Wii U Forum

Topic: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

Showing 581 to 600 of 1,502

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Chrono_Cross

581. Posted:

Tech101 wrote:

It's better on the cube

Boooo!

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

You mean he hasn't played it yet!?!?!? :O Dear God man! Here! Give him my credit card!
give any change to navi!

I know! He played 3 first! D:

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Retro_on_theGo

582. Posted:

Chrono_Cross wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

You mean he hasn't played it yet!?!?!? :O Dear God man! Here! Give him my credit card!
give any change to navi!

I know! He played 3 first! D:

D: D:
On the 3DS I assume? Dear god....

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Xiao_Pai

583. Posted:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

Eh, decided to go on Tri and stream it. So if you guys wanna watch the stream on my Twitch link thingy. (or join me if you have Tri, lol)

...Well that was completely pointless and a waste of time... :/

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Retro_on_theGo

584. Posted:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

Eh, decided to go on Tri and stream it. So if you guys wanna watch the stream on my Twitch link thingy. (or join me if you have Tri, lol)

...Well that was completely pointless and a waste of time... :/

:(

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Ecto-1

585. Posted:

Anyone have any idea how many blocks the 3DS downloadable version of this will take up? I thought about buying it digital on 3DS, but I want to be sure I have enough space for it. Anyone know how much space the Japanese 3DS eShop edition needs?

Boo! I'm a ghost.
Check out my Rytmik songs on Youtube
Colors 3D Gallery

3DS Friend Code: 3566-1553-9977 | Nintendo Network ID: ECTO-1989

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Spoony_Tech

586. Posted:

Ecto-1 wrote:

Anyone have any idea how many blocks the 3DS downloadable version of this will take up? I thought about buying it digital on 3DS, but I want to be sure I have enough space for it. Anyone know how much space the Japanese 3DS eShop edition needs?

I don't even think they have the option to download the 3ds version in Japan. No one probably knows. I found the Animal Crossing one a month ago but couldn't find one for monster hunter. It was released long before games were getting downloaded more regularly.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Lan

587. Posted:

Anyone wanna play Tri? In NA

Lots of censorship here...
3DS: 1676-4603-1823
Dragon friend safari

Nintendo Network ID: Dylan1

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Ecto-1

588. Posted:

Tech101 wrote:

Ecto-1 wrote:

Anyone have any idea how many blocks the 3DS downloadable version of this will take up? I thought about buying it digital on 3DS, but I want to be sure I have enough space for it. Anyone know how much space the Japanese 3DS eShop edition needs?

I don't even think they have the option to download the 3ds version in Japan. No one probably knows. I found the Animal Crossing one a month ago but couldn't find one for monster hunter. It was released long before games were getting downloaded more regularly.

Its weird, it is available in Japan's eShop, but I also can't find anything about how many blocks it takes up either.

Boo! I'm a ghost.
Check out my Rytmik songs on Youtube
Colors 3D Gallery

3DS Friend Code: 3566-1553-9977 | Nintendo Network ID: ECTO-1989

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Spoony_Tech

589. Posted:

Ah I forgot about that. Still its only been just under 3 months and I think most people in Japan that wanted it had it by then.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Gameday

590. Posted:

Hey i see some familiar faces in here. Hope you guess didnt forget about the one and only Gameday !
I will see you guys around on the hunting grounds !

Stay Gaming My Friend !
[http://www.youtube.com/user/Gameday2011]

Nintendo Network ID: Gameday_J | Twitter: Gameday2011

AuthorMessage
Avatar

bezerker99

591. Posted:

Gameday wrote:

Hey i see some familiar faces in here. Hope you guess didnt forget about the one and only Gameday !
I will see you guys around on the hunting grounds !

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWRRR, Gameday!!! I remember you. I'm getting a Wii U before MH3U comes out next month so......everyone, expect to see me out there as well. B-)

"Everybody gets old, but not everybody gets great!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
My name in a video game.

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2506-5820 | Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Jellitoe

592. Posted:

Man I wish they released this already.
Would have been nice if they permitted character transfer from the Wii version to this one so all the early missions
could be skipped. But then again 'I guess they want noobs to have skilled players help them learn the ropes..

Jellitoe

Twitter: jellitoe

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Lan

593. Posted:

Jellitoe wrote:

Man I wish they released this already.
Would have been nice if they permitted character transfer from the Wii version to this one so all the early missions
could be skipped. But then again 'I guess they want noobs to have skilled players help them learn the ropes..

Just use the early missions as a way to learn a new weapon!

Lots of censorship here...
3DS: 1676-4603-1823
Dragon friend safari

Nintendo Network ID: Dylan1

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Xiao_Pai

594. Posted:

Lan wrote:

Jellitoe wrote:

Man I wish they released this already.
Would have been nice if they permitted character transfer from the Wii version to this one so all the early missions
could be skipped. But then again 'I guess they want noobs to have skilled players help them learn the ropes..

Just use the early missions as a way to learn a new weapon!

That and not all of the early quests in village aren't the same. After you fight G. Jaggi you actually hunt the first new monster (Arzuros).

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Lan

595. Posted:

I'm gonna get on Tri, North America. ID is CAH58L

Lots of censorship here...
3DS: 1676-4603-1823
Dragon friend safari

Nintendo Network ID: Dylan1

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Retro_on_theGo

596. Posted:

I was playing the hard quest on the 3DS version today. Holy Eff underwater controls suck on the 3DS! I got use to them though and once I figured out how to lock onto monsters it really wasn't that bad. So underwater missions still don't really bug me! :P I made the Plesioth limp on my first try in the 3DS version! It was really awesome! 3D effect is nice too. I got to start saving up for this game NAOOO!

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SCAR392

597. Posted:

I already have eShop funds to buy this. I'm gonna hold off on buying the 3DS one. I don't need or want the 3DS version as of now.

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Retro_on_theGo

598. Posted:

Is it just me or is the 3DS version really easier than the Wii U version?

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage
Avatar

BenAV

599. Posted:

@Retro_on_theGo Considering I tend to finish the quests a good of or so minutes faster on the Wii U version, I'd have to disagree with that.
It's the same demo on both with pretty much the same control scheme with the main differences being the Wii U having a second analogue stick (which makes a huge difference) and a bigger screen...

Edited on by theblackdragon

Nintendo Pocket Football Club - Club Name: True Teikoku | Club ID: 9697C6E03

3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Lan

600. Posted:

Finally beat Plessy! Only my third try, but still. Almost ran outta time. Starting to get decent with the lance.

Lots of censorship here...
3DS: 1676-4603-1823
Dragon friend safari

Nintendo Network ID: Dylan1