Wii U Forum

Topic: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

Showing 321 to 340 of 1,506

AuthorMessage

SCAR392

321. Posted:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

Eh, I think it'll just make it seem like the people you play with online are being played with locally. I dunno what its called...but that whole thing. lol

Ya, like super dedicated and fast connections. They probably just used all the 3DS' power to run the game in the first place, that's why you need an extra box to do that part.

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

322. Posted:

SCAR392 wrote:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

Eh, I think it'll just make it seem like the people you play with online are being played with locally. I dunno what its called...but that whole thing. lol

Ya, like super dedicated and fast connections. They probably just used all the 3DS' power to run the game in the first place, that's why you need an extra box to do that part.

Also they're probably too busy dealing with MH4 to bother updating all of that for built in online anyways. :p

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

323. Posted:

I forgot this was a multilayer game! :O Dear God I can't imagine how effing fun this must be in multiplayer.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

324. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I forgot this was a multilayer game! :O Dear God I can't imagine how effing fun this must be in multiplayer.

No you can't. It took 600+ hours of my life!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

325. Posted:

S...s-s-s 600 hours!? :O :O
...I'm kind of scared now!
XD

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

326. Posted:

Tech101 wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

No you can't. It took 600+ hours of my life!

...wat? lol
Anyways just remember that this game was built for single player. Though there are some special downloadable multiplayer quests. Just letting you know, since you'll be able to take a monster in less than 10 minutes with 4 people. xD
I'm sure they'll still be fun...but i'm gonna hold off on online until I solo every monster first. :p

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD

AuthorMessage

Void

327. Posted:

I don't think I have been able to take out half of the plesioth's health, and now I'm awake enough to notice it's a bowgun, not blowgun.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

328. Posted:

Void wrote:

I don't think I have been able to take out half of the plesioth's health, and now I'm awake enough to notice it's a bowgun, not blowgun.

Lol! :)

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

HaastMK7

329. Posted:

Has Anyone finished Easy and Hard on the Demo yet?

Miiverse: Haast_NZL
Followers: 855
Follow me! https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Haast_NZL

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0434-4753 | Nintendo Network ID: Haast_NZL

AuthorMessage

Darkflame411

330. Posted:

Yep with every weapon on each in fact I really can't wait for this game!

Darkflame411

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

331. Posted:

I was so close to beating the Plesioth! IT WAS LIMPING! Then time ran out. >.>

My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

332. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

There's a shortcut in the beginning of the level. Eat two steaks so your stamina bar is maxed out and then jump off the dock in the loading area where the colored chests are. Swim down to the opening and it will take to area 9. Save yah some time, lol.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

333. Posted:

Chrono_Cross wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

There's a shortcut in the beginning of the level. Eat two steaks so your stamina bar is maxed out and then jump off the dock in the loading area where the colored chests are. Swim down to the opening and it will take to area 9. Save yah some time, lol.

...Actually one steak maxes out stamina. lol.The demo gives you Well-Done Steaks. So I'm thinking you meant Rations. lol

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

334. Posted:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

Chrono_Cross wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

...Actually one steak maxes out stamina. lol.The demo gives you Well-Done Steaks. So I'm thinking you meant Rations. lol

Not in the demo. The Well Done steaks only give you about 1/4 of your stamina and it takes two to max it out. But that's in the demo, of course. Rations only supply around 1/8 each.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

335. Posted:

Chrono_Cross wrote:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

Chrono_Cross wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Not in the demo. The Well Done steaks only give you about 1/4 of your stamina and it takes two to max it out. But that's in the demo, of course. Rations only supply around 1/8 each.

...Might check that again sometime...lol. Could've sworn everything was still the same as it was in Tri, lol.

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

336. Posted:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

Chrono_Cross wrote:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

Chrono_Cross wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

...Might check that again sometime...lol. Could've sworn everything was still the same as it was in Tri, lol.

3ds version is one well done steak. Trust me!

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

Astraea

337. Posted:

One Well-Done Steak increases your Stamina by 50 points. A Rare Steak increases it by 25. Rations increase your Stamina by 25 points and they can be used underwater.

Capcom-Unity: BAKA

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

338. Posted:

played the demo for 3 hours in total.
3 hours for a DEMO !!!

...addicted

3DS code: 4768 - 7434 - 1139 <<>> Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B
Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394 <<>> Nintendo Pocket Football Club: FC Krawall

AuthorMessage

The_Groosefather

339. Posted:

I spent last summer playing nothing but MH3, now when ever I go on none of my friends from that summer are
Hopefully they got a WiiU so I can reunite with my trolling buddies

You will obey Groose and bring me waffles!!!
Snorlax are weak to Camrys
Grooseloggery
"I don't suffer from insanity, i enjoy every minute of it" -unknown

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

340. Posted:

Groose_Lord wrote:

I spent last summer playing nothing but MH3, now when ever I go on none of my friends from that summer are
Hopefully they got a WiiU so I can reunite with my trolling buddies

Yeah pretty much everyone I knew/met on that game are gone. I think the only guy who does hunt with me now (whenever I do hunt online, which is rare now, lol) is Astraea. xD