Razalom (Australia)

cyrex

Razalom wrote:

Have to wait till Saturday here in AU Hope some store breaks street date on it!

bummer

add me on wii u ( cyrex78)
Switch : SW-1239-7762-0605

BenAV

@Razalom I'd be pretty surprised if that happened.
Ah well, just five more days...
At least with the launch being on the weekend, it makes it easy to get together with people and play the 3DS game on the day.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

Epicnessofme99

You guys aren't gonna believe me but i'll be picking up 3, Bestbuy's sale is just too legit, i'm getting one copy for a brother's friend and the extra copy i'll be using my brothers receipt to return so that way I can get the game for 30$. I should be on day 1 and if you wanna join up with me add my Nintendo Network ID Below.

Nintendo Network ID: Epicnessofme Feel free to add me :D
3DS Friend Code: 0387-9343-5065

Nintendo Network ID: Epicnessofme

Tasuki

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Who's buying day one?!?!?

I should be getting it day one if my mail decides to be nice. Although I probably wont play online till the April patch comes out and can play off tv on the Wii U.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Domingodavinci

Epicnessofme99 wrote:

You guys aren't gonna believe me but i'll be picking up 3, Bestbuy's sale is just too legit, i'm getting one copy for a brother's friend and the extra copy i'll be using my brothers receipt to return so that way I can get the game for 30$. I should be on day 1 and if you wanna join up with me add my Nintendo Network ID Below.

What is the bestbuy deal?

Domingodavinci

Razalom

BenAV wrote:

@Razalom I'd be pretty surprised if that happened.
Ah well, just five more days...
At least with the launch being on the weekend, it makes it easy to get together with people and play the 3DS game on the day.

Can always hope I guess. Been a fair few breaks recently so fingers crossed Come on KMart!!

NNID : Razalom (Australia)

Lan

Woo, mine shipped. From Amazon. Should be here Tuesday!

Lots of censorship here...
3DS: 1676-4603-1823
Dragon friend safari

Nintendo Network ID: Dylan1

erv

By the way who's planning on buying the wiiU version from the eshop? I know I will

Switch code: SW-0397-5211-6428
PlayStation: genetic-eternal

Nintendo Network ID: genet1c

BenAV

Not me.
I'm planning to download the 3DS version, get started on it overnight, go into the city to pick up my Wii U version and while I'm there play the 3DS version with some friends.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

TsunamiSensei

I'm getting the disc. It took 22 hours for WO3H to download, and I can't wait that long for Monster Hunter. I need it now.

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

MAB

Monster Hunter would burnout my disc drive so I'm gonna go the more superior download option

MAB

Dynetheous

Don't think ill have a social life starting tomorrow!! With MHU coming out and then Luigi's mansion and Pokemon mystery dungeon next Sunday... yeah, i wont get any sleep at all!! haha But most of my time will be dedicated to MHU!!

and im getting physical copies of both

Edited on by Dynetheous

3DS Friend Code: 1375-7199-0087 user name is Jon
Games that i love: Zelda, MH, Golden Sun, Fire emblem
PSN ID: Dynetheous tell me if you want to add me:)
Nintendo Network ID: Dynetheous

Joeynator3000

BenAV wrote:

Not me.
I'm planning to download the 3DS version, get started on it overnight, go into the city to pick up my Wii U version and while I'm there play the 3DS version with some friends.

...Except you can't download it until around noon-ish.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Tasuki

erv wrote:

By the way who's planning on buying the wiiU version from the eshop? I know I will

Not me. If a physical and digital version are available I always get the physical especially when it comes to Nintendo. So with that being said mine should be here on Tuesday from Amazon.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.