Wii U Forum

Topic: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

Showing 1,421 to 1,440 of 1,506

AuthorMessage

SuperJoon

1,421. Posted:

Is this worth getting? Just ordered my Wii U and going to save up to get a few games, and this is one on my radar, just want to know if its worth it.

SuperJoon

Nintendo Network ID: Joon84 | Twitter: XboxSuperJoon

AuthorMessage

Void

1,422. Posted:

SuperJoon wrote:

Is this worth getting? Just ordered my Wii U and going to save up to get a few games, and this is one on my radar, just want to know if its worth it.

Short answer: Yes.
Long Answer: YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

AuthorMessage

Void

1,423. Posted:

Who's idea was it to make Bullfango heads so hard to get? Seriously, I've carved 60 of them and I still haven't gotten one.

Edited on by Void

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

AuthorMessage

SuperJoon

1,424. Posted:

Void wrote:

SuperJoon wrote:

Short answer: Yes.
Long Answer: YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pretty conclusive there. LOL

SuperJoon

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

1,425. Posted:

Void wrote:

Who's idea was it to make Bullfango heads so hard to get? Seriously, I've carved 60 of them and I still haven't gotten one.

That's an extremely rare carve rate. It's like 5% or something. Keep at it, bro.

Edited on by bezerker99

"And [Sting!!!], I'm not coming to show YOU or anyone else who the better wrestler is. I'm coming...to hurt you...for real...for a long, looong time. WOOOOO!!!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
AC:NL Dream Address: 4400-2611-9546
My name in a game!!!
My Bird Mania Christmas 3D review

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2506-5820 | Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99 | Twitter: bezerker99

AuthorMessage

Metal_Slugger

1,426. Posted:

MadAussieBloke wrote:

Monster Hunter would burnout my disc drive so I'm gonna go the more superior download option ;)

That is excellent advice.

Metal_Slugger

AuthorMessage

SCAR392

1,427. Posted:

Status update: Im on 10★ single player quests quests with 83 hours logged, but I've been playing the Lego and Injustice game, too.
I haven't played multiplayer at all still.

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage

SuperJoon

1,428. Posted:

Been playing them Demo, and the game seems OK. Need to play a bit more to see if I want to buy it.

SuperJoon

AuthorMessage

MAB

1,429. Posted:

My advice is don't play the demo just buy the bloody game... The demo is lame mate ;)

MAB

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

1,430. Posted:

KingJoonToon wrote:

Been playing them Demo, and the game seems OK. Need to play a bit more to see if I want to buy it.

What MadAussieBloke said.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech

Network ID SpoonyTech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

Metal_Slugger

1,431. Posted:

The demo has really choppy camera viewing. Is it smoother looking around on the full game? That seems a lot more clunky to me than the attacks with the demo. Even the demo is starting to grow on me I want to see more of this world I guess is why.

Metal_Slugger

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

1,432. Posted:

The MH3U demo on 3DS is, just like every other 3DS demo (except Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan, that demo is legit), a complete waste of time and space. It's not at all representative of the game, it's objectives, or what makes it fun and addictive.

Take the dive and buy the game. You can thank me whenever, I'm a patient person. :3

Edited on by bezerker99

"And [Sting!!!], I'm not coming to show YOU or anyone else who the better wrestler is. I'm coming...to hurt you...for real...for a long, looong time. WOOOOO!!!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
AC:NL Dream Address: 4400-2611-9546
My name in a game!!!
My Bird Mania Christmas 3D review

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2506-5820 | Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99 | Twitter: bezerker99

AuthorMessage

Metal_Slugger

1,433. Posted:

If I wanted to play online how fast should my internet speed be? Mine isn't that fast might take away some fun if it doesn't work. Its cool for stuff like mario Kart but faster stuff like motostorm is like time warping lag. I think I got about 2mb/sec maybe a little more.

Metal_Slugger

AuthorMessage

MAB

1,434. Posted:

Anybody found a massive bone or monster hardbone and dazzling fluid yet ;)

MAB

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

1,435. Posted:

MadAussieBloke wrote:

Yeah but you wouldn't want to know where I found them. :P

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Network ID SpoonyTech

AuthorMessage

Metal_Slugger

1,436. Posted:

I bought a hard copy now the waiting begins. Not sure I will be able to stand the hours that are needed to advance we'll see.

Metal_Slugger

AuthorMessage

MAB

1,437. Posted:

OldMan-Tech wrote:

MadAussieBloke wrote:

I suppose it's normal to get those regularly ;)

MAB

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

1,438. Posted:

MadAussieBloke wrote:

OldMan-Tech wrote:

MadAussieBloke wrote:

I suppose it's normal to get those regularly ;)

I find mine mostly in the mornings right after I wake up! ;)

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Network ID SpoonyTech

AuthorMessage

SCAR392

1,439. Posted:

Has anyone gotten to the Mark of a Hero urgent quest in single player mode? I have no clue how I should combat this mission, and some advice would be helpful.

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

1,440. Posted:

Which quest is that?

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Network ID SpoonyTech