Wii U Forum

Topic: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

Showing 621 to 640 of 1,506

AuthorMessage

KodaSmooss

621. Posted:

The update will also allow to play only on the GamePad! And there will be free downloadable content.

The source is the Twitter account of Monster Hunter: https://twitter.com/monsterhunter

Edited on by KodaSmooss

Miiverse - Blog - SensCritique

Twitter: KodaSmooss

AuthorMessage

ultraraichu

622. Posted:

Tasuki wrote:

KodaSmoss wrote:

Cross region multiplayer between US and EU has just been announced by Capcom (software update just after the release of the game)!

Source please.

https://www.facebook.com/monsterhunter

Also the update will allow for off-screen play as well.

Edit: sry KodaSmoss, didn't know you already posted a source :P

Edited on by ultraraichu

Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.
C.S Lewis

3DS Friend Code: 1848-1733-3257 | Nintendo Network ID: ultraraichu

AuthorMessage

Astraea

623. Posted:

Here's a better source for today's annoucement.
http://www.capcom-unity.com/dubindoh/blog/2013/02/28/monster-...

Capcom-Unity: BAKA

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

624. Posted:

This is awesome news. Honestly the whole reason beside being able to play with my son the whole reason I was looking into MH on the 3DS was so I could play MH when the tv was in use. Now it looks like with the off-tv play I dont have to worry about that anymore. XD As if this game couldn't get any better.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

xBASSxMONSTAx

625. Posted:

Capcom has Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate will be updated on Wii U in April with off-TV play and cross-region online multiplayer. So, soon those in North America will be able to play with their friends over in Europe. Moe free downloadable quests are also in the plan for the next “several months”, with the first batch available at launch. Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate is due in March, for 3DS and Wii U.

Awesome news. Off screen play is just what I wanted., now I can play it in bed. ;)

Also we Americans and Europeans can UNITE as one!

Edited on by xBASSxMONSTAx

xBASSxMONSTAx

AuthorMessage

erv

626. Posted:

This is great news, it really is. I hope the lag won't be insane, but whatever - off screen play will be the best thing hat happened to this time consuming series while I play it when everybody else wants to watch something on tv :)

It's actually a lot of fun to be able to find americans online, and to allow them to enjoy the stubborn and annoying french and german players who refuse to speak anything but their native language. Berliner wurst!

Warrior of Dearth!

Nintendo Network ID: genet1c

AuthorMessage

Aviator

627. Posted:

Good work Retro. (You did all this so you wouldn't have to bu me a Wii U right).

Oh and prepare to feel bad hunting next to me.

In a way exhausting
we're problem solving
Drink 'til she's attractive
We're PARTYNAUSEOUS
Talking 'bout diplomatic
I brought my plastic
Making that peace attractive
We're PARTYNAUSEOUS
PSN: naviator_9

AuthorMessage

Void

628. Posted:

Aviator wrote:

Good work Retro. (You did all this so you wouldn't have to bu me a Wii U right).

But how do we know that the Aussies and the Europeans have the same server?... :O

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

629. Posted:

Are you sure it's not region locked?

This is too good to be true.

Edited on by Chrono_Cross

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage

Razalom

630. Posted:

Well they have confirmed US can play with EU so guess its region free to a degree as Japan is not mentioned

NNID : Razalom (Australia)

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

631. Posted:

Aviator wrote:

Yup. Mission accomplished. Took a lot of....dangerous business! But it was worth it.

This is so awesome. I'm probably getting this day one now!

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

632. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Aviator wrote:

Yup. Mission accomplished. Took a lot of....dangerous business! But it was worth it.

Now we can all play togever. :)

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

633. Posted:

Together forever and ever. (except me, lol)

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

Void

634. Posted:

Chrono_Cross wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Aviator wrote:

Now we can all play togever. :)

Weeeeeell, come April, that is.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

635. Posted:

Nardar wrote:

I wanted to let yaw know that Gamestop's bonus for this game is that no matter which version you buy, if you pre-order the game you get a free (digital) strategy guide from Brady games. Which if you think of all that will be in this game, the guide could be useful. Here is the Wii U page. The 3DS page says the same thing. http://www.gamestop.com/wii-u/games/monster-hunter-3-ultimate...

Well that's a really lame bonus. I won't be preordering then.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

SCAR392

636. Posted:

That seems like a good preorder bonus to me. It's better than no bonus if you're gonna get a physical copy on day one.

I'm getting pretty anxious for this game to come out. I can't resist when a game plays so seamlessly like this(or at least seems to). Same with Bit.Trip Runner 2. There's just no possible way for glitches and out of place events/weird occurrences to happen. The depth actually makes you want to play the game 100%. The graphics and everything are just great. It took me 8 years to finally get a perfect setup for video games(HD more so), and I can already feel all the good games I bought my Wii U for getting closer.

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

637. Posted:

Ok I think I may hold off on Monster Hunter till the April update so that way I can play it off-tv. Plus that will give me time to play LoS:MoF.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

Gameday

638. Posted:

Stay Gaming My Friend !
[http://www.youtube.com/user/Gameday2011]

Nintendo Network ID: Gameday_J | Twitter: Gameday2011

AuthorMessage

MrGawain

639. Posted:

I just downloaded the Demo. I've been trying to talk myself into it and although I admit it looks very polished, I found it really... well, dull to be honest. Plus the controls appear to be upside down and arse about face (Why is X attack? attack should always be either Y or B!). Not convinced as I prefer a more narrative game, and I don't play online so it probably loses something that other people find so special.

Smash Bros: who would win in a fight between Pikmin, Pacman, and Pokémon?

AuthorMessage

Jellitoe

640. Posted:

MrGawain wrote:

I just downloaded the Demo. I've been trying to talk myself into it and although I admit it looks very polished, I found it really... well, dull to be honest. Plus the controls appear to be upside down and arse about face (Why is X attack? attack should always be either Y or B!). Not convinced as I prefer a more narrative game, and I don't play online so it probably loses something that other people find so special.

Well, This game is not for everyone, one of the biggest parts of this game is hunting with others online.
There is a small story offline, but it takes a back seat to the game itself which consists of preparing equipment for hunting bigger things to then get better equipment to then hunt bigger things to then to then get better equipment to then hunt bigger things to then get better equipment to then hunt bigger things.............

Jellitoe

Twitter: jellitoe