Wii U Forum

Topic: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

Showing 761 to 780 of 1,502

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Spoony_Tech

761. Posted:

Also there is no magic but the weapons can poison put to sleep or other various things!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Tasuki

762. Posted:

@Tech101: Ah ok I was wondering that myself. Thats kinda cool though I cant wait to give this game a try when it comes out. I have a feeling I wont get much sleep for a few weeks.

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Spoony_Tech

763. Posted:

Tasuki wrote:

@Tech101: Ah ok I was wondering that myself. Thats kinda cool though I cant wait to give this game a try when it comes out. I have a feeling I wont get much sleep for a few weeks.

I'm East coast and let me tell ya I had to at the time get up at 8 am and there was many a night I didn't go to sleep till after 5. If you start a quest it could take up to 45 mins depending on whom you are with.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage
Avatar

cyrex

764. Posted:

@Tech101

Thanks now i am eager to get this game, i can not honestly wait lol.

I did read somewhere that capcom is releasing a patch on the first day for things like worldwide mulitiplayer access, other stuff would be included in that patch, but im pretty sure that you all guys already know about it.

add me on wii u ( cyrex78)
3ds fc 3153-4070-9682

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Tasuki

765. Posted:

Tech101 wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

@Tech101: Ah ok I was wondering that myself. Thats kinda cool though I cant wait to give this game a try when it comes out. I have a feeling I wont get much sleep for a few weeks.

I'm East coast and let me tell ya I had to at the time get up at 8 am and there was many a night I didn't go to sleep till after 5. If you start a quest it could take up to 45 mins depending on whom you are with.

Well I probably wont play online except on my days off. If anything I will play the 3DS version during the week and transfer the character back and forth. That is unless they make the 3DS version online. Hint hint

@cyrex: I think the patch is coming in April.

Edited on by Tasuki

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Chrono_Cross

766. Posted:

Chrono_Cross wrote:

I'm very excited for this. I probably won't be on NintendoLife as much (for the next month), so if you want to add me on Wii U to play Ultimate my NNID is in my signature. ;)

Posted this in the wrong topic. How confusing. :-P

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Aviator

767. Posted:

@Chrono_Cross I think we've friended each other on the Woo U.

Otherwise be sure to add me: naviator_9

I'm sure we will hunt together come the April patch.
[sub[fyi drunk (and heabily self moderated post[/sub[

In a way exhausting
we're problem solving
Drink 'til she's attractive
We're PARTYNAUSEOUS
Talking 'bout diplomatic
I brought my plastic
Making that peace attractive
We're PARTYNAUSEOUS
PSN: naviator_9

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Chrono_Cross

768. Posted:

Aviator wrote:

@Chrono_Cross I think we've friended each other on the Woo U.

Otherwise be sure to add me: naviator_9

I'm sure we will hunt together come the April patch.
fyi drunk (and heavily self moderated post

Yes, we're definitely friends on the Woo Poo.

That update can't come soon enough, though. :(

I'll tryhard up to HR 20 or so by the time we hunt! (:

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage
Avatar

btetsola

769. Posted:

Monster hunter coop sounds great, I haven't got a Wii U yet but I will be getting one after the April Patch with Monster Hunter. How does the online play work? Will there be a lobby for matchmaking? Or can you only play with people who are your friends?

Nintendo ID: btetsola1

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Spoony_Tech

770. Posted:

btetsola wrote:

Monster hunter coop sounds great, I haven't got a Wii U yet but I will be getting one after the April Patch with Monster Hunter. How does the online play work? Will there be a lobby for matchmaking? Or can you only play with people who are your friends?

You can play with anyone you want to. Friends will more then likely have their own special list to see if they're online. As for the online play. First you select which server you want then you select a city of which you will see a bunch of hunters and ranks and what quests they're doing. If there is room in a city for you to join then you can enter that city. People select a mission from the boards and then you can join from there or you can select one and see if they join!

Does anyone know if we will have more then 4 per city this go around? I heard in tri the Japanese online had 10 people cities.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage
Avatar

btetsola

771. Posted:

Excellent! thanks for that. You really know your stuff!! Are you a fan per chance :-)

Nintendo ID: btetsola1

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Spoony_Tech

772. Posted:

I put in over 600 hours into tri back in the day. Some sickos here have put over 4000 hours. I don't think I could ever play one game that much.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage
Avatar

btetsola

773. Posted:

Tech101 wrote:

I put in over 600 hours into tri back in the day. Some sickos here have put over 4000 hours. I don't think I could ever play one game that much.

That is helluva lot of time!! The game must be pretty addictive

Nintendo ID: btetsola1

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Chrono_Cross

774. Posted:

btetsola wrote:

Tech101 wrote:

I put in over 600 hours into tri back in the day. Some sickos here have put over 4000 hours. I don't think I could ever play one game that much.

That is helluva lot of time!! The game must be pretty addictive

Most games that allow a superb multiplayer experience with friends, are, lol.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage
Avatar

btetsola

775. Posted:

what do you guys think of the voice chat inclusion? The reason I ask is that my experience with voice chat online on the xbox is hideous!! Foul mouthed juveniles ranting abuse to all!

Nintendo ID: btetsola1

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Xiao_Pai

776. Posted:

3...more....days! Gaaaah!
goes back to watching more 3G videos

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Nayr-WaR

777. Posted:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

3...more....days! Gaaaah!
goes back to watching more 3G videos

Lucky... 6 days here.
Finally finished all offline tri quests, for some reason I never did four horns.

NNID: Nayr96

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Chrono_Cross

778. Posted:

btetsola wrote:

what do you guys think of the voice chat inclusion? The reason I ask is that my experience with voice chat online on the xbox is hideous!! Foul mouthed juveniles ranting abuse to all!

There will always be immature people in online communities. Tri's Wii Speak implemented option was horrible but hopefully the gamepad's mic will be better. Hopefully.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Xiao_Pai

779. Posted:

As long as I have the option to keep the mic off and I don't have to listen to constant blabbering...

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Spoony_Tech

780. Posted:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

As long as I have the option to keep the mic off and I don't have to listen to constant blabbering...

yeah who want to listen to joey cry and swear all the time after he dies!! Or worse yet the team hes with as they fail the mission when he dies the third time!! :P

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech