Forums

Topic: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate - OT

Posts 601 to 620 of 1,519

Chrono_Cross

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Alright guys. You win.

I'm buying the Wii U version. Alright, who's gonna be online hunting with me!?

Come with me if you want li-

... hunt.

Groose_Lord wrote:

Did anyone else join a clan in tri?
I remember everyone I saw being in one.

Yes, and we took down a DevilJho in less than five minutes.

Edited on by Chrono_Cross

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

Tasuki

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Alright guys. You win.

I will when I get the chance on my days off of work.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Void

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Alright guys. You win.

I might. (If you don't mind getting shot in the back. :3)

Edited on by Void

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

ShadJV

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Alright guys. You win.

I'd love to, I need some adventuring partners. I didn't pick my weapon of choice yet but whatever it is I plan to master it. So excited for this!

Feel free to add me on the Nintendo Network: ShadJV
Here's my 3DS FC, always looking for Pokemon X Friend Safaris: 2191-7643-5167
Peace!

Vincent294

The 3DS demo was fairly good. I think I'll wait for 4 though.

Vincent294

My Nintendo: Vincent294 | Nintendo Network ID: Vincent294

Jellitoe

Man fighting under water on the 3DS version plays like poo, the land battle is fine, but with that small screen and blurriness of the water you time runs outs fast here. Not a very good experience. Plesi ran to the next screen, and by the time i found my bearings time ran out. : /
Perhaps I will just fight those battles on the U

Edited on by Jellitoe

Jellitoe

Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

It took me a while but the water isn't a big deal to me anymore on the 3ds. I figured it out fairly well!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Nardar

I wanted to let yaw know that Gamestop's bonus for this game is that no matter which version you buy, if you pre-order the game you get a free (digital) strategy guide from Brady games. Which if you think of all that will be in this game, the guide could be useful. Here is the Wii U page. The 3DS page says the same thing. http://www.gamestop.com/wii-u/games/monster-hunter-3-ultimate...

Nardar

Nintendo Network ID: Nardar

Jellitoe

Tech101 wrote:

It took me a while but the water isn't a big deal to me anymore on the 3ds. I figured it out fairly well!

Part of it could be my eyes, getting older and already wearing bifocals and the 3DS screen is small.
I will keep practicing though

Jellitoe

Twitter:

MERG

Part of it could be my eyes, getting older and already wearing bifocals and the 3DS screen is small.

[/quote]

Yeah, growing old is a b*tch. I wear progressive lenses and I sometimes has trouble with the 3D sweetspot.

Bow ties are cool - The Doctor

Tasuki

Nardar wrote:

I wanted to let yaw know that Gamestop's bonus for this game is that no matter which version you buy, if you pre-order the game you get a free (digital) strategy guide from Brady games. Which if you think of all that will be in this game, the guide could be useful. Here is the Wii U page. The 3DS page says the same thing. http://www.gamestop.com/wii-u/games/monster-hunter-3-ultimate...

HOnestly who uses strat guides nowadays with the internet?

My Backlog

Spoony_Tech

MERG wrote:

Yeah, growing old is a b*tch. I wear progressive lenses and I sometimes has trouble with the 3D sweetspot.

[/quote]

That's why the xl is Soooo much better imo. It makes that much of a difference that I highly recommended it!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Tasuki

KodaSmoss wrote:

Cross region multiplayer between US and EU has just been announced by Capcom (software update just after the release of the game)!

Source please.

My Backlog

MERG

That's why the xl is Soooo much better imo. It makes that much of a difference that I highly recommended it!

[/quote]

I would love to upgrade but I bought a WiiU last fall and I just can't justify it.

Bow ties are cool - The Doctor

ultraraichu

Tasuki wrote:

KodaSmoss wrote:

Cross region multiplayer between US and EU has just been announced by Capcom (software update just after the release of the game)!

Source please.

https://www.facebook.com/monsterhunter

Also the update will allow for off-screen play as well.

Edit: sry KodaSmoss, didn't know you already posted a source

Edited on by ultraraichu

A dying animal struggles, thrashes and howls in protest as its life torn from it. To see this in action, watch Animal Planet. The same thing happens when a video game is or isn't released. To see this in action, stay here.

Switch Friend Code: Sw-6105-4873-7122 | 3DS Friend Code: 1848-1733-3257 | My Nintendo: Ultraraichu | Nintendo Network ID: ultraraichu

Tasuki

This is awesome news. Honestly the whole reason beside being able to play with my son the whole reason I was looking into MH on the 3DS was so I could play MH when the tv was in use. Now it looks like with the off-tv play I dont have to worry about that anymore. XD As if this game couldn't get any better.

My Backlog

xBASSxMONSTAx

Capcom has Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate will be updated on Wii U in April with off-TV play and cross-region online multiplayer. So, soon those in North America will be able to play with their friends over in Europe. Moe free downloadable quests are also in the plan for the next “several months”, with the first batch available at launch. Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate is due in March, for 3DS and Wii U.

Awesome news. Off screen play is just what I wanted., now I can play it in bed.

Also we Americans and Europeans can UNITE as one!

Edited on by xBASSxMONSTAx

xBASSxMONSTAx

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.