Forums

Topic: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate - OT

Posts 581 to 600 of 1,519

Ecto-1

Anyone have any idea how many blocks the 3DS downloadable version of this will take up? I thought about buying it digital on 3DS, but I want to be sure I have enough space for it. Anyone know how much space the Japanese 3DS eShop edition needs?

Boo! I'm a ghost.
Check out my Rytmik songs on Youtube
Colors 3D Gallery

3DS Friend Code: 3566-1553-9977 | Nintendo Network ID: ECTO-1989

Spoony_Tech

Ecto-1 wrote:

Anyone have any idea how many blocks the 3DS downloadable version of this will take up? I thought about buying it digital on 3DS, but I want to be sure I have enough space for it. Anyone know how much space the Japanese 3DS eShop edition needs?

I don't even think they have the option to download the 3ds version in Japan. No one probably knows. I found the Animal Crossing one a month ago but couldn't find one for monster hunter. It was released long before games were getting downloaded more regularly.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Lan

Anyone wanna play Tri? In NA

Lots of censorship here...
3DS: 1676-4603-1823
Dragon friend safari

Nintendo Network ID: Dylan1

Ecto-1

Tech101 wrote:

Ecto-1 wrote:

I don't even think they have the option to download the 3ds version in Japan. No one probably knows. I found the Animal Crossing one a month ago but couldn't find one for monster hunter. It was released long before games were getting downloaded more regularly.

Its weird, it is available in Japan's eShop, but I also can't find anything about how many blocks it takes up either.

Boo! I'm a ghost.
Check out my Rytmik songs on Youtube
Colors 3D Gallery

3DS Friend Code: 3566-1553-9977 | Nintendo Network ID: ECTO-1989

Spoony_Tech

Ah I forgot about that. Still its only been just under 3 months and I think most people in Japan that wanted it had it by then.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Gameday

Hey i see some familiar faces in here. Hope you guess didnt forget about the one and only Gameday !
I will see you guys around on the hunting grounds !

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
(Youtube) https://goo.gl/RZezjr
Nintendo Switch: 2899-5745-8667
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J
3DS: Gameday
Steam: Gameday_J

3DS Friend Code: 0705-5371-1465 | Nintendo Network ID: Gameday_J | Twitter:

bezerker99

Gameday wrote:

Hey i see some familiar faces in here. Hope you guess didnt forget about the one and only Gameday !
I will see you guys around on the hunting grounds !

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWRRR, Gameday!!! I remember you. I'm getting a Wii U before MH3U comes out next month so......everyone, expect to see me out there as well.

Jellitoe

Man I wish they released this already.
Would have been nice if they permitted character transfer from the Wii version to this one so all the early missions
could be skipped. But then again 'I guess they want noobs to have skilled players help them learn the ropes..

Jellitoe

Twitter:

Lan

Jellitoe wrote:

Would have been nice if they permitted character transfer from the Wii version to this one so all the early missions
could be skipped. But then again 'I guess they want noobs to have skilled players help them learn the ropes..

Just use the early missions as a way to learn a new weapon!

Dragon friend safari

Joeynator3000

Lan wrote:

Jellitoe wrote:

Just use the early missions as a way to learn a new weapon!

That and not all of the early quests in village aren't the same. After you fight G. Jaggi you actually hunt the first new monster (Arzuros).

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Lan

I'm gonna get on Tri, North America. ID is CAH58L

Dragon friend safari

Retro_on_theGo

I was playing the hard quest on the 3DS version today. Holy Eff underwater controls suck on the 3DS! I got use to them though and once I figured out how to lock onto monsters it really wasn't that bad. So underwater missions still don't really bug me! I made the Plesioth limp on my first try in the 3DS version! It was really awesome! 3D effect is nice too. I got to start saving up for this game NAOOO!

SCRAPPER392

I already have eShop funds to buy this. I'm gonna hold off on buying the 3DS one. I don't need or want the 3DS version as of now.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

BenAV

@Retro_on_theGo Considering I tend to finish the quests a good of or so minutes faster on the Wii U version, I'd have to disagree with that.
It's the same demo on both with pretty much the same control scheme with the main differences being the Wii U having a second analogue stick (which makes a huge difference) and a bigger screen...

Edited on by theblackdragon

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

Lan

Finally beat Plessy! Only my third try, but still. Almost ran outta time. Starting to get decent with the lance.

Dragon friend safari

Void

Ah, I remember when I got plessy limping, then it spent 4 minutes just swimming around so it was impossible to catch up with and kill with my switch axe, so I just kept chasing it.
Then the time ran out, and it was still limping around.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

Betelgroose

Did anyone else join a clan in tri?
I remember everyone I saw being in one.

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.